Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Lee Naylor

Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:13 am

Was anyone else mpressed with him today? He won almost all of his headers, 100% in his tackles and made several good passes! If we Sign Loovens and Riggot, i think we're going to win the league!! What and End to the summer!!

Re: Lee Naylor

Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:17 am

go to agree, i thought naylor looked the part today, he will only improve as the season goes on ...... :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:19 am

Jimmykingz wrote:Was anyone else mpressed with him today? He won almost all of his headers, 100% in his tackles and made several good passes! If we Sign Loovens and Riggot, i think we're going to win the league!! What and End to the summer!!

Yes, very impressed, he was virtually faultless.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:26 am

He has not played any pre season games so that was a faultless display,great left peg

Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:31 am

He wasn't even supposed to be on the team sheet. The only reason he was is because Darcy got injured during the warmup.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:33 am

Jimmykingz wrote:Was anyone else mpressed with him today? He won almost all of his headers, 100% in his tackles and made several good passes! If we Sign Loovens and Riggot, i think we're going to win the league!! What and End to the summer!!

I thought he was outstanding, and like all good players kept it simple looked like he had loads of time, and made it look very easy :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:57 am

He's a steady Eddie alright. Very reliable.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:26 am

My man of the match actually. remarkable performance given that he hasnt played
at all for weeks. A lesson to Gerrard and McCormack I think.