Frazier Cambell on a out of contract deal

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Frazier Cambell on a out of contract deal

Postby Blueboys1927 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:56 pm

Two year deal to Huddersfield Town. Also Wilfred Bony training at Newport County :bluebird:
User avatar
Blueboys1927
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 4:03 pm

Frazier Cambell on a out of contract deal

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Frazier Cambell on a out of contract deal

Postby KWest » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:59 pm

Bony’s fall from grace is incredible
KWest
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:04 pm

Re: Frazier Cambell on a out of contract deal

Postby phildavies » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:24 pm

I assume Bony is just doing that to keep fit and wouldn’t accept a low contract from a club even though he has done nothing for years.
city till i die.............................................

Trying to combat the underrating of our own players and overestimating of other teams on this board
User avatar
phildavies
 
Posts: 2849
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:37 pm

Re: Frazier Cambell on a out of contract deal

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:44 am

KWest wrote:Bony’s fall from grace is incredible


It sure has :lol: :occasion5:
User avatar
Tony Blue Williams
 
Posts: 13179
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:25 am

Re: Frazier Cambell on a out of contract deal

Postby 2blue2handle » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:39 am

phildavies wrote:I assume Bony is just doing that to keep fit and wouldn’t accept a low contract from a club even though he has done nothing for years.


Well his new contract is going to be higher than what he earns now. His last contract is irrelevant.
User avatar
2blue2handle
 
Posts: 30206
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:31 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Frazier Cambell on a out of contract deal

Postby JackSensealot » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:19 pm

KWest wrote:Bony’s fall from grace is incredible


Not really a fall from grace, it's what happens to every footballer when they get old.

He is probably about 35 years old.
Your obsessions will transform you into what you fear
User avatar
JackSensealot
 
Posts: 234
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:38 am

Re: Frazier Cambell on a out of contract deal

Postby VincentTanOut » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:58 pm

JackSensealot wrote:
KWest wrote:Bony’s fall from grace is incredible


Not really a fall from grace, it's what happens to every footballer when they get old.

He is probably about 35 years old.

He is only 30
User avatar
VincentTanOut
 
Posts: 573
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:36 pm

Re: Frazier Cambell on a out of contract deal

Postby JackSensealot » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:05 pm

VincentTanOut wrote:He is only 30


If you believe that you will believe anything.

There is a massive problem in African football due to corruption at Government level, you can buy your own death and birth certificate.

Pele once said that Nigeria were going to be the next super power in football due to their dominance at youth level, yet when age testing came in, around 80% of the squad pulled out. Why is it that these Africans burst on the scene in their early to mid twenties... only to end up playing for lower league clubs when they should be in their prime?

Thats because they are usually 5-10 years older than they claim. There is very little chance that Bony is the right side of 35. Bony was in his prime when he played for us and would guess he was 30 then, that was pretty much half a decade ago.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... ld-problem

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/26174252
Your obsessions will transform you into what you fear
User avatar
JackSensealot
 
Posts: 234
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:38 am

Re: Frazier Cambell on a out of contract deal

Postby paulh_85 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:17 pm

JackSensealot wrote:
VincentTanOut wrote:He is only 30


If you believe that you will believe anything.

There is a massive problem in African football due to corruption at Government level, you can buy your own death and birth certificate.

Pele once said that Nigeria were going to be the next super power in football due to their dominance at youth level, yet when age testing came in, around 80% of the squad pulled out. Why is it that these Africans burst on the scene in their early to mid twenties... only to end up playing for lower league clubs when they should be in their prime?

Thats because they are usually 5-10 years older than they claim. There is very little chance that Bony is the right side of 35. Bony was in his prime when he played for us and would guess he was 30 then, that was pretty much half a decade ago.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... ld-problem

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/26174252



its almost like you made the comment about him being 35, because you knew someone would correct you, so you could post this.... :roll: :roll:
User avatar
paulh_85
 
Posts: 11443
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: Frazier Cambell on a out of contract deal

Postby JackSensealot » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:24 pm

You are well into your conspiracies. What do you mean ''correct'' me? He quite clearly isn't 30 ffs, its hardly a correction.

Just enjoy the wealth of knowledge and stop sniping, you are turning more and more into Sven every day. That is something nobody wants. :)
Your obsessions will transform you into what you fear
User avatar
JackSensealot
 
Posts: 234
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:38 am

Re: Frazier Cambell on a out of contract deal

Postby paulh_85 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:28 pm

JackSensealot wrote:You are well into your conspiracies. What do you mean ''correct'' me? He quite clearly isn't 30 ffs, its hardly a correction.

Just enjoy the wealth of knowledge and stop sniping, you are turning more and more into Sven every day. That is something nobody wants. :)



can you prove he isnt 30?

"wealth of knowledge" :laughing5: :laughing5:
User avatar
paulh_85
 
Posts: 11443
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: Frazier Cambell on a out of contract deal

Postby JackSensealot » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:32 pm

paulh_85 wrote:

can you prove he isnt 30?

"wealth of knowledge" :laughing5: :laughing5:


Absolutely a wealth of knowledge, yes.

