Blackburn tickets

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Blackburn tickets

Postby citysapper » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:16 am

Any idea when the Blackburn tickles will go on sale and what the qualifying criteria will be.
Cheers
User avatar
citysapper
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:20 pm

Blackburn tickets

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Blackburn tickets

Postby paulh_85 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:29 am

citysapper wrote:Any idea when the Blackburn tickles will go on sale and what the qualifying criteria will be.
Cheers



hopefully all those complaining about not getting a ticket to Reading will be going to this one.
User avatar
paulh_85
 
Posts: 11443
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: Blackburn tickets

Postby Bluebirdaff » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:50 am

That's the plan lol
Bluebirdaff
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:30 pm

Re: Blackburn tickets

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:20 am

If we wanted we could have up to 6,000 tickets, I have heard it will be pay on the day like Wigan was :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 114195
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: Blackburn tickets

Postby Cinderford_Davies_Blue » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:59 am

Forever Blue wrote:If we wanted we could have up to 6,000 tickets, I have heard it will be pay on the day like Wigan was :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:


Would be brilliant to have that support but we will be lucky if we sell over 2,000 for this game, everybody moaning about reading half of them wont even want a ticket for this game, very intersted after the swansea game on how many of these so called fans will want an away ticket for many games. I no there around a good 1,500 that go each away game and fair play to them, but with swansea so close im just wondering if people are only buying tickets for these games for that away game
Cinderford_Davies_Blue
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:14 am

Re: Blackburn tickets

Postby Llan_Blue » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:10 am

Cinderford_Davies_Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:If we wanted we could have up to 6,000 tickets, I have heard it will be pay on the day like Wigan was :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:


Would be brilliant to have that support but we will be lucky if we sell over 2,000 for this game, everybody moaning about reading half of them wont even want a ticket for this game, very intersted after the swansea game on how many of these so called fans will want an away ticket for many games. I no there around a good 1,500 that go each away game and fair play to them, but with swansea so close im just wondering if people are only buying tickets for these games for that away game

Well Blackburn is almost double the distance that reading is there’s no real reason why anybody would seriously expect us to take the same amount of fans.
Llan_Blue
 
Posts: 1605
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 6:10 pm

Re: Blackburn tickets

Postby Cinderford_Davies_Blue » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:30 am

Llan_Blue wrote:
Cinderford_Davies_Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:If we wanted we could have up to 6,000 tickets, I have heard it will be pay on the day like Wigan was :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:


Would be brilliant to have that support but we will be lucky if we sell over 2,000 for this game, everybody moaning about reading half of them wont even want a ticket for this game, very intersted after the swansea game on how many of these so called fans will want an away ticket for many games. I no there around a good 1,500 that go each away game and fair play to them, but with swansea so close im just wondering if people are only buying tickets for these games for that away game

Well Blackburn is almost double the distance that reading is there’s no real reason why anybody would seriously expect us to take the same amount of fans.



Should it matter on the distance if you want to go you would either 60 miles up road or 600, teams like leeds etc do it season in season out, we took 3,000 to wigan why cant we take the same amount if not more to blackburn.
Cinderford_Davies_Blue
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:14 am

Re: Blackburn tickets

Postby Manchester Taffy » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:10 pm

Spoke to blackburn’s Ticket office today and City fans can pay on the day. :bluescarf:
Manchester Taffy
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:39 pm

Re: Blackburn tickets

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:17 pm

Manchester Taffy wrote:Spoke to blackburn’s Ticket office today and City fans can pay on the day. :bluescarf:




:thumbright: :bluebird:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 114195
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: Blackburn tickets

Postby Llan_Blue » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:00 pm

Cinderford_Davies_Blue wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
Cinderford_Davies_Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:If we wanted we could have up to 6,000 tickets, I have heard it will be pay on the day like Wigan was :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:


Would be brilliant to have that support but we will be lucky if we sell over 2,000 for this game, everybody moaning about reading half of them wont even want a ticket for this game, very intersted after the swansea game on how many of these so called fans will want an away ticket for many games. I no there around a good 1,500 that go each away game and fair play to them, but with swansea so close im just wondering if people are only buying tickets for these games for that away game

Well Blackburn is almost double the distance that reading is there’s no real reason why anybody would seriously expect us to take the same amount of fans.



