Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We Have To.

Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:59 pm

Beat Huddersfield on Wednesday otherwise confidence will go. Have to attack from the off and be ruthless. We need early ball given to the wingers so that they can run at their markers and then put in effective crosses

Smithies

Coxe
Morrison
Flint
Bennett

Ralls
Bacuna
Tomlin

NML
Glatzel
Murphy

Re: We Have To.

Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:03 pm

As much as I’d love to see it - Coxe won’t get a game at RB just yet and can’t see Tomlin coming into the fold unless we are completely desperate

Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:51 pm

Not a chance ...I suspect he’ll go back to basics line up

Smithies

Peltier
Flint
Morrison
Bennett

Bacuna
Ralls

Murphy
Paterson
Hoillet

Glatzel

Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:07 pm

Bacuna :o

No way should Bacuna be near the starting 11. Can see why Reading fans were happy to see him depart.

Smithies

Peltier
Morrison
Flint
Bennett

Ralls Vaulks

Tomlin

Murphy
Glatzel
Hoilett

Bogle off the bench please.

Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:16 pm

Agreed - no way should Bacuna be anywhere near the first team.

Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:35 pm

bridgendbluebird30 wrote:Bacuna :o

No way should Bacuna be near the starting 11. Can see why Reading fans were happy to see him depart.

Smithies

Peltier
Morrison
Flint
Bennett

Ralls Vaulks

Tomlin

Murphy
Glatzel
Hoilett

Not the team I want to play , just what I think Warnock will do. Without Pack , I don’t see any real alternative in the squad ?

Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:36 pm

billy ronson wrote:

Smithies

Peltier
Morrison
Flint
Bennett

Ralls Vaulks

Tomlin

Murphy
Glatzel
Hoilett

Not the team I want to play , just what I think Warnock will do. Without Pack , I don’t see any real alternative in the squad ?

I can see your point. I am amazed that Bacuna brought was brought in last season when we were in the Premier League. At the moment I can’t see how he fits into a Championship team. Can see how some Reading fans were happy to see him go.

Let’s just see how he gets on this season but I hope that there is better to come.

Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:59 pm

bridgendbluebird30 wrote:
billy ronson wrote:

Smithies

Peltier
Morrison
Flint
Bennett

Ralls Vaulks

Tomlin

Murphy
Glatzel
Hoilett

I can see your point. I am amazed that Bacuna brought was brought in last season when we were in the Premier League. At the moment I can’t see how he fits into a Championship team. Can see how some Reading fans were happy to see him go.

Let’s just see how he gets on this season but I hope that there is better to come.

they were happy to see him leave, they were delighted to see we paid £4m.... Warnock came out and said hes our replacement for gunners..... right up until we signed Pack, and then he said he's what we've been missing since gunners left.