Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

this Premiere club seats thing

Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:11 am

The club really need to amend it, slim it down a bit they are never going to sell all those seats as premier club seats and the club is losing revenue because of it. I dont know the numbers of premiere club seats available but those numbers should be cut and those seats sold as normal walk up seats or normal season ticket seats. If the club can't fill them for Bellamys first home game then they will never fill them, time to change things.

Re: this Premiere club seats thing

Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:34 am

There are a hell of a lot sold, but a lot are being kept for walk up, it looks like quite a few have been sold to corporate hence only filled when businesses have clients down for the weekends, all that money does not go to the club but to PMG, but I suppose it does reduce the debt to them :thumbup:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:25 am

The price needs reducing. It's better to have all seats sold at £20-£30 than unsold at £70-£100.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:50 am

ihatealiens wrote:The club really need to amend it, slim it down a bit they are never going to sell all those seats as premier club seats and the club is losing revenue because of it. I dont know the numbers of premiere club seats available but those numbers should be cut and those seats sold as normal walk up seats or normal season ticket seats. If the club can't fill them for Bellamys first home game then they will never fill them, time to change things.

Thats exactly what I was saying yesterday and at the Newcastle home game last Season.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:50 am

Forever Blue wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:The club really need to amend it, slim it down a bit they are never going to sell all those seats as premier club seats and the club is losing revenue because of it. I dont know the numbers of premiere club seats available but those numbers should be cut and those seats sold as normal walk up seats or normal season ticket seats. If the club can't fill them for Bellamys first home game then they will never fill them, time to change things.

Thats exactly what I was saying yesterday and at the Newcastle home game last Season.

well apart from the away section the Premiere Club seating area was the only one with empty seats yesterday. It's just common sense to do something about it now. Whether that additional revenue goes into the clubs coffers or to pay down the PMG debt it doesn't matter a jot because it will make an improvement on the balance sheet at the end of the year which ever way the club decides to do it.