Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fellow neighbours?

Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:00 pm

Do you honestly think you can finish above us this season?

Re: Fellow neighbours?

Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:01 pm

Proud Jack wrote:Do you honestly think you can finish above us this season?

Quite easily

Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:26 pm

Are you joking????

Of course, we fecking will!!!

Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:34 pm

By about 25 points

Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:36 pm

Plymuff Bloobird wrote:By about 25 points

:lol:

That's a bit optimistic but I'd certainly bank on being double figure points ahead of the Jacks.

Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:38 pm

Dont feed the loser Troll, his parents didnt give him attention so he's trying to get some from anywhere he can even if it's negative

Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:01 pm

Think you are both being as bad as each other to be honest.

It will be close. You will be favourites to though, just about.

Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:08 pm

JackSensealot wrote:Think you are both being as bad as each other to be honest.

Not favourites just about, we are 4th Favourites you are 13th which is closer to relegation than promotion you tool.

https://www.bet365.com/#/AC/B1/C172/D1/E41932934/F2

Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:24 pm

tropic-thunder-simple-jack.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:36 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
tropic-thunder-simple-jack.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Accurate

Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:27 pm

My view...
25395815_1399847043459596_2263216926720908646_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:10 pm

You will be midtable we will be fighting for promotion so quite obviously yes.

Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:27 am

Bluebina wrote:

Not favourites just about, we are 4th Favourites you are 13th which is closer to relegation than promotion you tool.

If you are going to quote odds and combine it with childlike bravado... then please understand them.

The odds by Skybet for example give yourselves a 4% or 5% higher chance to win promotion than us.

So as I said, just about. :thumbright:

Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:01 am

JackSensealot wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

If you are going to quote odds and combine it with childlike bravado... then please understand them.

The odds by Skybet for example give yourselves a 4% or 5% higher chance to win promotion than us.

So as I said, just about. :thumbright:

Or about 8 to 15 places which is more accurate in showing the difference when one will be fighting promotion and the the other will be in the midtable places of 9th-16th ish.

Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:14 am

Amount of places is irrelevant though as they aren’t uniform in meaning.

For example someone who is 1 place behind a certain team can be further away in terms of finishing above them than someone that is 7 places below another. Which is the discussion.

I said it will be close, 4-5% more chance suggests that is the case.

Talk of places has no meaning.

Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:16 am

We will finish well about Swansea and absolutely destroy them in both league games.

Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:20 am

Llan_Blue wrote:We will finish well about Swansea and absolutely destroy them in both league games.

:roll:

Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:09 pm

JackSensealot wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:We will finish well about Swansea and absolutely destroy them in both league games.

Some thick Jack asked the question and we are honestly answering it!

You have a weak squad and will start ok and fade as the year goes on so don’t look at the first two games, we will finish higher and overpower you in both games!!!

Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:27 pm

Bluebina wrote:
JackSensealot wrote:

Some thick Jack asked the question and we are honestly answering it!

You have a weak squad and will start ok and fade as the year goes on so don’t look at the first two games, we will finish higher and overpower you in both games!!!

I don’t believe you are honestly answering it, just being a bit silly.

That’s what rivalry does to some though I guess.

I much prefer to think logically rather than emotionally.

Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:11 pm

Talk of places has no meaning tell that to the FA then :lol:

Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:39 pm

phildavies wrote:Talk of places has no meaning tell that to the FA then :lol:

No meaning to what is being discussed, no. As far as I am aware the FA has no interest in this particular discussion.

The discussion was shaped after I said it would be close.

So “close” cannot be measured in places as you suggested due to the simple fact that it is not a uniform measurement. Someone who is one place behind a certain team can be further away from them than someone who finishes 7 places behind another.

So with that in mind. Places is irrelevant to discussion of closeness.

Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:57 pm

JackSensealot wrote:

No meaning to what is being discussed, no. As far as I am aware the FA has no interest in this particular discussion.

So “close” cannot be measured in places as you suggested due to the simple fact that it is not a uniform measurement. Someone who is one place behind a certain team can be further away from them than someone who finishes 7 places behind another.

Promotion contenders to a midtable club is not close.

Also places are the only thing that counts take Liverpool last season for example lose by one point or 10 it makes no difference it’s still second place and thus you win sweet FA.

Same as the champ it doesn’t matter if its 3rd is 1 or 15 points behind 2nd they have still failed to gain automatic promotion.

Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:07 pm

phildavies wrote:
JackSensealot wrote:

Also places are the only thing that counts take Liverpool last season for example lose by one point or 10 it makes no difference it’s still second place and thus you win sweet FA.

Same as the champ it doesn’t matter if its 3rd is 1 or 15 points behind 2nd they have still failed to gain automatic promotion.

I don’t know what you are talking about now.

If the promotion contenders finished 2 points above a mid table side, then it’s close.

Simple as that. Which is why talking places is irrelevant.

So you may say you think you will finish “x” points above us and will smash us over both games etc etc, which is fine. But I will point to the fact you barely managed to beat Luton at home and lost to Wigan meaning that you are probably talking emotionally rather than logically.

Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:58 pm

YES :thumbup: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:18 pm

JackSensealot wrote:
phildavies wrote:
JackSensealot wrote:

If the promotion contenders finished 2 points above a mid table side, then it’s close.

So you may say you think you will finish “x” points above us and will smash us over both games etc etc, which is fine. But I will point to the fact you barely managed to beat Luton at home and lost to Wigan meaning that you are probably talking emotionally rather than logically.

You was not at Luton game or you would seen we should have been 3/4 ahead if taken chances by half time ! Yes just beat them 2-1 score but that doesn't mean barely beat them or maybe it does to you ? Man u won 4-1 Chelsea, but that didn't tell story of game and it was not one sided as it appeared with score :thumbup:

Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:43 pm

They are a team on a massive decline there owners don’t give a shit about them.

They can’t afford to spend more then 500k a season on new players whilst selling all there best ones.

I’ve had it good authority that there training facilities are starting to get run down and are starting to fall apart.

League one beckons for them.

Fair play to Steve Cooper for thinking outside the box he knew his managerial skills were never going to get him a job at a big club like ours so he thought why not make myself a Cardiff City legend and be the guy to steer the sinking ship of Swansea City back to where it belongs.

Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:28 pm

JackSensealot wrote:
phildavies wrote:
JackSensealot wrote:

In 5 years time will people think a team that finishised 12 was close to a team that finishes 2nd?

Stop talking utter shit to make up for the fact you know your inferior to us :lol:

Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:44 pm

phildavies wrote:
JackSensealot wrote:
phildavies wrote:
JackSensealot wrote:

In 5 years time will people think a team that finishised 12 was close to a team that finishes 2nd?

Stop talking utter shit to make up for the fact you know your inferior to us :lol:

I have no idea what that means I’m sorry.

Why are you talking about 5 years time? Isn’t the discussion about this season?

I think it’s clear people are just being emotional and silly here.

Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:45 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:They are a team on a massive decline there owners don’t give a shit about them.

They can’t afford to spend more then 500k a season on new players whilst selling all there best ones.

I’ve had it good authority that there training facilities are starting to get run down and are starting to fall apart.

League one beckons for them.

Fair play to Steve Cooper for thinking outside the box he knew his managerial skills were never going to get him a job at a big club like ours so he thought why not make myself a Cardiff City legend and be the guy to steer the sinking ship of Swansea City back to where it belongs.

Prime example :lol:

Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:15 am

Jacksensealot. Are you Mr Logic from Viz?