Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Huge Week Ahead

Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:11 pm

So we start again tomorrow against Huddersfield in what is a must win game! We need to capitalise on our home advantage and make sure that we are building momentum. It will not be easy and we must change our direct approach as Mark Hudson will have our number.

Saturday we play a very tricky away tie at Ewood park. Myself and the family are going and I will be hoping for a positive result. There is no excuse that players such as tomlin cannot play in these quick fire games as we need to utilise as much as the squad as possible!

Not sure how many we have sold as of yet for Blackburn but I will be there for both games and cheering the lads. Let’s try to maintain positive chanting throughout even though it does test us at times

#Bluebirds #CityAsOne :bluescarf: :bluebird: :ayatollah:

Re: Huge Week Ahead

Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:45 pm

ElyBluebird1927 wrote:So we start again tomorrow against Huddersfield in what is a must win game! We need to capitalise on our home advantage and make sure that we are building momentum. It will not be easy and we must change our direct approach as Mark Hudson will have our number.

Saturday we play a very tricky away tie at Ewood park. Myself and the family are going and I will be hoping for a positive result. There is no excuse that players such as tomlin cannot play in these quick fire games as we need to utilise as much as the squad as possible!

Not sure how many we have sold as of yet for Blackburn but I will be there for both games and cheering the lads. Let’s try to maintain positive chanting throughout even though it does test us at times

Think weve sold the 2000 first tranch of tickets havnt heard we ve asked for more

Re: Huge Week Ahead

Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:55 pm

ElyBluebird1927 wrote:So we start again tomorrow against Huddersfield in what is a must win game! We need to capitalise on our home advantage and make sure that we are building momentum. It will not be easy and we must change our direct approach as Mark Hudson will have our number.

Sorry, opened this because I thought you were getting married or something...! :thumbright: :lol: :lol: