Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Shameful

Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:17 pm

Nothing game or not, conceding 3 at home (so far) against a side that was 2 divisions away from us last season.

Questions need to be answered.

Re: Shameful

Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:20 pm

shocking performance , what the hell is going on :banghead:

Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:20 pm

E-mail Tan.

Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:22 pm

Hopefully people can change their tune about playing bogle and vassell now because it was getting boring.

Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:34 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:E-mail Tan.

:lol:

Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:19 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:

Wonder what Norwich fans think of going out to Crawley? Ffs people going OTT over a result thats not a surprise and the same with other games were meaningless to managers alike..

Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:41 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Bluebird Warrior wrote:

Wonder what Norwich fans think of going out to Crawley? Ffs people going OTT over a result thats not a surprise and the same with other games were meaningless to managers alike..

Can totally disregard tonight’s game however the problem is we are not much better with our Championship team out. How some fans say that we are stronger now than our last promotion surprises me. Thankfully Tomlin has been given an opportunity but we are so weak in midfield. It’s easy planning for the opposition by just marking our wide men out of the game. We lack creativity & I haven’t seen anything to suggest that we will finish above my 12th position forecast. Currently a mid table team. Do hope that we can string a few results together as neither of our victories have been convincing.

Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:56 pm

bridgendbluebird30 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Bluebird Warrior wrote:

Can totally disregard tonight’s game however the problem is we are not much better with our Championship team out. How some fans say that we are stronger now than our last promotion surprises me. Thankfully Tomlin has been given an opportunity but we are so weak in midfield. It’s easy planning for the opposition by just marking our wide men out of the game. We lack creativity & I haven’t seen anything to suggest that we will finish above my 12th position forecast. Currently a mid table team. Do hope that we can string a few results together as neither of our victories have been convincing.

We were the better team easily in both our wins so far this season

Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:06 pm

Rita Pidsdale wrote:Nothing game or not, conceding 3 at home (so far) against a side that was 2 divisions away from us last season.

Questions need to be answered.

yep..question1 why were there only 4k for such an important game ?

Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:37 am

2 divisions separated us last year. we were not good enough for the Premier League and they were too good for L1. Now we are in the same league. We’ve played each other twice and both won one.

Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:56 am

paulh_85 wrote:
bridgendbluebird30 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Bluebird Warrior wrote:

We were the better team easily in both our wins so far this season

I agree that we were slightly the better team on both occasions but don’t forget that was up against Luton - a team just promoted & Huddersfield who are yet to pick a point up. Being realistic, we need a huge step up to compete with the top teams in the Division. Fulham brought in Cavaleiro, Arter, Knockaert, Reid & Onomah. Other than Flint we brought in average/League 1 players. Based on performances so far this season we will not get anywhere near the top 6.

Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:55 am

I am concerned at that our side is mid table standard when we should have been capable of building a side to challenge for automatic. However I wouldn't read too much into tonight's result. We lost 2-1 at home to Burtons second side two years ago at the same stage and went up. However Warnock wants to dress it up, everyone knows he couldn't care less about this competition and this can spread to the players and the crowd. That's not an excuse but its a reality.