Readings attendance

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Readings attendance

Postby Bonner » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:42 am

Was surprised at how bad their crowd was .
Fair play to the singing area, they gave it tier all, but woeful attendance.
Good area’s outside for eating and drinking.
Bonner

Readings attendance

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Readings attendance

Postby skiprat » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:27 am

The jacks only had 15000 Saturday the second city scumbags.
skiprat

Postby Fusilier52 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:30 am

skiprat wrote:The jacks only had 15000 Saturday the second city scumbags.

Who won , which is the whole point of the playing football wouldn't you agree ?
Fusilier52

Postby montyblue » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:31 pm

What was more annoying was the limitation of away tickets and half the stadium was empty.
montyblue

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:22 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:

But this topic is about attendances not points Dont you agree? :thumbup: talking of which derby had lots empty seats last night!
pembroke allan

Postby Xcasual » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:32 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:

But we’re talking about attendance ,So 15000 is shit :lol: Wouldn’t you agree ?
Xcasual

Postby goats » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:48 pm

Xcasual wrote:
Fusilier52 wrote:

But we’re talking about attendance ,So 15000 is shit :lol: Wouldn’t you agree ?

Small club
goats

Postby JackSensealot » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:00 pm

Not too dissimilar to your attendances when in the same position (the season after ST’s are pre bought in the PL). It’s easy to live off the back of PL season ticket sales the season after relegation as you are doing this season and as we did last season. A lot more telling after that...

Your 2 seasons after your Championship season with PL season ticket boost was:-

2016/17 - 16,564
2015/16 - 16.463

From the stats webpage it looks like you had lows of 12,000 and 13,000 in those particular seasons too.
Your obsessions will transform you into what you fear
JackSensealot

Postby deadmouse » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:12 pm

JackSensealot wrote:

Not too dissimilar to your attendances when in the same position (the season after ST’s are pre bought in the PL). It’s easy to live off the back of PL season ticket sales the season after relegation as you are doing this season and as we did last season. A lot more telling after that...

2016/17 - 16,564
2015/16 - 16.463

From the stats webpage it looks like you had lows of 12,000 and 13,000 in those particular seasons too.

unlike yourselves { who actually had STs for sale before xmas of your final PL season ,ours went on sale at a more realistic time of year and less than 9k of the 18,700 STs sold to date had been purchased before relegation.
deadmouse

Postby JackSensealot » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:32 pm

deadmouse wrote:unlike yourselves { who actually had STs for sale before xmas of your final PL season ,ours went on sale at a more realistic time of year and less than 9k of the 18,700 STs sold to date had been purchased before relegation.

Do you have any links to those two pieces of information? Forgive me but this site is notorious for massaging the truth shall we say. :D

As far as I’m concerned the stats I have presented speak for themselves.
JackSensealot

Postby deadmouse » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:46 pm

JackSensealot wrote:
deadmouse wrote:unlike yourselves { who actually had STs for sale before xmas of your final PL season ,ours went on sale at a more realistic time of year and less than 9k of the 18,700 STs sold to date had been purchased before relegation.

Do you have any links to those two pieces of information? Forgive me but this site is notorious for massaging the truth shall we say. :D

believe what you wish its the Swansea way.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=206436&p=2108852&hilit=season+tickets+on+sale#p2108852

im sure your fully aware of when huw put yours on sale
and if you research youll find the figures..

7th of April after just losing 5 out of 6 games....this was hardly selling on the back of being a premier league team..
deadmouse

Postby JackSensealot » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:51 pm

deadmouse wrote:
JackSensealot wrote:

7th of April after just losing 5 out of 6 games....this was hardly selling on the back of being a premier league team..

No, they went on sale on 18th March. 7th of April is the date they went on general sale in the shop. You also have failed to provide any evidence regarding the 9k sale and our date, or indeed how many we sold prior.

In short, I am not sure what point you are attempting to make. I have shown you evidence that your attendance plummets after the season with the PL season ticket boost. Just as most clubs do.

To try and refute the actual facts by saying your ST’s went on sale a couple of months later is bizarre.

Are you suggesting you believe this attendance you have this season will remain next season?? Answer that honestly please.
JackSensealot

Postby RV Casual » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:48 pm

JackSensealot wrote:

2016/17 - 16,564
2015/16 - 16.463

The same position?

I see we are omitting the fact that you had 7 seasons on the bounce in the Premier League to enhance you're fan base whilst we had 1.
RV Casual

Postby deadmouse » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:58 pm

JackSensealot wrote:
deadmouse wrote:
JackSensealot wrote:

No, they went on sale on 18th March. 7th of April is the date they went on general sale in the shop. You also have failed to provide any evidence regarding the 9k sale and our date, or indeed how many we sold prior.

