Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DONCASTER VIEW OF THE GAME!

Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:55 pm

FAIR REFLECTION I SAY! :ayatollah:

ive just got back from the game, in all fairness the first 35 minutes was end to end and arguably we had the better chances, but everytime cardiff came forward they did look like scoring, and you knew as soon as they got one, it could have been a landslide.

This whole bellamy thing is past history now, he has signed, there aint a jot we can do about it, in my opinion the ethics are wrong but no laws have been broken, but bellamy today showed what 90k per week buys you, absolute class, terrorised us everytime he had the ball, passes, runs, crosses and shots, all out of the top drawer,

now the difference between bellamy and most other loan deals that happen or will happen in september is that bellamy is top 4 strikers in the premiere league, he is not a youngster cutting his path, or a has been at the end of his carreer, cardiff are nailed on top 2 along with QPR in my opinion so this wide open league that was is now a 2 horse race!

I thought the atmosphere was something special today, all in all a friendly bunch, and cardiff on the field have so many attacking options its frightening!

Re: DONCASTER VIEW OF THE GAME!

Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:01 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I have just rewatched it and it was even more awesome :D :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:10 pm

have to say watching it back, we were class!!! bellamy really is thriving!!

:ayatollah:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:08 am

Nice to see that they see us as a friendly bunch!

lmao.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:21 am

Gotta hand it to Donny they're a good bunch, 2 weeks ago they couldn't have imagined the opposition they would have been facing. Very good passing side IMO just not got the greatest attacking options in the final third but best of luck to them, very good spirited and less spiteful than half of the league. Also someone had to be there for Bellamy's home debut and they did very well for periods of the game.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:29 am

Thanks Chippy,
It's always good to hear what our opponents supporters see to get different view.

Best of luck for the season.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:42 am

I thought it was a very entertaining game of football where both teams came to play.

Donny are a much better team than Sheff Utd and good luck to them for rest of season except against us! :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:49 am

chippy909 wrote:FAIR REFLECTION I SAY! :ayatollah:

ive just got back from the game, in all fairness the first 35 minutes was end to end and arguably we had the better chances, but everytime cardiff came forward they did look like scoring, and you knew as soon as they got one, it could have been a landslide.

This whole bellamy thing is past history now, he has signed, there aint a jot we can do about it, in my opinion the ethics are wrong but no laws have been broken, but bellamy today showed what 90k per week buys you, absolute class, terrorised us everytime he had the ball, passes, runs, crosses and shots, all out of the top drawer,

now the difference between bellamy and most other loan deals that happen or will happen in september is that bellamy is top 4 strikers in the premiere league, he is not a youngster cutting his path, or a has been at the end of his carreer, cardiff are nailed on top 2 along with QPR in my opinion so this wide open league that was is now a 2 horse race!

I thought the atmosphere was something special today, all in all a friendly bunch, and cardiff on the field have so many attacking options its frightening!

Nice one mate, for what it's worth I think have a good team, and you are a decent bunch of fans too, good luck this season I hope you stuff Swansea twice :ayatollah: