Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is this photo now acceptable in 2019 ?

You may select 1 option

View results

Is this photo disturbing ? Poll

Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:29 pm

FA6E2989-6170-4DE4-A553-3D07D91089AF.jpeg
Put on Facebook have a few that say basically no harm. But to me it’s one very disturbing photo. Opinions please I know I’m considered a dinosaur now but for me if this is now acceptable it’s about time I step of this earth :x
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Is this photo disturbing ? Poll

Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:34 pm

If it was a naked bloke who wasn't a drag queen I imagine he would be arrested immediately.

Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:51 pm

It shows the imbalance in today's world if that was Joe public police be informed because he's a member of the LBGT brigade it's ok .. :o

Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:38 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
FA6E2989-6170-4DE4-A553-3D07D91089AF.jpeg
Put on Facebook have a few that say basically no harm. But to me it’s one very disturbing photo. Opinions please I know I’m considered a dinosaur now but for me if this is now acceptable it’s about time I step of this earth :x

I have a friend who did drag for 20 yrs,who says it's disturbing,something he would have never done,plus he said he would smack the parents heads against the wall, for even suggesting their child be photographed with a naked man,no dinasaur but even if he were a dad,it's a very strange thing to do :shock: :old: :bluebird:

Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:26 am

I think it’s strange why anybody would copy this onto a football forum.
The picture itself is sick.

Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:56 am

What is sick and disturbing the people on this foroum saying it's acceptable :banghead:

Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:49 am

Anything is acceptable providing you are either gay, lesbian, transgender, ethnic minority or are waiting for a sex change operation. If you are a straight white person there must be something wrong with you. You would be the target for all sorts of abuse on social media, as well as ending up in your local nick being branded as some sort of weirdo. :old:

Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:19 pm

Of course it is. And who t f is 'Lactatia'??

Disgusting

Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:21 pm

I think you've messed up the poll question NB!

The thread title is asking if it's disturbing, yet the question asks if it's acceptable :lol: I imagine a lot in the yes camp are answering the question in the thread title (me included!)

Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:20 pm

ffs wrote:I think you've messed up the poll question NB!

The thread title is asking if it's disturbing, yet the question asks if it's acceptable :lol: I imagine a lot in the yes camp are answering the question in the thread title (me included!)

Yes I can see it’s confusing if a mod can clear the question up that would be better. But I’m shocked at the poll result so far

Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:24 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:I think it’s strange why anybody would copy this onto a football forum.

So you are very much a close your eyes and stick your fingers in your ears sort of person. And you think if I don’t see it I won’t know this is what is happening. But this is the general consensus for kids being raped by adults people don’t want to know and as long as it ain’t happening to your own kids you don’t care.
And this isn’t just a football forum all sort of topics gets discussed which is why this forum is tops.

Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:26 pm

Fifteen people think it’s acceptable which is very worrying and sad to what people think is acceptable today.

Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:37 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:I think it’s strange why anybody would copy this onto a football forum.

So you are very much a close your eyes and stick your fingers in your ears sort of person. And you think if I don’t see it I won’t know this is what is happening. But this is the general consensus for kids being raped by adults people don’t want to know and as long as it ain’t happening to your own kids you don’t care.
And this isn’t just a football forum all sort of topics gets discussed which is why this forum is tops.

No I’m none of those things. You don’t know me so don’t assume shit that you know nothing about.
I’m guessing you’re an ordinary enough guy like me and if I saw that on fakebook or anywhere else I certainly wouldn’t think - oh I’ll post that on a football forum.
That’s just me, each to their own.
I also think it’s a bit sick.

Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:54 pm

It’s just weird I wouldn’t go as far as some saying it’s sick though.

It’s not child abuse it’s just some gay guy with his cock taped up talking to somebody’s kid.

Why would you let your kid backstage as a drag queen is getting changed?

Why would you let kids into your changing room when your naked?

Why would you take a photo of a naked drag queen and a child?

All sorts of weird.

Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:06 pm

This is wrong on so many levels. Obviously a child posing for a photo with a naked grown man is wrong.

Beyond that'Drag Kids' like Lactatia (the child in the picture is a boy) or Desmond is Amazing, who has performed a stripping routine in a gay bar with grown men giving him dollar bills is very, very wrong.

If your boy likes dressing up in girls clothes, well live and let live, whatever. But drag is a very, very adult thing and little boys shouldn't be encouraged to be drag queens and sexualised as such.

It's a very worrying indication on the state of society today.

Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:17 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:It’s just weird I wouldn’t go as far as some saying it’s sick though.

It’s not child abuse it’s just some gay guy with his cock taped up talking to somebody’s kid.

Why would you let your kid backstage as a drag queen is getting changed?

Why would you let kids into your changing room when your naked?

Why would you take a photo of a naked drag queen and a child?

All sorts of weird.

The big question is do you think they have sexualised this picture ?
And to everyone that voted they find this photo ok can you please explain why you think this ? Many saying why it’s wrong but not one single person has come out and said why they think it’s ok ?
And do you say it’s ok because the man I presume is gay ? Do you associate all gay people with this behaviour ?
It does not represent gay people at all and I bet 99% of gay people would say this and actually pushes there cause back decades. How long ago was a gay man considered a Paedophile ? Well if you think this represents gay people you are the dinosaur and that is a very dangerous opinion to hold. Again this whole pride issue IMO is doing great damage to ordinary gay people.
How do I see gay people ? They are normal they laugh cry go to the pub have a sense a humour in fact just like you and me but they have a different sexual preference. If you think that gay people like to do this or go out in the street and be indecent and crude then that is a very dangerous opinion to hold.

Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:51 am

Where are the Admins that have allowed this photo to be posted in the first place and two days on is still featured?

StT.
<><

Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:48 am

It's totally wrong

So many things are now accepted

Where are the rights for Christians beliefs anymore ?

World is moving into a bad place

Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:57 am

NIBluebird wrote:It's totally wrong

I could have taken your point seriously until the Christian values part, the day religion is wiped off this planet will be the day we move on as a race.

Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:45 am

Christian beliefs LOL... don't get me started...

The less religion in this world the better place it will become.

Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:51 am

nubbsy wrote:

Christian beliefs LOL... don't get me started...

The less religion in this world the better place it will become.

Can I just shock you? I actually don't mind religion. Lets just stop violence in the name of religion, please

Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:41 pm

Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:Where are the Admins that have allowed this photo to be posted in the first place and two days on is still featured?

StT.
<><

As long as you don’t see these photos you are happy for this to continue?

Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:34 pm

Sick. Parents are failing their child.

Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:59 pm

I’m guessing those who see as acceptable would be happy for their little daughter to pose with a naked bloke......sometimes you just need to look at the facts and not be conned by making allowances just because tit involves politically sensitive social groups

Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:56 pm

Blueman39 wrote:I’m guessing those who see as acceptable would be happy for their little daughter to pose with a naked bloke......sometimes you just need to look at the facts and not be conned by making allowances just because tit involves politically sensitive social groups

I’m guessing they don’t have kids.

Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:15 pm

"As long as you don’t see these photos you are happy for this to continue?" [NuclearBlue]

What a staggering assumption you are seeking to make of me. There is much that I could say in response to that but I'll just say that perversion is perversion whether public or private. That this image, 3 days on, is still on this mb says more about not just the image.

StT.
<><