Should it matter on the distance if you want to go you would either 60 miles up road or 600, teams like leeds etc do it season in season out, we took 3,000 to wigan why cant we take the same amount if not more to blackburn.

Well yeah but the point being less people will want to go because of the distance.
Wigan was the first game of the season so of course more people are going to go.
I get it when people moan about home attendances when everybody seems able to turn up for the big games and not the small teams. It’s obvious people are full of shit and only go to watch the big teams.
Nobody should be moaning and bitching about more people wanting to go to reading then Blackburn it’s obvious less people are going to want to travel that far.

People look right sad fucks judging other people because they don’t want to drive halfway up the country to watch 90 minutes of football. If you can go and want to great go and enjoy it don’t be moaning at others who probably have more important things in life then football.
Llan_Blue
 
Posts: 1605
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 6:10 pm

Re: Blackburn tickets

Postby worcester_ccfc » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:07 pm

Hoping to go to this one.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match, and your Player of the Month every month during the season :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Ninian 116 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
User avatar
worcester_ccfc
Admin
 
Posts: 12540
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 am

Re: Blackburn tickets

Postby NIBluebird » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:12 pm

I'll be there
NIBluebird
 
Posts: 5531
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:42 pm

Re: Blackburn tickets

Postby BarmyArmy1927 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:42 pm

couldnt get a reading ticket so will defo be going to this :occasion5: :ayatollah:
BarmyArmy1927
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:48 pm

Re: Blackburn tickets

Postby ElyBluebird1927 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:14 am

I’ve booked myself and the family on the train for Blackburn.

Awaiting to see whether the city fans can pay on the day \o/ :bluescarf: :bluebird: :ayatollah:
ElyBluebird1927
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:43 pm

Re: Blackburn tickets

Postby ElyBluebird1927 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:31 am

Manchester Taffy wrote:Spoke to blackburn’s Ticket office today and City fans can pay on the day. :bluescarf:




I’ve emailed the Blackburn ticket office and I’ve heard the same thing however seing Vinci status and others saying how there are only 300 of the original allocation of 2000 we have asked for more etc im still hopeful that we can all get tickets on the day.


Blackburn we will be in the top tear now unlike before where we were down pitchside
ElyBluebird1927
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:43 pm

Re: Blackburn tickets

Postby Sven » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:39 am

Llan_Blue wrote:
Cinderford_Davies_Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:If we wanted we could have up to 6,000 tickets, I have heard it will be pay on the day like Wigan was :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:


Would be brilliant to have that support but we will be lucky if we sell over 2,000 for this game, everybody moaning about reading half of them wont even want a ticket for this game, very intersted after the swansea game on how many of these so called fans will want an away ticket for many games. I no there around a good 1,500 that go each away game and fair play to them, but with swansea so close im just wondering if people are only buying tickets for these games for that away game

Well Blackburn is almost double the distance that reading is there’s no real reason why anybody would seriously expect us to take the same amount of fans.

Distance shouldn't really matter; particularly for those on coaches. It's a full day either way... ;) :ayatollah:
"If only closed minds came with closed mouths!"
User avatar
Sven
Moderator
 
Posts: 16543
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Re: Blackburn tickets

Postby ccfc95 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:23 am

Is there still tickets available for this or has it sold out ?
ccfc95
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:20 pm

Re: Blackburn tickets

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:59 pm

Plenty of tickets left and it’s pay on the day :thumbright: :bluebird:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 114195
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: deadmouse and 103 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.