Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" LOOVENS "

Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:57 am

All agreed between Clubs, yet Loovens is having Doubts about joining us :shock:

Re: " LOOVENS "

Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:59 am

Forever Blue wrote:All agreed between Clubs, yet Loovens is having Doubts about joining us :shock:

I only want players who WANT to play for us.

If he's having doubts, then we should pull out and say we don't want him.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:00 am

if he's not 100% up for it then forget him and go for a different target.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:03 am

Ross Young wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:All agreed between Clubs, yet Loovens is having Doubts about joining us :shock:

completly agree :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:03 am

You can understand why he probably had bad memories down here wasn't his wife sleeping around or was it him

Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:08 am

I hope he dont come, why think about becoming part of a dream. The man is a clown, lets go for someone similar like John Terry :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:09 am

Loovens has said in the papers up here over the last couple of years since he's been up that he is greatful and happy with the time he had at City, but he feels that going to Celtic was a step forward in his career, and he's not been shy in saying it. In fact I think I read something during this summer saying that he was happy that Joe had joined Celtic because he saw it as a step forward etc etc.

If thats how he feels, no matter how wrong he is, lol, then you can kinda understand why he's having doubts, he might see it as a step back, as he's obviously quite ambitious. Also, being at Celtic has meant he has been in the Holland squad, he could see it that he might get overlooked "going down to a lower level league". I can kinda see what the issue is, but he really needs to realise that we are the Premiership bandwagon, and like Bellamy, he could be seen as a Cardiff hero for years to come.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:11 am

100 % or dont bother.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:13 am

There will now be certain individuals that will crucify Carl if Loovens decides not to come

Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:37 am

CCFC 1927 wrote:
Ross Young wrote:

completly agree :ayatollah:

i totally agree there are plenty who would love to play for Cardiff City

Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:40 am

I agree I am sure there are plenty of top defenders who can see ezactly where we are heading and will want to get on board. I dont believe there will be any shortage of players wanting to come.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:41 am

[irony]Loovens cant be any good...he plays for Celtic in the SPL[/irony] ;)

Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:50 am

welshie wrote:Loovens has said in the papers up here over the last couple of years since he's been up that he is greatful and happy with the time he had at City, but he feels that going to Celtic was a step forward in his career, and he's not been shy in saying it. In fact I think I read something during this summer saying that he was happy that Joe had joined Celtic because he saw it as a step forward etc etc.

If thats how he feels, no matter how wrong he is, lol, then you can kinda understand why he's having doubts, he might see it as a step back, as he's obviously quite ambitious. Also, being at Celtic has meant he has been in the Holland squad, he could see it that he might get overlooked "going down to a lower level league". I can kinda see what the issue is, but he really needs to realise that we are the Premiership bandwagon, and like Bellamy, he could be seen as a Cardiff hero for years to come.

No problem with the lad thinking it over.

Just hope he makes the right decision and joins us -he's a player who can do a very good job for us.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:06 pm

Only thing that bothers me is that if he is not good enough for the SPL why would he be good enough for the Championships which is a much better standard of football in all ways.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:11 pm

Id love to see Michael Mancienne in on loan. I remember him doing well for Wolves a few years back when they went up. Hes a versatile player to. plays at the back , Right Back , Centere Mid ... Maybe im being greedy after the Bellamy deal :lol:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:16 pm

perhaps he just dosent fancy any of the other players wifes :mrgreen:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:44 pm

rob wrote:100 % or dont bother.

agree totally

Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:49 pm

steve davies wrote:

perhaps he just dosent fancy any of the other players wifes :mrgreen:
he can have my fucker :lol:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:52 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: nutter baz

Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:52 pm

Baz didn't you know - HE HAS

Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:18 pm

F*ck him, shouldnt have left in first place

Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:01 pm

No point him coming if hes not 100%. The Scottish league is mediocre!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:03 pm

why do we want people that do not have any loyaltys?
he was a no one before cardiff signed him, we are giving him the chance of 1st team football and his so called premiership dream AND he needs to think about it.
i wouldnt even give him the satisfaction of thinking hes bigger than the club.
i would personaly tell him to jog on into celtics reserves.

i would rather give someone a chance EG gerrard and buy back up for him!
:ayatollah:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:08 pm

He's not in the Celtic team for this afternoon.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:15 pm

dont need him

Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:18 pm

I think we need something at the back but don't think Loovens is the answer

Loovens is playing in a shit league of 2 teams

Anton Ferdinand ?

Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:33 pm

Loovens can think rejoining City is a step back but in all honesty, we aren't the same side that he gave up on. From what I hear, Raoul Moate has got more fans than him so maybe he should see this as. Step forward unlike Joe who took a monmental step backwards. Plenty of players out there that will want to join the revelution so five him til Tuesday or move on.

Re/ Carl etc. Surely Carl has shown over the past month or so that he clearly has got contacts thY get things right. Carl can only tell us what's in the pipeline, it's down to the player to actually sign. Anyone that "crucifies" him are just muppetz!!

Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:38 pm

Bollox to him, it's a backwards step for us.
We can do better.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:49 pm

I say bid for johnson! He is class and would love 2 play with the team we have now :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:12 pm

I disagree with people telling him not to bother, he has to move everything (family and all) hundreds of miles to Cardiff. He will most likely come, any football player needs time to decide whether to move to another club.

:old: