Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What s waste of money the last 2 away games

Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:50 pm

Me and you mates go away to most away games in fact all away games and I'm not a plastic be there since the beginning of the 80 IV seen some shxx the player's are on thousands how about the player's reimburse us

Re: What s waste of money the last 2 away games

Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:56 pm

Porthy123 wrote:Me and you mates go away to most away games in fact all away games and I'm not a plastic be there since the beginning of the 80 IV seen some shxx the player's are on thousands how about the player's reimburse us

If you don't like it don't go.

Sometimes things you don't like happen. Like your team loses twice on the road. Get used to it because life is like that. You moaning winger. Get over yourself.

:old: :twisted:

Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:59 pm

bluebird58 wrote:
Porthy123 wrote:Me and you mates go away to most away games in fact all away games and I'm not a plastic be there since the beginning of the 80 IV seen some shxx the player's are on thousands how about the player's reimburse us

If you don't like it don't go.

Sometimes things you don't like happen. Like your team loses twice on the road. Get used to it because life is like that. You moaning winger. Get over yourself.

:old: :twisted:

:lol: :thumbup:

Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:13 pm

I go away every to every game have done since the 80 but yesterday was shit I was there at Ipswich Sunderland Newcastle in fact in Boro my mate pulled the local tramp how meany games you been to I'm entitled to my opinion

Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:05 pm

Bluebird58 you gone silent are you a glory hunter

Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:08 pm

Shit happens.

3 months ago we were winning at Old Trafford.

Win some lose some.

That’s what makes it exciting

Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:35 am

That only highlights how poor we’ve become, quite quickly.

Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:37 am

Porthy123 wrote:I go away every to every game have done since the 80 but yesterday was shit I was there at Ipswich Sunderland Newcastle in fact in Boro my mate pulled the local tramp how meany games you been to I'm entitled to my opinion

Please tell me this is a joke...? :?

You cannot seriously have written this stuff in all seriousness! :oops: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:20 am

Porthy123 wrote:I go away every to every game have done since the 80 but yesterday was shit I was there at Ipswich Sunderland Newcastle in fact in Boro my mate pulled the local tramp how meany games you been to I'm entitled to my opinion

Was the tramp male or female :laughing6: :laughing6:

Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:11 am

Every away game for at least 30 years. Fairplay thsts some loyalty but you must have seen worse than the last 2 games.

Ps did your mate miss the bus back from Middlesbrough?

Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:17 am

Lawnmower wrote:Shit happens.

3 months ago we were winning at Old Trafford.

Win some lose some.

That’s what makes it exciting

Yup we've gone backwards fast

Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:42 am

Sven wrote:

Please tell me this is a joke...? :?

You cannot seriously have written this stuff in all seriousness! :oops: :lol: :lol:

Chris I think we’ve got ourselves a new troll!

:lol: :lol: