Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Supporters club FA Cup rearranged fixture

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:31 pm

For the rearranged fixture a week tuesday can everyone who intends going please re-book with me. If you have paid the supporters club and can not make it we will refund your money.

The bookings from today's postponement don't count unless you re-confirm.

Thanks sorry for the inconvenience.

Vince 07814779441

Re: Supporters club FA Cup rearranged fixture

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:32 pm

vince.alm wrote:For the rearranged fixture a week tuesday can everyone who intends going please re-book with me. If you have paid the supporters club and can not make it we will refund your money.

Vince 07814779441

Cheers Vince :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:26 pm

vince.alm wrote:For the rearranged fixture a week tuesday can everyone who intends going please re-book with me. If you have paid the supporters club and can not make it we will refund your money.

Vince 07814779441

we should all take a minute to thank vince as hes not stopped over xmas sorting out coach travel arrangements for thousands of fans ........................... Well done vince as usual keep the good work up !

Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:33 pm

mallo wrote:

Vince 07814779441

we should all take a minute to thank vince as hes not stopped over xmas sorting out coach travel arrangements for thousands of fans ........................... Well done vince as usual keep the good work up !

Agreed Mallo, he do do a lot of unseen work. Most of it is just for the love of the club! :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:46 pm

is the fixture still going to be a bubble?