Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I am a Warnock fan, but the buck stops with Warnock on what

Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:38 am

I am a Warnock fan, but the buck stops with Warnock on what happens on the pitch and so far, 3 awful performance v mediocre sides.

Re: I am a Warnock fan, but the buck stops with Warnock on w

Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:48 am

Forever Blue wrote:I am a Warnock fan, but the buck stops with Warnock on what happens on the pitch and so far, 3 awful performance v mediocre sides.

I mostly agree, although for the Luton game I thought we were OK and showed some promising signs considering there were 5 home debutants. I really didn't see yesterday's performamce coming.

The only positive I can think of is that the players and Warnock will now be under no illusion that Wednesday has to be better, otherwise things will get pretty ugly.

When you look at the main individuals he has brought into the first team, Flint, Pack and Glatzel, they've all done OK therefore the problem has to be with the system and organisation. That falls solely and squarely with the management team, let's see what the response is.

Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:00 am

piledriver64 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I am a Warnock fan, but the buck stops with Warnock on what happens on the pitch and so far, 3 awful performance v mediocre sides.

I mostly agree, although for the Luton game I thought we were OK and showed some promising signs considering there were 5 home debutants. I really didn't see yesterday's performamce coming.

The only positive I can think of is that the players and Warnock will now be under no illusion that Wednesday has to be better, otherwise things will get pretty ugly.

When you look at the main individuals he has brought into the first team, Flint, Pack and Glatzel, they've all done OK therefore the problem has to be with the system and organisation. That falls solely and squarely with the management team, let's see what the response is.

He's bought most these players in though and spent a lot in doing so. I don't think individually the players are terrible but you have to look at the bigger picture, the squad and the partnerships. For me the squad is totally unbalanced and lacking in many areas.

If we struggle it's down to Warnock no doubt about it, I still have hope he can turn it around. No doubt we will see a more defensive effort Wednesday.

Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:23 pm

Getting sick and tired of hoofball. If it’s not sorted out, we’ll be back to 10,000 crowds by the end of the season and rightly so.

I only hope we’re not shown on tv again anytime soon.. we’re a fuckin laughing stock.

Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:20 pm

rumpo kid wrote:Getting sick and tired of hoofball. If it’s not sorted out, we’ll be back to 10,000 crowds by the end of the season and rightly so.

I only hope we’re not shown on tv again anytime soon.. we’re a fuckin laughing stock.

On tv Wednesday lol