Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Warnock out?

Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:10 pm

Love sir Neil and have his name on the back of my shirt but today was really worrying. He has been unbelievable for our football club but for the first time in the championship under him we were completely out fought as well as out thought. So many individuals were poor today but overall we seemed stuck between being tough and difficult to beat and trying to play football and in the end we did neither. Would love to be wrong and hopefully we’ll respond on Wednesday night but my gut says that we maybe need a change even though he’s been brilliant for us.

Re: Warnock out?

Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:14 am

warnocksbarmyarmy wrote:Love sir Neil and have his name on the back of my shirt but today was really worrying. He has been unbelievable for our football club but for the first time in the championship under him we were completely out fought as well as out thought. So many individuals were poor today but overall we seemed stuck between being tough and difficult to beat and trying to play football and in the end we did neither. Would love to be wrong and hopefully we’ll respond on Wednesday night but my gut says that we maybe need a change even though he’s been brilliant for us.

You lot must be the most inconsistent supporters in football. Warnock wins a game and its 'Give him the freedom of the city'. He loses the next one and its 'Sack him'. I really think he'll be glad to see the back of you lot.

Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:16 am

Jackflash wrote:
warnocksbarmyarmy wrote:Love sir Neil and have his name on the back of my shirt but today was really worrying. He has been unbelievable for our football club but for the first time in the championship under him we were completely out fought as well as out thought. So many individuals were poor today but overall we seemed stuck between being tough and difficult to beat and trying to play football and in the end we did neither. Would love to be wrong and hopefully we’ll respond on Wednesday night but my gut says that we maybe need a change even though he’s been brilliant for us.

You lot must be the most inconsistent supporters in football. Warnock wins a game and its 'Give him the freedom of the city'. He loses the next one and its 'Sack him'. I really think he'll be glad to see the back of you lot.

Have to agree pathetic by many, not proper fans in my eyes, best off supporting Man City who never lose? I think they forget we are Cardiff sometimes and not Barca/Man City :lol:

Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:23 am

I look at your username and you are calling warnock out and yes just to confirm you are barmy :?