Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TICKET DETAILS " BLACKBURN ROVERS AWAY "

Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:42 pm

Away Days - Ticket News: Blackburn Rovers vs. Cardiff City

Blackburn Rovers (A) - Sky Bet Championship - Saturday, 24th August 2019. KO: 3pm!

Please note - Tickets are to be sold in a strict selling order.

Initial Away Allocation: 2,000 (could increase to 3,000 depending on demand)

General Prices:

Adult: £25.00
65+ Over: £17.00
18-25yrs: £12.00
12-17: £7.00
Under 12: £5.00

On Sale Date + Selling Structure:

10am on Thursday 15th August until 10am on Friday 16th August 2019.

Tickets available to current Season Ticket Holders.

10am Friday 16th August 2019

Tickets available to current Season Ticket Holders, Flex5 Members + Club Members.

Strictly one ticket per qualifying supporter.

All tickets are subject to availability.

Match tickets purchased in person, by phone, or online will incur a £1 per ticket booking fee.

Match tickets purchased by phone or online will also incur a £1 per booking service charge.

For any enquiries, please email: tickets@cardiffcityfc.co.uk

Re: TICKET DETAILS " BLACKBURN ROVERS AWAY "

Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:53 pm

Hopefully going to this one.

Good prices all round as well :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:02 pm

Very good prices for the younger fans especially

Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:42 pm

I'll be there

Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:50 pm

Lawnmower wrote:Very good prices for the younger fans especially

Agreed, and £25 for adults is not bad at all when there's no upper limit in this league (find it bizarre there's an upper limit for away tickets in the Premier League but not Championship).

A little frustrating for me that I'm 26 and the lower age price ends at 25 :lol:

But will still go. As others have said, surely we'll take the highest possible allocation of 3,000 as fans were complaining about not getting a ticket for Reading and away games last season?

Hmmm as some on here would say...

Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:16 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:

Agreed, and £25 for adults is not bad at all when there's no upper limit in this league (find it bizarre there's an upper limit for away tickets in the Premier League but not Championship).

A little frustrating for me that I'm 26 and the lower age price ends at 25 :lol:

But will still go. As others have said, surely we'll take the highest possible allocation of 3,000 as fans were complaining about not getting a ticket for Reading and away games last season?

Fans already complaining about way allocation is done! But what is there to complain about? If you are a ST holder can get tickets , if allocation is done on how many games going last season well only ST holders could get away tickets last season so no problem is there? :o

Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:37 am

I will be there with my youngest daughter :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:06 am

Hope to be there! Great incentives for younger ones to join the fun.

Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:47 am

*Spare fan number* Unfortunately I cant make blackburn, so if any fellow bluebirds need a fan number for this game. Let me know.

Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:42 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:

I don't want to get into an argument about it as I have vowed not to get to involved in ticket threads anymore as it can sometimes get misinterpreted but you can't compare Reading and Blackburn mate.

Some fans were dissapointed that they couldn't get hold of Reading tickets for varying reasons but just because some would have gone to Reading doesn't mean they will now go to Blackburn.

I didn't want to go to Reading myself anyway, partly because I have been there loads of times and mainly because it was moved to the Sunday, however, as my Niece has been asking to go to an away game for a while now if the opportunity was there to go thanks to a large away allocation we were going to take her as its only 100 miles and less than 2 hours up the road.

Blackburn is double the distance and double the traveling time and therefore double the cost (of travel).

I think we should just all be glad that our away support is on the increase again and that we took to 3,000 to Wigan and have sold out for Reading is outstanding, there's no need for sly insinuations, its just not called for or needed when the fans are united IMO and thats not having a go at you as even though I don't always share you're views you seem like a good lad, a tidy poster and a decent mod :thumbup:

Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:50 am

pembroke allan wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:

Fans already complaining about way allocation is done! But what is there to complain about? If you are a ST holder can get tickets , if allocation is done on how many games going last season well only ST holders could get away tickets last season so no problem is there? :o

Not particularly fair, I went to 13 Aways last season, 12 the year before and because I was on holiday for the Wigan game I couldnt get tickets for Reading :banghead: Last season there was an away membership not just ST holders who could get tickets, seem to have forgotten about the loyal away fans in favour of ST holders this year.