Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tomlin & Bogle

Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:00 pm

We have no creativity in the middle of the park other than a slight glimmer by Ralls. We are crying out for someone like Tomlin who can unlock defences & put a ball through the middle. He can also score goals.

Tomlin came back super fit this season & I just hope that Warnock doesn’t dig his heals in and that he gives him a go. He deserves a game & we need him now more than ever.

Bogle had a very good pre season, scored a good goal at Wigan but has now been discarded to be a bench warmer. Another who deserves some game time.

Re: Tomlin & Bogle

Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:08 pm

I said last week we lacked creativity in midfield,and many replied we created loads of chances,today was poor,you can’t blame the forwards they only had scraps to work off,the whole team looKed poor,we ve conceded 6 against average opposition,if we carry on like we have and play that way against the better sides in the division,I fear for what could happen

Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:14 pm

Think we’ll see tomlin in the squad Wednesday

Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:21 pm

bridgendbluebird30 wrote:We have no creativity in the middle of the park other than a slight glimmer by Ralls. We are crying out for someone like Tomlin who can unlock defences & put a ball through the middle. He can also score goals.

Tomlin came back super fit this season & I just hope that Warnock doesn’t dig his heals in and that he gives him a go. He deserves a game & we need him now more than ever.

Bogle had a very good pre season, scored a good goal at Wigan but has now been discarded to be a bench warmer. Another who deserves some game time.

100% agree

Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:22 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:Think we’ll see tomlin in the squad Wednesday

Squad? 1st 11 we need him we can't create f a

Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:12 pm

Id be very surprised if we don't see him in the team on Wednesday. We have no creativity in the team at all in the middle. Felt really sorry for Glatzel out there.

Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:16 pm

Glatzel is the best striker we have got any clown can see that, keep Glatzel in no need for bogle, messi wouldn’t of scored up front today because we can’t get the ball to our strikers.

Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:22 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:Id be very surprised if we don't see him in the team on Wednesday. We have no creativity in the team at all in the middle. Felt really sorry for Glatzel out there.

I'd be very surprised if we do see him in the team.

Warnock is incredibly reluctant to play him as he just doesn't fit into the manager's unchangeable style of play.

Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:28 pm

davids wrote:
Bluebird Warrior wrote:Id be very surprised if we don't see him in the team on Wednesday. We have no creativity in the team at all in the middle. Felt really sorry for Glatzel out there.

Warnock is incredibly reluctant to play him as he just doesn't fit into the manager's unchangeable style of play.

Mate give me some hope :lol:

Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:30 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:
davids wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There may be three teams worse than us this year - just.

Any good?

Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:30 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:Glatzel is the best striker we have got any clown can see that, keep Glatzel in no need for bogle, messi wouldn’t of scored up front today because we can’t get the ball to our strikers.

You have read that all wrong. In my original post I mentioned Bogle as an impact striker to come off the bench! I totally agree that Glatzel is our best striker and is an automatic start. I refer to the last two games where he has been bench warming. I believe after his pre season & goal against Wigan he deserves some minutes on the pitch.

Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:49 pm

davids wrote:
Bluebird Warrior wrote:
davids wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There may be three teams worse than us this year - just.

Any good?

I do feel a bit better now thanks :thumbup: :lol: