Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who was your man of the match v Luton Town at home?

Poll ended at Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:37 pm

Joe Day
4%
Cameron Coxe
27%
Ciaron Brown
19%
Aden Flint
12%
Curtis Nelson
4%
Will Vaulks
4%
Callum Paterson
No votes
Junior Hoilett
12%
Gavin Whyte
8%
Omar Bogle
No votes
Isaac Vassell
No votes
Shamar Moore (sub)
4%
Gary Madine (sub)
4%
James Waite (sub)
4%

Total votes : 26

VOTE " MOTM v Luton Town (h) " EFL CUP

Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:37 pm

An embarrassing result tonight.

Who was your man of the match?

48 hours to vote.

Re: VOTE " MOTM v Luton Town (h) " EFL CUP

Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:47 pm

From the second half nobody as we were pathetic and looked like we couldn’t be bothered.

From the first half I’ll give it to Vaulks

Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:54 pm

The Girl in KFC outstanding performance on the till and cracking pass at the end over the counter

Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:57 pm

Coxe did nothing wrong today. Thought he was great. Shame Flint kept aiming to the left wing all evening, would’ve liked to have seen Coxe with the ball a bit more

Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:50 pm

Thought coxe had a good game, but was caught out of position a few times. My motm was brown wouldn't be surprise to see him have some game time in the league. Thought Moore was decent still raw talent but definitely something there.

Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:26 pm

Gringo22 wrote:Thought coxe had a good game, but was caught out of position a few times. My motm was brown wouldn't be surprise to see him have some game time in the league. Thought Moore was decent still raw talent but definitely something there.

Brown needs to play as a CB though I understand given we have no cover at LB why Warnock is trying to mould him their. Also I don’t know why he wasn’t sent up for Corners instead of Nelson. Brown is an awesome header of the ball and is much taller than Nelson.

Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:34 am

MOTM? Do me a favour.

Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:02 pm

BC-CB wrote:MOTM? Do me a favour.

Always makes me laugh when people post comments like this.

If you don't want to vote, then don't. Why the waste even more of your time making a comment like this :lol:

There is a MOTM vote after every competitive fixture. That's how it is and its not going to change.

Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:41 pm

Gringo22 wrote:Thought coxe had a good game, but was caught out of position a few times. My motm was brown wouldn't be surprise to see him have some game time in the league. Thought Moore was decent still raw talent but definitely something there.

Don't really see how any of our defenders can be man of the match in a home game where we conceded three goals to Luton's reserve team.