Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What will the result be of Cardiff City v Fulham?

Poll ended at Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:30 pm

Cardiff City win
27%
Fulham win
49%
Draw
24%

Total votes : 41

Re: MATCH THREAD " CARDIFF CITY v FULHAM " MATCH THREAD

Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:46 pm

Just saw Warnock on Sky, total bloody waffle. We have team spirit and a close knit team and we hope that will see us through.crowd are great her too since I have been here, Really inspiring stuff

I am full of confidence now

Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:10 pm

Not feeling great about possession. I know it's not all about having the ball but it does worry me.

28%!

Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:27 pm

Murphy having a mare but felt whyte has been much better tonight

Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:28 pm

danielrees17 wrote:Murphy having a mare but felt whyte has been much better tonight

As I speak haha but he had to score because if he missed and didnt square that ball there wouldve been riots

Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:28 pm

danielrees17 wrote:Murphy having a mare but felt whyte has been much better tonight

Murphy scores!!

Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:31 pm

1-1 :cry:

Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:32 pm

Terrible defending

Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:33 pm

morrison what are you doing

Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:1-1 :cry:

What the fck was defenders doing 5 of them inside the 6yd box ? Morrison just looking at ball as it went past him stupidity at its worst :banghead:

Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:34 pm

Pathetic defending really need to stop this idiotic policy of standing off players until they get to the edge of our box.

Hopefully a better second half. Shame we didn’t go 2-0 with Glatzel/Murphy chance as that would have been game over.

Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:36 pm

About time Morrison was dropped pretty sharpish that was f*cking schoolboy stuff unbelievable

Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:38 pm

phildavies wrote:Pathetic defending really need to stop this idiotic policy of standing off players until they get to the edge of our box.

Hopefully a better second half. Shame we didn’t go 2-0 with Glatzel/Murphy chance as that would have been game over.

How can 1 player get ball in middle with 4 defenders around him then for Morrison to just stand look at ball as it passed him! Why didn't he get call or why didn't he stretch and put ball behind? Like a lot of goals we concede totally avoidable :roll:

Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:43 pm

Just saw replay besides Morrison pathetic defending think it was whyte marking mitrovic instead of going with him he walked away leaving mitrovic alone so not one piece of pathetic defending but two! :twisted:

Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:46 pm

I’d like to see Mendez-Laing brought on soon.

Whyte is having a decent game but NML would tear Bryan a new asshole down that wing IMO

Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:56 pm

Agreed but only if he's genuinely fit :old:

Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:13 pm

Goodbye Arter you diving scumbag

Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:16 pm

Harry Arter sent off 68 mins

Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:24 pm

79mins gone and no one has passed to Glatzel in the box the whole game. How is he supposed to get off the Mark? :laughing6:

Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:26 pm

salopiancity wrote:79mins gone and no one has passed to Glatzel in the box the whole game. How is he supposed to get off the Mark? :laughing6:

Then a weak header on 82mins. :ayatollah: Probably score the winner in injury time. :laughing6:

Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:43 pm

Meh Mozza was poor today. Bennet not great either. Thought Bacuna played well Ralls decent to.