Is Darren Stevens anyone on here?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Is Darren Stevens anyone on here?

Postby Ebbw Blue » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:14 pm

maccydee wrote:
Ebbw Blue wrote:You are not a fan you don’t go.
Best line ever I went to Rochdale, you absolute whopper


Now you are calling me a liar?


No just can’t believe, you think because you went to Rochdale once makes you a super fan. I have been there a few times. Like I said absolute whopper
Ebbw Blue
 
Posts: 871
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:41 pm

Re: Is Darren Stevens anyone on here?

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Is Darren Stevens anyone on here?

Postby rumpo kid » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:19 pm

It appears I’ve been redirected to the Junior Bluebirds forum again..

Where’s Annie board gone??
rumpo kid
 
Posts: 1209
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:24 pm

Re: Is Darren Stevens anyone on here?

Postby rumpo kid » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:21 pm

Annis board..
rumpo kid
 
Posts: 1209
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:24 pm

Re: Is Darren Stevens anyone on here?

Postby Runman10m » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:24 pm

rumpo kid wrote:Annis board..

You are right , get the prick who started the thread banned
Runman10m
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:36 pm

Re: Is Darren Stevens anyone on here?

Postby maccydee » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:29 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Ebbw Blue wrote:You are not a fan you don’t go.
Best line ever I went to Rochdale, you absolute whopper


Now you are calling me a liar?


No just can’t believe, you think because you went to Rochdale once makes you a super fan. I have been there a few times. Like I said absolute whopper


Listen c**t. I’ve never once said I’m a super fan. Just a fan.

If your (spelt the right way) life is so pathetic you enjoy turning decent debates into a troll session you crack on. I’m gonna dip out before I say or do something I really regret.

As I don’t go to any games it definitely won’t be me that says hello to you at the City will it?

I’m gonna go back to watching the Premiership (rugby obviously as no such football comp exists in English football).
maccydee
 
Posts: 6572
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Cottesmore

Re: Is Darren Stevens anyone on here?

Postby Runman10m » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:44 pm

maccydee wrote:
Ebbw Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Ebbw Blue wrote:You are not a fan you don’t go.
Best line ever I went to Rochdale, you absolute whopper


Now you are calling me a liar?


No just can’t believe, you think because you went to Rochdale once makes you a super fan. I have been there a few times. Like I said absolute whopper


Listen c**t. I’ve never once said I’m a super fan. Just a fan.

If your (spelt the right way) life is so pathetic you enjoy turning decent debates into a troll session you crack on. I’m gonna dip out before I say or do something I really regret.

As I don’t go to any games it definitely won’t be me that says hello to you at the City will it?

I’m gonna go back to watching the Premiership (rugby obviously as no such football comp exists in English football).

Say something you regret , do you mean write something you regret. You brought the subject to this forum shows what an absolute tosser you are . Annis already told you it was wrong to start the thread .
Runman10m
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:36 pm

Re: Is Darren Stevens anyone on here?

Postby maccydee » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:46 pm

Runman10m wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Ebbw Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Ebbw Blue wrote:You are not a fan you don’t go.
Best line ever I went to Rochdale, you absolute whopper


Now you are calling me a liar?


No just can’t believe, you think because you went to Rochdale once makes you a super fan. I have been there a few times. Like I said absolute whopper


Listen c**t. I’ve never once said I’m a super fan. Just a fan.

If your (spelt the right way) life is so pathetic you enjoy turning decent debates into a troll session you crack on. I’m gonna dip out before I say or do something I really regret.

As I don’t go to any games it definitely won’t be me that says hello to you at the City will it?

I’m gonna go back to watching the Premiership (rugby obviously as no such football comp exists in English football).

Say something you regret , do you mean write something you regret. You brought the subject to this forum shows what an absolute tosser you are . Annis already told you it was wrong to start the thread .


Nope I mean say. I have been given his phone number by someone who agrees with me.

Why the f**k are you putting your tuppence in?
maccydee
 
Posts: 6572
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Cottesmore

Re: Is Darren Stevens anyone on here?

Postby Runman10m » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:49 pm

maccydee wrote:
Runman10m wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Ebbw Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Ebbw Blue wrote:You are not a fan you don’t go.
Best line ever I went to Rochdale, you absolute whopper


Now you are calling me a liar?


No just can’t believe, you think because you went to Rochdale once makes you a super fan. I have been there a few times. Like I said absolute whopper


Listen c**t. I’ve never once said I’m a super fan. Just a fan.

If your (spelt the right way) life is so pathetic you enjoy turning decent debates into a troll session you crack on. I’m gonna dip out before I say or do something I really regret.

As I don’t go to any games it definitely won’t be me that says hello to you at the City will it?

I’m gonna go back to watching the Premiership (rugby obviously as no such football comp exists in English football).

Say something you regret , do you mean write something you regret. You brought the subject to this forum shows what an absolute tosser you are . Annis already told you it was wrong to start the thread .


Nope I mean say. I have been given his phone number by someone who agrees with me.

Why the f**k are you putting your tuppence in?

You want to hope I never meet you you tosser
Runman10m
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:36 pm

Re: Is Darren Stevens anyone on here?

Postby Ebbw Blue » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:56 pm

If you got my number arrange a time to call me, if you got something to say to me
Ebbw Blue
 
Posts: 871
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:41 pm

Re: Is Darren Stevens anyone on here?

Postby maccydee » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:47 pm

Runman10m wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Runman10m wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Ebbw Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Ebbw Blue wrote:You are not a fan you don’t go.
Best line ever I went to Rochdale, you absolute whopper


Now you are calling me a liar?


No just can’t believe, you think because you went to Rochdale once makes you a super fan. I have been there a few times. Like I said absolute whopper


Listen c**t. I’ve never once said I’m a super fan. Just a fan.

If your (spelt the right way) life is so pathetic you enjoy turning decent debates into a troll session you crack on. I’m gonna dip out before I say or do something I really regret.

As I don’t go to any games it definitely won’t be me that says hello to you at the City will it?

I’m gonna go back to watching the Premiership (rugby obviously as no such football comp exists in English football).

Say something you regret , do you mean write something you regret. You brought the subject to this forum shows what an absolute tosser you are . Annis already told you it was wrong to start the thread .


Nope I mean say. I have been given his phone number by someone who agrees with me.

Why the f**k are you putting your tuppence in?

You want to hope I never meet you you tosser


Actually I don’t hope I don’t.
maccydee
 
Posts: 6572
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Cottesmore

Re: Is Darren Stevens anyone on here?

Postby maccydee » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:50 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:If you got my number arrange a time to call me, if you got something to say to me


Nope that’s harassment and I’m not doing that to a fellow City fan albeit you are a bigger and better one than me.

My zen is better tonight. Realised life is too short to chat to people from Ebbw Vale ever.

I bid you well.
maccydee
 
Posts: 6572
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Cottesmore

Re: Is Darren Stevens anyone on here?

Postby Barrettlegend » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:10 pm

What's people from Ebbw got to do with it... Ive known Darren years and he is a proper fan like he says he goes to all games no need for calling people out really bad form from a fellow 'city fan'
Barrettlegend
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:35 pm

Previous


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], tonyinthai and 80 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.