In short, I am not sure what point you are attempting to make. I have shown you evidence that your attendance plummets after the season with the PL season ticket boost. Just as most clubs do.

To try and refute the actual facts by saying your ST’s went on sale a couple of months later is bizarre.

Are you suggesting you believe this attendance you have this season will remain next season?? Answer that honestly please.

I haven't suggested anything , just stated facts. tip .good idea to at least look up the facts / stick to facts yourself if your going to trade as sensealot.
deadmouse

Postby deadmouse » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:24 pm

JackSensealot wrote:
deadmouse wrote:
JackSensealot wrote:

yes they went on sale online for 3 weeks first, when we had 8 games left..
as for provide evidence . are you absolutely bonkers or what ?
its you with the rep for being unreliable so do your own research.
sensealot :lol:
deadmouse

Postby JackSensealot » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:48 pm

RV Casual wrote:
JackSensealot wrote:

2016/17 - 16,564
2015/16 - 16.463

The same position?

I see we are omitting the fact that you had 7 seasons on the bounce in the Premier League to enhance you're fan base whilst we had 1.

Yes the same position. Don’t you guys go on about having 17 seasons in the top flight and winning a cup in the 1920’s? Are you saying that 7 years in the PL trumps that then and is more significant in modern times? It’s funny how the position jumps depending on what is being discussed isn’t it.

Anyway... We increased our global fan base no doubt, you only need to take a look at the global social media following to see that. However the local match day following stayed relatively the same due to the lack of foresight with deciding against early expansion. We are talking about those physically in the stadium as opposed to watching the club via any medium.
JackSensealot

Postby JackSensealot » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:51 pm

deadmouse wrote:I haven't suggested anything , just stated facts. tip .good idea to at least look up the facts / stick to facts yourself if your going to trade as sensealot.

Yes you have. The suggestion is there due to the fact that in order to combat the point that your attendance historically dips significantly, to levels similar to the figures mocked in this thread... you have tried to claim that your attendance this season is not off the back of the PL, even though by your own admission half the sales happened while in the PL (even though you are unable to provide that proof), not that it backs your point at all.

I always check my facts which is why I was able to correct you when you said they went on sale in April.
JackSensealot

Postby JackSensealot » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:55 pm

deadmouse wrote:yes they went on sale online for 3 weeks first, when we had 8 games left..

What does 8 games left have to do with anything, I’m not even sure you know what point you are trying to make. So having 8 games left as opposed to 12-13 means that you haven’t sold ST’s off the back of being a PL club?

Which means of course that you believe should you fail to go up then your attendance will remain unaffected next year right?

I have a rep for being accurate, show me where I haven’t been... even once.

I don’t know why you guys try and convince yourselves of your attendances when even the faintest glance at the actual statistics reads very different.
JackSensealot

Postby RV Casual » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:31 pm

JackSensealot wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
JackSensealot wrote:

2016/17 - 16,564
2015/16 - 16.463

The same position?

Yes the same position. Don’t you guys go on about having 17 seasons in the top flight and winning a cup in the 1920’s? Are you saying that 7 years in the PL trumps that then and is more significant in modern times? It’s funny how the position jumps depending on what is being discussed isn’t it.

Anyway... We increased our global fan base no doubt, you only need to take a look at the global social media following to see that. However the local match day following stayed relatively the same due to the lack of foresight with deciding against early expansion. We are talking about those physically in the stadium as opposed to watching the club via any medium.

So not the same position then :lol:

Yes that would have sufficed.

You are one seriously odd bloke mate I will give you that and promise you that you will never get a response from me again as its like talking to a deluded brick wall.

Good Luck
RV Casual

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:41 pm

JackSensealot wrote:
deadmouse wrote:yes they went on sale online for 3 weeks first, when we had 8 games left..

What does 8 games left have to do with anything, I’m not even sure you know what point you are trying to make. So having 8 games left as opposed to 12-13 means that you haven’t sold ST’s off the back of being a PL club?

Which means of course that you believe should you fail to go up then your attendance will remain unaffected next year right?

I don’t know why you guys try and convince yourselves of your attendances when even the faintest glance at the actual statistics reads very different.

Was right other day I said you are always right no matter what! you've just pointed out reputation for being accurate and never wrong unless can be prove otherwise? Problem with that is you've got a reputation for getting our of any situation with clever crap to confuse people into believing your right! :laughing5:
pembroke allan

Postby deadmouse » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:44 pm

JackSensealot wrote:

you made point that tickets were sold on the strength of premier league football you twonk that's what the 8 games left compared to TWENTY means. and initially you wanted proof after looking like coco the clown as per.
and anyone that's ever told you you've a rep for being accurate was just being kind to you.
btw try reading, ive not tried to convince myself or anyone else about attendances, I only came on this thread because you were being really really stupid
deadmouse

Postby skiprat » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:44 pm

15000 last Saturday they were probably in Cardiff watching the rugby singing hyms and arias .
skiprat

Postby JackSensealot » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:31 pm

RV Casual wrote:
So not the same position then :lol:

Yes that would have sufficed.

You are one seriously odd bloke mate I will give you that and promise you that you will never get a response from me again as its like talking to a deluded brick wall.

Good Luck

Yes, the same position. The season after ST sales from the PL fall away.

As I explained.

Posturing is like water off a ducks back, literally no point in trying to throw insults. I just glaze over them with an eye roll :roll:
JackSensealot

Postby JackSensealot » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:32 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Was right other day I said you are always right no matter what! you've just pointed out reputation for being accurate and never wrong unless can be prove otherwise? Problem with that is you've got a reputation for getting our of any situation with clever crap to confuse people into believing your right! :laughing5:

Not ''no matter what'', no. Just when I am.

As I said show me when I have been inaccurate and I shall say so, but the facts are I post based on facts so it is very difficult thing to do. Hence why nobody can.

I have never seen so many people be offended by accuracy before.
JackSensealot

Postby JackSensealot » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:35 pm

deadmouse wrote:

you made point that tickets were sold on the strength of premier league football you twonk that's what the 8 games left compared to TWENTY means. and initially you wanted proof after looking like coco the clown as per.
and anyone that's ever told you you've a rep for being accurate was just being kind to you.
btw try reading, ive not tried to convince myself or anyone else about attendances, I only came on this thread because you were being really really stupid

It wasn't a point, it was (and is) a historical fact.

You even said that half your ST sales happened while you were there... even though you are unable to prove that, not that it backs your point of course.

So what exactly is your point? It sounds like you agree with me but desperately trying to sound like you don't. :D
JackSensealot

Postby Lawnmower » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:23 am

Ha, the Slade season- after the Ole season.
Club in crisis and thousands rejecting the red kit.

Boycotting and the club at its lowest ebb for 20 years.

Great comparison from a halfwit who’s been banned time and time again and who will try to dig out any stat he can to try to back up his weak arguments.
Lawnmower

Postby JackSensealot » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:32 am

Lawnmower wrote:Ha, the Slade season- after the Ole season.

Great comparison from a halfwit who’s been banned time and time again and who will try to dig out any stat he can to try to back up his weak arguments.

No need to get emotional Lawnmower. I have been banned twice, not countless times - and both times reversed immediately by the owner after giving the frustrated mod in question a dressing down. I am just stating facts. It’s not digging out any stat I can, it is simply stating the relevant stat to the discussion.

Nobody boycotted it was a myth, if there were a few (which I highly doubt) then those would just have been replaced with newcomers.

Are you suggesting you believe your attendance next season will be the same as it is this season, assuming you don’t get promotion? Anyone who says yes has a wild imagination, and of course that is my whole point.
JackSensealot

Postby TheHangedMan » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:07 am

JackSensealot wrote:

No need to get emotional Lawnmower. I have been banned twice, not countless times - and both times reversed immediately by the owner after giving the frustrated mod in question a dressing down. I am just stating facts. It’s not digging out any stat I can, it is simply stating the relevant stat to the discussion.

Nobody boycotted it was a myth, if there were a few (which I highly doubt) then those would just have been replaced with newcomers.

Are you suggesting you believe your attendance next season will be the same as it is this season, assuming you don’t get promotion? Anyone who says yes has a wild imagination, and of course that is my whole point.

Another Roathy classic manoeuvre, asks a question and then answers it himself. Why do we feed this sad individual?
Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious........
TheHangedMan

Postby JackSensealot » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:11 am

I didn’t answer it, read it again.

I gave a judgement on a pre-supposed answer. It’s a clever question because it leaves the subject with two options -

1) answer it and clearly end up being wrong
2) reluctantly admit the point I made is correct.

Which is why everyone instead chooses option 3 and try and steer the topic away from this, usually in the form of abuse, playground talk or smileys. Sometimes all three.

Would you like to answer?
JackSensealot

Postby Lawnmower » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:48 am

JackSensealot wrote:

Not emotional at all.

Just pointing out your selective use of stats.

As for next season, who knows. All depends what happens in the next 12 months.

Our crowds have gone up and down a lot.

19000 season ticket holders is a really good number for a team that were unlikely to stay up .

Only a small % of these renewed on the back of potentially staying up.

Whether they are back next year will depend on many many factors, so impossible to guess.

As for your lot, I’m surprised so few tickets were sold considering you still have a decent squad there and there was allegedly such a long waiting list.
Lawnmower

Next

Return to General Chat