Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Plaid Cymru voters beware

Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:53 pm

Costa Coffee Crew wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:For those interested this is the 2 questions on ballot paper Where is deal or no deal in the question? :laughing6:

Remain a member of the European Union

Leave the European Union

Nothing more nothing less so those politicians bleating about people didn't vote for no deal well they couldn't do so because wasnt on ballot paper in 1st place nor was leave with a deal either :thumbup:

Decisons were taken on the basis of the evidence (lies) and arguments (lies) at the time. At no point was no deal part of those arguments. Show me evidence that it was.

Mmm we are talking about what was on ballot paper? Deal was not part of arguments either until after MPs rejected deal then the rats came out woodwork to try to scupper Brexit on pretence of doing what the people really wanted and voted for? And not sure what lies you refer to but lies come thick and fast from both camps :thumbup:

Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:08 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:The problem with the whole 'it didn't say how we should leave only whether we should stay or leave' argument is how far do you take it and what is 'acceptable'. There are many ways to leave which according to that argument you all accept and back:
Change our official name slightly so the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland isn't in the EU but whatever we are called will be
Nuke ourselves so that the UK doesn't exist anymore
Say we'll leave but will wait for the sun to explode in thousands of years time
Declare war on all the other members and then disband the EU.
Leave for 10 seconds and then immediately return.
All perfectly valid methods of leaving I assume?

What tosh you talk ! The question was simple and answer was leave? Everything after that was for the MPs to carry out the democratic will of the majority that is what democracy is about isn't it?? If no deal or deal was in the question fine have a point but they wasn't so you cannot say people didn't know what they voted for when even you can see that there was 2 simple questions to be answered and they voted for LEAVE EU what is so difficult for you to understand ? :old:

So how did you and everyone else (bearing in mind no one googled about no deal brexit until a year after the vote) specifically know you were voting for a no deal when even 'Mr Brexit' as trump said admitted he didn't know what will happen when Britain leaves

Ffs give up on your gobblygook talk We had a simple vote to leave or remain thats it .....
can you tell us what the deal will be on Oct31st the one we didn't know about on the ballot paper ?

Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:34 pm

Costa Coffee Crew wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:For those interested this is the 2 questions on ballot paper Where is deal or no deal in the question? :laughing6:

Leave the European Union

Nothing more nothing less so those politicians bleating about people didn't vote for no deal well they couldn't do so because wasnt on ballot paper in 1st place nor was leave with a deal either :thumbup:

Decisons were taken on the basis of the evidence (lies) and arguments (lies) at the time. At no point was no deal part of those arguments. Show me evidence that it was.

What was the deal we voted for then Sugartits, For the millionth time: We voted to leave the Customs Union, we voted to leave the Single Market and we voted to leave the ECJ. We know that because Cameron spent £9m of tax payers money telling us exactly that, on a fekkin leaflet. What should then have happened, is that a mutually beneficial trade deal was sorted out. Sadly we let stupid remainer bitch May handle things, she and her pals never wanted to leave and have pissed the last three years away doing everything they could to subvert the democratic process.

Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:41 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:The problem with the whole 'it didn't say how we should leave only whether we should stay or leave' argument is how far do you take it and what is 'acceptable'. There are many ways to leave which according to that argument you all accept and back:
Change our official name slightly so the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland isn't in the EU but whatever we are called will be

What tosh you talk ! The question was simple and answer was leave? Everything after that was for the MPs to carry out the democratic will of the majority that is what democracy is about isn't it?? If no deal or deal was in the question fine have a point but they wasn't so you cannot say people didn't know what they voted for when even you can see that there was 2 simple questions to be answered and they voted for LEAVE EU what is so difficult for you to understand ? :old:

So how did you and everyone else (bearing in mind no one googled about no deal brexit until a year after the vote) specifically know you were voting for a no deal when even 'Mr Brexit' as trump said admitted he didn't know what will happen when Britain leaves

I didn't vote on the basis of any specific deal.

I voted in the belief our own government would act in the best interests of whatever the result of the referendum was therefore ensuring the best deal when we left.

I didn't for one minute think there would be Mps who would ignore the result of the referendum and try to scupper our attempts to leave, thereby giving power in negotiations to the EU.

Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:45 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Costa Coffee Crew wrote:

Leave the European Union

And not sure what lies you refer to but lies come thick and fast from both camps :thumbup:

Seems remainiacs with uni degrees in David Beckham Studies and Interpretive Dance were smart enough to see through the lies. Whereas Leave Voters were badly educated idiots unable to comprehend that leave actually meant leave.

Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:46 pm

Bluedodo wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

I voted in the belief our own government would act in the best interests of whatever the result of the referendum was therefore ensuring the best deal when we left.

I didn't for one minute think there would be Mps who would ignore the result of the referendum and try to scupper our attempts to leave, thereby giving power in negotiations to the EU.

You’ve just nailed it.

Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:51 pm

Jock wrote:
Costa Coffee Crew wrote:

Leave the European Union

What was the deal we voted for then Sugartits, For the millionth time: We voted to leave the Customs Union, we voted to leave the Single Market and we voted to leave the ECJ. We know that because Cameron spent £9m of tax payers money telling us exactly that, on a fekkin leaflet. What should then have happened, is that a mutually beneficial trade deal was sorted out. Sadly we let stupid remainer bitch May handle things, she and her pals never wanted to leave and have pissed the last three years away doing everything they could to subvert the democratic process.

Except leavers (and not those darn project fear remainers) said we'd:
Stay in the single market
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0xGt3QmRSZY

Free trade arena (CU)
“There is a free trade zone stretching from Iceland to Turkey that all European nations have access to, regardless of whether they are in or out of the euro or EU. After we vote to leave we will remain in this zone.
It's a struggle to actually find a leaver mention that we'll leave with no deal back in 2016 which is surprising because apparently everyone knew that would happen when they voted.

Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:28 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Jock wrote:
Costa Coffee Crew wrote:

Leave the European Union

Free trade arena (CU)
“There is a free trade zone stretching from Iceland to Turkey that all European nations have access to, regardless of whether they are in or out of the euro or EU. After we vote to leave we will remain in this zone.
It's a struggle to actually find a leaver mention that we'll leave with no deal back in 2016 which is surprising because apparently everyone knew that would happen when they voted.

Josh remainers have given power to the EU. If there's no deal.or a crap deal it's down to remain.

As said I voted on the assumption our government would work together to get the best deal.

Remainer Mps have stopped that happening and shame on them for it.

Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:03 pm

Jock wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Costa Coffee Crew wrote:

Leave the European Union

And not sure what lies you refer to but lies come thick and fast from both camps :thumbup:

Seems remainiacs with uni degrees in David Beckham Studies and Interpretive Dance were smart enough to see through the lies. Whereas Leave Voters were badly educated idiots unable to comprehend that leave actually meant leave.

You got the last bit right Numb Nuts. You should try interpretive dance.

Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:30 pm

Bluedodo wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

EU laughing in their wine glasses at thought of MPs stopping Brexit! Their nice cosy club with golden expenses planning what rules or laws they can screw UK with ....because MPs didn't want to be left out of the trough that is EU cash cow. :old:

Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:39 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Jock wrote:
Costa Coffee Crew wrote:

Leave the European Union

Free trade arena (CU)

if theres another referendum and leave win again what in you fantastic knowledge of EU should happen to the vote?
Did you find a remainer in 2016 who knew what deal would be agreed before leave date? :laughing6:

Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:22 am

My analysis of all mps is they are like a bottle of pop at first
Take the lid off and all the fizz runs out, tastes horrible and appearances deceive.

Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:33 am

Costa Coffee Crew wrote:
Jock wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Costa Coffee Crew wrote:

Leave the European Union

The arrogance of the remainers right there. To be honest I don’t blame you, I blame the Leftist filth who pollute our education system.

Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:29 am

R.I.P. British Democracy
https://twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/ ... 38114?s=19

I imagine the sovereignty and taking back control arguments will be quietly swept aside now

Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:34 am

Wayne S wrote:Didn't they say; only if Corbyn backs remain? Which he wont.

He is backing remain even though the weasel has campaigned his activist life to leave. Because he wants to be in the top job.
And here is the kicker Wales as a Nation voted to leave and now they are saying They will make wales remain.
What is it with the left they completely will ignore democracy if he goes against there ideology.
The frightening thing is that lot are communists and please remember they were responsible for over 100 million deaths last century. They killed more than the Nazis.

Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:29 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:R.I.P. British Democracy

I imagine the sovereignty and taking back control arguments will be quietly swept aside now

We had a vote, Leave won. Immediately remain started muddying the waters in an attempt to subvert democracy and for reasons of self interest, remain in the protectionist block that this increasingly federal Europe has become. We the people (demos)have been ignored, whatever it takes to leave I’ll support.

Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:59 pm

Corbryn has wanted to leave all his political life now he has a sniff at a top seat at table he hasn’t got the balls of his convictions. The guy is a traitor and IRA lover. He will do over Wales for him and his cronies

Him and plaid make me sick to my stomach

Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:58 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:R.I.P. British Democracy

come off it.
democracy is majority wins NOT a small group can over rule.
I did not vote, am still not sure what will be best. but I do believe in democracy and leave won...

Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:57 am

Plaid are a bunch of clowns. They want to remain in the EU but want independence which would leave them outside the EU????

Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:00 am

Costa Coffee Crew wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:Which prominent brexiteer thinks no deal will be catastrophic
Wales? Sounds like more lies.

During the referendum all the prominent campaigners stated a no deal Brexit could happen. Wales still voted to leave.

Bollox, Show me any evidence of that. Go on show me.

I don't expect a reply, or to change your mind as you're brainwashed. but here are prominent referendum campaigners explicitly stating WTO was on the cards if we voted leave. And we voted leave.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1161553730996711424

Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:09 am

Blue crow wrote:Plaid are a bunch of clowns. They want to remain in the EU but want independence which would leave them outside the EU????

Welsh identity would be diluted a lot faster with open border and the subsequent immigration INSIDE the E.U.
Plaid Cymru are mad, just look at Leanne Wood's twitter feed. Probably madder than Mad dog Mc Donnel and Corbyn.

Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:20 am

Jock wrote:
Costa Coffee Crew wrote:
Jock wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Costa Coffee Crew wrote:

Leave the European Union

The arrogance of the remainers right there. To be honest I don’t blame you, I blame the Leftist filth who pollute our education system.

Spot on, this is a real problem. Jordan Peterson says the universities across the West are so biased towards the left, the only way out is to start again.
Junior School kids now being taken mosques and shown how to pray, suggestions of school girls wearing the hijab for a day to see how it feels being Muslim.
I wish my fellow Brits would wake up before it's too late.

Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:10 pm

ElyBoy1984 wrote:
Jock wrote:
Costa Coffee Crew wrote:
Jock wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Costa Coffee Crew wrote:

Leave the European Union

Spot on, this is a real problem. Jordan Peterson says the universities across the West are so biased towards the left, the only way out is to start again.
Junior School kids now being taken mosques and shown how to pray, suggestions of school girls wearing the hijab for a day to see how it feels being Muslim.

Common purpose are driving this cultural Marxism

Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:17 pm

ElyBoy1984 wrote:
Jock wrote:
Costa Coffee Crew wrote:
Jock wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Costa Coffee Crew wrote:

Leave the European Union

Bloody hell, showing children a different culture???? I bet they're even telling children about hospitals and toothbrushes (as we all know, both were invented by Muslims).
I don't listen to Jordan Peterson though because the name Jordan derives from a Hebrew word. Only people with Church of England names should be allowed to pollute our education system.
WAKE UP PEOPLE :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:04 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:
Jock wrote:
Costa Coffee Crew wrote:
Jock wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Costa Coffee Crew wrote:

Leave the European Union

Bloody hell, showing children a different culture???? I bet they're even telling children about hospitals and toothbrushes (as we all know, both were invented by Muslims).
I don't listen to Jordan Peterson though because the name Jordan derives from a Hebrew word. Only people with Church of England names should be allowed to pollute our education system.

So is it a two way street, Are fundamentalist Muslim children going to have a day in school where they go hijab/burka free.

Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:02 pm

Jock wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:
Jock wrote:
Costa Coffee Crew wrote:Junior School kids now being taken mosques and shown how to pray, suggestions of school girls wearing the hijab for a day to see how it feels being Muslim.

So is it a two way street, Are fundamentalist Muslim children going to have a day in school where they go hijab/burka free.

But you see, not having something on your head isn't a Christian outfit is it.
And yes, I do think that Muslim kids would've gone to a church or synagogue whilst at school, same as a Jewish kid or atheist.

Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:24 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Jock wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:
Jock wrote:
Costa Coffee Crew wrote:Junior School kids now being taken mosques and shown how to pray, suggestions of school girls wearing the hijab for a day to see how it feels being Muslim.

But you see, not having something on your head isn't a Christian outfit is it.
And yes, I do think that Muslim kids would've gone to a church or synagogue whilst at school, same as a Jewish kid or atheist.

You mentioned Christianity not me, the UK is pretty much a secular country. I’ll try again is it a two way street and will Muslim kids whose parents dress them like black ghosts be taking their hijabs off for a day? It’s a very simple question so a direct answer would be appreciated.