I can prove he's not 30 yes, by conducting an age test. Will I is more the question, and of course I won't s I would need his consent which of course he wouldn't give.

Can you prove he is 30? :thumbup:
Your obsessions will transform you into what you fear
User avatar
JackSensealot
 
Posts: 234
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:38 am

Re: Frazier Cambell on a out of contract deal

Postby paulh_85 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:09 pm

JackSensealot wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

can you prove he isnt 30?

"wealth of knowledge" :laughing5: :laughing5:


Absolutely a wealth of knowledge, yes.

I can prove he's not 30 yes, by conducting an age test. Will I is more the question, and of course I won't s I would need his consent which of course he wouldn't give.

Can you prove he is 30? :thumbup:



fair play you are odd. i dont have to, its up to you to prove hes lying
User avatar
paulh_85
 
Posts: 11443
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: Frazier Cambell on a out of contract deal

Postby JackSensealot » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:17 pm

Oddly correct maybe.

It's not up to me at all, you are the one questioning it. I think his age is widely regarded as off the mark within the clubs he has worked for, Trundle has even said it when asked if we would be looking to get him back from Man City, and he is an ambassador for the club. I bet you believed Obafemi Martins was 23 when he was ripping defences apart when he signed for Newcastle too? The fact his career went rapidly down hill at ''27'' and Nigeria stopped calling him up when he was ''29'' I suppose was just yet another coincidence with African players. Such a coincidence they all lose their pace and ability when they should be hitting their peak... almost like they had already peaked *ahem*

But if you feel the age is accurate then I and others are all ears as common sense suggests otherwise...
Your obsessions will transform you into what you fear
User avatar
JackSensealot
 
Posts: 234
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:38 am

Re: Frazier Cambell on a out of contract deal

Postby phildavies » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:25 pm

JackSensealot wrote:
VincentTanOut wrote:He is only 30


If you believe that you will believe anything.

There is a massive problem in African football due to corruption at Government level, you can buy your own death and birth certificate.

Pele once said that Nigeria were going to be the next super power in football due to their dominance at youth level, yet when age testing came in, around 80% of the squad pulled out. Why is it that these Africans burst on the scene in their early to mid twenties... only to end up playing for lower league clubs when they should be in their prime?

Thats because they are usually 5-10 years older than they claim. There is very little chance that Bony is the right side of 35. Bony was in his prime when he played for us and would guess he was 30 then, that was pretty much half a decade ago.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... ld-problem

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/26174252


Freddy Adu is probably the best example of this when he was being called a future world beater at 15 he was probably a decade older.
city till i die.............................................

Trying to combat the underrating of our own players and overestimating of other teams on this board
User avatar
phildavies
 
Posts: 2849
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:37 pm

Re: Frazier Cambell on a out of contract deal

Postby JackSensealot » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:02 pm

phildavies wrote:
JackSensealot wrote:
VincentTanOut wrote:He is only 30


If you believe that you will believe anything.

There is a massive problem in African football due to corruption at Government level, you can buy your own death and birth certificate.

Pele once said that Nigeria were going to be the next super power in football due to their dominance at youth level, yet when age testing came in, around 80% of the squad pulled out. Why is it that these Africans burst on the scene in their early to mid twenties... only to end up playing for lower league clubs when they should be in their prime?

Thats because they are usually 5-10 years older than they claim. There is very little chance that Bony is the right side of 35. Bony was in his prime when he played for us and would guess he was 30 then, that was pretty much half a decade ago.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... ld-problem

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/26174252


Freddy Adu is probably the best example of this when he was being called a future world beater at 15 he was probably a decade older.


Yep Phil, that is a prime example. Another from Western and mid Africa.

Lua Lua was another. Obi Mikel is another. The list is endless.
Your obsessions will transform you into what you fear
User avatar
JackSensealot
 
Posts: 234
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:38 am

Re: Frazier Cambell on a out of contract deal

Postby bluebird7291 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:30 pm

He probably believes in Q-anon aswell :lol: :lol:
bluebird7291
 
Posts: 3608
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:22 pm

Re: Frazier Cambell on a out of contract deal

Postby JackSensealot » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:12 pm

There is no “believe”, it’s obvious and documented fact for decades. It is rife in African football.

The funniest one was that Inter player who claimed he was 17, but was clearly like 35. Inter have a history of age fraud players with Nwankwo Kanu, Obafemi Martins and Taribo West also obvious cases.

https://orangefootballclub.com/en/artic ... all-sport/

“....But age cheating is killing African football. Egyptian Football Association media officer Medhat Shalaby likens age fraud to a cancer in African football. He argues that age fraud is a counterproductive practice, to which he is right. Age cheating is destroying football development in Africa. It makes tournaments useless because some players must not be playing because they are too old. What is the point of a 17-year-old competing in a tournament where the opposing team has players way over that age group?”
Your obsessions will transform you into what you fear
User avatar
JackSensealot
 
Posts: 234
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:38 am



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], RangerRank, worcester_ccfc and 95 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.