Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MY VIEW " WARNOCK'S SECOND TEAM JUST PROVED "

Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:25 am

‘Kadeem our and Whyte in’

That pretty much sums up how pathetic we have been in squad management this summer

Kadeem never let us down (as much as wingers are probably the most frustrating of positions anyway)

I found Warnocks comments about The younger players who came in not being up to speed, while ignoring the utterly piss poor performance of his own senior professionals

Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:45 am

deadmouse wrote:
phildavies wrote:
EastleighBlue wrote:
phildavies wrote:Was a pathetic second half but we should have scored 3 in the first half if Bogle wasn’t greedy and Vassell could finish. Would have been a diffrent game problem with us in cup comps is Warnock clearly doesn’t care about them. That could be seen from our second half performance would have loved to hear the HT team talk as the players didn’t even look like they cared in that second half.

And that is not acceptable. Any player who puts on a City shirt should play for it whatever the competition. Warnock always says that the crowd stick behind this team because they give 100%. Well Neil, this season I am not sure they are doing that and ultimately that's down to you.

Madine was the worst when he came on just walked about moping complete disgrace and waste of money.

Patterson, Coxe, Brown and Waite when he came on we’re the only players that looked they gave a shit in that second half. As for Bogle he has to be the greediest player I can remember playing for us. Should have laid Hoilett up for an easy goal.

Do t understand the hatred of Vaulks on here tonight though in the first half was our best player closing down from the front making tqckles etc.

hatred? he has been poor and people have said as much. ill take your word for it he played better tonight
Poor?Until tonight he had only started one game and was taken off after 45 minutes after being unfairly blamed for the first goal. To my knowledge his only other appearance was as a late substitute against Luton. Doubt if he has had more than 60 minutes League time.

Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:04 am

Neither the game nor the result means Jack Sh*t to me. Watched us in this competition long enough to know that it means nothing to most teams either. A reserve team competition that always sees this sort of result. Our bread and butter is the league, this Micky Mouse cup is a distraction many teams could do without.

Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:16 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:Neither the game nor the result means Jack Sh*t to me. Watched us in this competition long enough to know that it means nothing to most teams either. A reserve team competition that always sees this sort of result. Our bread and butter is the league, this Micky Mouse cup is a distraction many teams could do without.

Steve not sure why fans are being so doom gloom or whatever because this competition is a joke with even 2nd div clubs playing reserves ! Success previously as turned heads can see that in league because if look at response to season so far fans not happy with 2 wins a draw they were expected 5 wins!! The league is the holy grail not as you say what is a Mickey mouse cup upto latter stages..

Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:33 am

Thought we had a transfer committee!

Oh yes, another member of that spent the summer trying to buy Charlton.

Shambles. When a manager says he is going, he should go. Can't possibly recruit as club should but when you then throw in Sir Neils style of play and players required to fit that its now a farce.

Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:49 am

You should aim to win every game. Winning games breeds confidence :thumbright: if you have no interest or intention of winning the game then play behind closed doors, not fair on the fans who attend :cry:

Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:20 pm

thomasblue wrote:I said in the summer the squad and new signings were poor.

Now its showing

Too many lower league players in the squad. Let's be honest we have gone from a squad at the beginning of the window that just needed 2 decent midfielders to be capable of promotion , to a bang average championship side.

We lost 9 quality players in Manga, Reid, Zohore, Gunnarsson, Arter, Camarasa, Cunningham , Harris and Damour.

We then replaced them with league 1 and 2 players who apparently have potential.

It was a joke of a window and Warnock has to take the blame because he spent a lot of money for this level .

Our squad is poor

Zohore was not quality :lol:

Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:21 pm

JJ1927 wrote:
deadmouse wrote:
phildavies wrote:
EastleighBlue wrote:
phildavies wrote:Was a pathetic second half but we should have scored 3 in the first half if Bogle wasn’t greedy and Vassell could finish. Would have been a diffrent game problem with us in cup comps is Warnock clearly doesn’t care about them. That could be seen from our second half performance would have loved to hear the HT team talk as the players didn’t even look like they cared in that second half.

And that is not acceptable. Any player who puts on a City shirt should play for it whatever the competition. Warnock always says that the crowd stick behind this team because they give 100%. Well Neil, this season I am not sure they are doing that and ultimately that's down to you.

Madine was the worst when he came on just walked about moping complete disgrace and waste of money.

Patterson, Coxe, Brown and Waite when he came on we’re the only players that looked they gave a shit in that second half. As for Bogle he has to be the greediest player I can remember playing for us. Should have laid Hoilett up for an easy goal.

Do t understand the hatred of Vaulks on here tonight though in the first half was our best player closing down from the front making tqckles etc.

hatred? he has been poor and people have said as much. ill take your word for it he played better tonight
Poor?Until tonight he had only started one game and was taken off after 45 minutes after being unfairly blamed for the first goal. To my knowledge his only other appearance was as a late substitute against Luton. Doubt if he has had more than 60 minutes League time.

He has become one of the new scapegoats this season. Probably among people who don’t even attend the games.

Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:41 pm

phildavies wrote:
JJ1927 wrote:
deadmouse wrote:
phildavies wrote:
EastleighBlue wrote:

He has become one of the new scapegoats this season. Probably among people who don’t even attend the games.

not a scapegoat at all. try reading the thread..
the boy has hardly played but did start against Reading and was poor.