Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Arter ,camerassa and gunnerson

Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:54 pm

Warnock just hasnt replaced them , pack is decent but vaulks and bucunna are wank ,how are our new strikers going to score when the midfield is so poor , i think he has to give tomlin another chance

Re: Arter ,camerassa and gunnerson

Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:12 pm

wez1927 wrote:Warnock just hasnt replaced them , pack is decent but vaulks and bucunna are wank ,how are our new strikers going to score when the midfield is so poor , i think he has to give tomlin another chance

You’re right about the first two but from what I’ve seen Pack is twice the player Gunnarsson has been in the last few years.
Agree about Tomlin and if this keeps up even Warnock may have no choice but to try him.

Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:19 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Warnock just hasnt replaced them , pack is decent but vaulks and bucunna are wank ,how are our new strikers going to score when the midfield is so poor , i think he has to give tomlin another chance

You’re right about the first two but from what I’ve seen Pack is twice the player Gunnarsson has been in the last few years.
Agree about Tomlin and if this keeps up even Warnock may have no choice but to try him.

Calm down a little he's played one game

Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:22 pm

Agreed, although I will give Vaulks a bit more time before judging.

Whatever happens on Wednesday Warnock has to be braver attack wise so Murphy and, possibly, Tomlin have to be constant the very least.

Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:22 pm

paulh_85 wrote:

I’m calm. Read what I said ... ‘from what I’ve seen’.

Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:40 pm

I think pack is a must to start every game us a decent player i would put bamba with him as well when he comes back

Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:58 pm

I don't think Camarasa was even on the bench for Palace today?

Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:00 am

paulh_85 wrote:

I agree that apart from the odd game, Gunnarsson really struggled for the last year of two and Pack is definitely a step up.

Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:36 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

I agree that apart from the odd game, Gunnarsson really struggled for the last year of two and Pack is definitely a step up.

Yes mate, but we should both be calmer I suppose :laughing6:

Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:09 pm

paulh_85 wrote:

Nah

Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:13 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

Nah

:lol: