Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy the man is amazing

Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:19 pm

I have been watching the bluebirds for 45 years and never in my living memory can I remember any player sacrificing top level football to play for his home club when at the pinnacle of his career. Craig has taught the greedy egotistical football fraternity a massive lesson. Home is where your heart belongs and I have no doubt having watched Craig play today and listened to his aftermatch interview that he is a bloobird to the core and he has never been happier with a football at his feet than he is at this momwent in time. Good on you Craig I am so pleased you are back home.

Re: Bellamy the man is amazing

Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:21 pm

Once a Bluebird always a Bluebird, and Craig has certainly showed that. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:29 am

This guy is gonna be incredible for us in every area IMO, if we're on a fantastic streak he'll be the man to keep it going and tell the other players to keep it calm and keep the commitment and level we need to push or say (fingers crossed we dont) have a few bad results, im sure Bellamy can lift us, if he cant verbally theres not a better player to show the lads by showing his ability and desire to win football matches. Gonna be a great season :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:32 am

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:23 am

He certainly led by example yesterday, up and down the filed like a yoyo the whole game. That 60 yard pass just epitomised his full on commitment and he aint even match fit yet :lol: we are in for a treat.