Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Whyte?

Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:54 pm

I rarely write anything negative about a city player but being kind, I’m yet to be convinced by him and I sincerely hope NML is back for Friday.

Re: Whyte?

Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:06 pm

He will play Hoilett against Fulham I'd expect to help defensively.

Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:12 pm

2blue2handle wrote:He will play Hoilett against Fulham I'd expect to help defensively.

I’m thinking that too - with NML / Murphy on other side. If it doesn’t go to plan he can bring on the one that doesn’t start.

Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:18 pm

Looks like Oxford was his level so far

Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:32 pm

englishbluebird wrote:Looks like Oxford was his level so far

Mmmm. Tbf there’s been lots of effort but it’s not enough I’m afraid. Fingers crossed he’ll sort some form out soon.

Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:53 pm

Yeah never stops running, at the moment that's all he does.

Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:05 pm

Works hard but looks out of his depth when ive seen him. Hope he adjusts to this level but he doesn't look like he should be anywhere near our first team atm.

Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:11 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:I rarely write anything negative about a city player but being kind, I’m yet to be convinced by him and I sincerely hope NML is back for Friday.

Agree,I always support the players and team however to date I think he has been a huge disappointment. Every time that I have seen him he seems to go missing & when he does get the ball there appears to be no end product (cross/shot). Just plenty of side way movement. Can’t work out why he is getting a start. It’s clear that Murphy, NML & Hoilett should all be in front of him in the pecking order. Start with our strongest 11, get the lead & then give fringe players a run out off the bench.