Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Man of the match George Puscas on Sky Sports:

Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:08 pm

Man of the match George Puscas on Sky Sports:

"I'm happy to get the win first of all as it was the first three points in the league this season and it's great for the fans.

"I was unlucky not to finish the third chance for the hat-trick, but I'll just have to push on and try and do it for the next game.

"I want to improve myself here and in this league, so I know I have to work hard."

Article Reactions

Re: Man of the match George Puscas on Sky Sports:

Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:12 pm

Warnock said he was our second choice target this summer

Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:19 pm

He is nothing special. Both of his goals were down to woeful defending. Vaulks should hang his head in shame for the way he was skinned for the first.

Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:27 pm

EastleighBlue wrote:He is nothing special. Both of his goals were down to woeful defending. Vaulks should hang his head in shame for the way he was skinned for the first.

Plus Bennet didn’t back him up.

Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:07 pm

Wonder how lost 2 games before today? Ahhh because they played us in 3rd poor teams target us as today's result happens frequently against sides needing a boost so we give it to them ... :|

Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:08 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Wonder how lost 2 games before today? Ahhh because they played us in 3rd poor teams target us as today's result happens frequently against sides needing a boost so we give it to them ... :|

What?

Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:14 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:Warnock said he was our second choice target this summer

If our scouting team placed Glatzel ahead of him then questions have to be asked

Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:29 pm

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:

If our scouting team placed Glatzel ahead of him then questions have to be asked

Glatzel is clearly a good player when given the right service.
I’d like to have seen how both players would have looked if they’d swapped teams st the start of the game.
Hindsight and all that.

Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:57 pm

He certainly isn't a NW kind of forward very mobile small but as been said could have messi Ronaldo & bale upfront and still struggle to score? It's not the players it's the way we play away from home thats the problem :old:

Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:00 pm

Puscas wouldn't have done much if he played for us today.

Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:01 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Puscas wouldn't have done much if he played for us today.

Agree mate.

Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:06 pm

theclaw wrote:
EastleighBlue wrote:He is nothing special. Both of his goals were down to woeful defending. Vaulks should hang his head in shame for the way he was skinned for the first.

Plus Bennet didn’t back him up.

Bennett is meant to be the full back on that side, not Vaulks.

Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:10 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Reading, 20th last season in the Championship and only just out of a transfer embargo, look to Inter Milan to sign a striker.

Cardiff, just relegated from the Premier League where they made over £100m, look to the German 2nd Division for their number one target.

Says it all really.

Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:14 pm

davids wrote:

Reading, 20th last season in the Championship and only just out of a transfer embargo, look to Inter Milan to sign a striker.

Cardiff, just relegated from the Premier League where they made over £100m, look to the German 2nd Division for their number one target.

Says it all really.

How many games did he play for Inter Milan?

He was also playing in the Italian second tier last season I would add...

Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:28 pm

And why is that? Because he scored today? Like it or not,European teams play a more technical game than the championship,including Romania, and wasn't it inter Milan they got him from? Good pedigree football,he used his intelligence well for 2nd goal,Glatzel in comparison, wasn't supplied with any chances to prove his worth ,give the boy a chance,play to his strengths,with Murphy and Tomlin in the side,could well be what's missing, what suprise me most,was 42% possession and f@ck all of note to show for it :!: :old: :bluebird:

Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:31 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:
davids wrote:

Says it all really.

But still good enough to put two past you. :lol:

Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:40 am

Jackflash wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
davids wrote:

Says it all really.

But still good enough to put two past you. :lol:

Why is it if we are having a bad patch or any kind of problems this foroum gets infested with unwelcome smelly pikeys :sleepy2:

Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:44 am

pembroke allan wrote:Wonder how lost 2 games before today? Ahhh because they played us in 3rd poor teams target us as today's result happens frequently against sides needing a boost so we give it to them ... :|

In that case I assume your looking at another pasting when Huddersfield come down. I like your train of thoughts. :laughing5:

Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:38 pm

How could reading get him and not us

Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:39 pm

How could reading get him and not us unbelievable

Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:59 pm

Scouting team????