Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

U23s today

Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:04 am

Coxe starts

no Tomlin in the squad, which hopefully means hes involved tomorrow. :bluescarf:

Re: U23s today

Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:15 am

Have the club said he's recovered from his illness? Last I heard he was still home and ill.

Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:27 am

nubbsy wrote:Have the club said he's recovered from his illness? Last I heard he was still home and ill.

no idea but he played in the first u23 match the day before the first game. so assuming hes back now id take this as a positive sign

Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:43 am

nubbsy wrote:Have the club said he's recovered from his illness? Last I heard he was still home and ill.

NW said he trained last Friday after being at home on toilet for week. I’m guessing he’s ok now and if not in U-23s, could well be in squad at least for tomorrow :bluescarf:

Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:47 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:NW said he trained last Friday after being at home on toilet for week. I’m guessing he’s ok now and if not in U-23s, could well be in squad at least for tomorrow :bluescarf:

And further good news Tomlin has lost even more weight after his week on the toilet ;)

Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:03 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:NW said he trained last Friday after being at home on toilet for week. I’m guessing he’s ok now and if not in U-23s, could well be in squad at least for tomorrow :bluescarf:

And further good news Tomlin has lost even more weight after his week on the toilet ;)

:lol: :notworthy:
That’s good, fair play.