Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" £10 "

Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:29 pm

If you can't make it to Cardiff City Stadium on Wednesday night or if you don't have Sky Sports, there is another way you can watch the match.

You can watch the match on Cardiff City TV at a cost of £10.

It is available on a computer or via the Cardiff City App.

This will be the case for all non-3pm kick offs this season in the league, other than those shown on the standard Sky Sports channels.

The match is also live on Sky Sports Red Button.

Re: " £10 "

Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:29 pm

If you have sky go, can you watch it on a tablet any way or is the first choice game the only ootion?

Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:01 pm

dorsetblue wrote:If you have sky go, can you watch it on a tablet any way or is the first choice game the only ootion?

Only main game on skygo as no red button .... 8-) £10 good price if cant go or get it on red button :old:

Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:07 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
dorsetblue wrote:If you have sky go, can you watch it on a tablet any way or is the first choice game the only ootion?

Only main game on skygo as no red button .... 8-) £10 good price if cant go or get it on red button :old:

I’m abroad a lot this season. Does the Cardiff City TV thing work overseas?
For example, I’m missing both Friday night games against Fulham &Derby.

Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:08 pm

I think you can watch all the games on the sky sports app as long as you have sky sports

Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:11 pm

Leon1927 wrote:I think you can watch all the games on the sky sports app as long as you have sky sports

Not abroad you can’t.

Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:47 pm

Leon1927 wrote:I think you can watch all the games on the sky sports app as long as you have sky sports

Looks like can only watch main game with highlights after games finished ?

Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:54 pm

Isn't it cheaper to get a day long Now TV pass?

Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:03 pm

Gaynor Straight wrote:Isn't it cheaper to get a day long Now TV pass?

Yes it is.... but probably same problem city game only on red button dont think can access red button features other than on main TV

Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:37 pm

The sky sports app will have all games on there tomorrow. Just download the sky sports app ready and wait till 7.40

Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:33 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Gaynor Straight wrote:Isn't it cheaper to get a day long Now TV pass?

Hadn't thought of that.
Never booked it myself just been brainwashed with the adverts without knowing what was included.

Yes it is.... but probably same problem city game only on red button dont think can access red button features other than on main TV

Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:39 pm

Leon1927 wrote:The sky sports app will have all games on there tomorrow. Just download the sky sports app ready and wait till 7.40

Bow to your greater knowledge? When look it up only says watch the specific channels nothing about being able to watch all the games being played... and I have sky sports! :P

Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Why don’t we just wait till tomorrow night and we will know the true answer. I know they did it last season so hopefully they will show the games on the app

Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:26 am

So does anybody know if you can watch the games abroad using the City TV thing on an iPad?

Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:47 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:So does anybody know if you can watch the games abroad using the City TV thing on an iPad?

Paul, I'm not too sure on that but worth getting IPTV on a Fire Stick, if you have access to a TV/Computer and internet

I can recommend someone, although (in the interest of fairness) they say Riverside on here is reliable :thumbup:

Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:55 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:So does anybody know if you can watch the games abroad using the City TV thing on an iPad?

Yes, it's available for domestic and international fans..

Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:01 am

Sven wrote:

Paul, I'm not too sure on that but worth getting IPTV on a Fire Stick, if you have access to a TV/Computer and internet

I can recommend someone, although (in the interest of fairness) they say Riverside on here is reliable :thumbup:

Can get midweek games abroad but if you use vpn and set to USA or abroad before signing up can get all games got international pass even though will go to half away games ideal for games cannot go to :thumbup:

Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:09 am

don't need a VPN for non 3pm Saturday games anymore as a available to all now

Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:11 am

I’m sure there will also be free streams floating about for people who can’t make the game.

Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:20 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:If you can't make it to Cardiff City Stadium on Wednesday night or if you don't have Sky Sports, there is another way you can watch the match.

You can watch the match on Cardiff City TV at a cost of £10.

It is available on a computer or via the Cardiff City App.

This will be the case for all non-3pm kick offs this season in the league, other than those shown on the standard Sky Sports channels.

The match is also live on Sky Sports Red Button.

Should guarantee plenty of empty seats.

Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:36 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:

But only on a lap top I thought - so not ipad compatible

Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:36 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

If you are overseas it only costs £5 per game

Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:40 am

You can also get the game on the Cardiff city app. So you don’t need to have a laptop

Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:41 am

It’s pretty much going to take a few grand off teams midweek gates. A shame for clubs with financial struggles

Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:36 am

TaffEmbankment wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:

But only on a lap top I thought - so not ipad compatible

Yes mate this was my point also.

Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:09 pm

TaffEmbankment wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

If you are overseas it only costs £5 per game

Yes which equates to about £220 if bought individually! For me I save at least £900 if I went away to the 10 games I am missing ! Clubs could lose out with the casual support but ST holders like me its brilliant as other half misses some home games so can still watch games....
Overseas must use vpn before registration or wont accept payment other thing probably need to use a dot com email address not a dot UK one organisations getting cute about such things:thumbup:

Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:23 pm

Hopefully there is a stream out there

Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:48 pm

All tonight’s games on the sky sports app now so there is an option for tomorrow. I think a now Tv pass is 8quid

Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:55 pm

Leon1927 wrote:All tonight’s games on the sky sports app now so there is an option for tomorrow. I think a now Tv pass is 8quid

Good to know for those who need it to watch city :thumbup: