Getting a tad p@ssed off

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Getting a tad p@ssed off

Postby RYANBLUE » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:53 pm

I’m a massive warnock fan despite our poor transfer window, but what’s really pissing me off is this underdog tag at the moment...this almost feeling sorry for ourselves attitude. “if we’re close to the big boys we’ll be ok” etc...

We should be arrogant and assertive. We are now one of the big boys, or should at least come over that way... we were in Prem last year. We should be bossing the transfer market, getting a few big signings and then be going into games thinking we’re going to smash teams, rather than pissing about inviting sides to boss us about. I don’t know but feel so frustrated the way it’s going... I’m keeping the “well be ok once we settle” mindset but really struggling to keep the faith atm.... :cry:
RYANBLUE

Getting a tad p@ssed off

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Getting a tad p@ssed off

Postby RICK+CCFC » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:15 am

I know where your coming from. We’ve come from staying in the Premier league, To; if we don’t then we’ll be well equipped and do what Burnley did, that is, go down,,, then straight back up and stay,,, to all this defeatist rubbish about we can’t compete with the “BOYS”???

It makes you think what exactly is going on?
RICK+CCFC

Postby pengamblue » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:26 am

100% agree we are one of the big teams in this league,about time we performed like it
pengamblue

Postby Pontypool_Bluebird » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:41 am

That's how warnock likes to play things. Come on mun, you must realise that by now. Creating 'us against the world' is what warnock has built a career on.
Pontypool_Bluebird

Return to General Chat