Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cup moaners

Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:25 am

So how many of you whingers attended that micky mouse cup bollox last night then ??
I FOR ONE WASNT THERE and had no intention of being there its nothing but a disruptive load of crap that loads of teams don't need or want
hence the team that was fielded , so get over it and move on I certainly wont lose any sleep over it :lol: :lol:

Re: Cup moaners

Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:01 am

henge56 wrote:So how many of you whingers attended that micky mouse cup bollox last night then ??
I FOR ONE WASNT THERE and had no intention of being there its nothing but a disruptive load of crap that loads of teams don't need or want
hence the team that was fielded , so get over it and move on I certainly wont lose any sleep over it :lol: :lol:

Friday is much much more important.

Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:45 am

It cost me £16. If we disregard the travel costs and everything that comes with it, the £16 alone should be reason to moan at the performance. Don’t charge that much if we’re not going to try.

Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:51 am

Deep Blue FC wrote:It cost me £16. If we disregard the travel costs and everything that comes with it, the £16 alone should be reason to moan at the performance. Don’t charge that much if we’re not going to try.

I stopped going to friendlies and early cup rounds over 20 years ago..2 mix and match teams where anyone can win. why do you think 80% did not turn up ?

Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:09 pm

henge56 wrote:So how many of you whingers attended that micky mouse cup bollox last night then ??

You are completely missing the point. We put out a second team, so did Luton. They have come up from League 1. We have been relegated from the Premier with parachute payments. The argument put last year was "If we go back down, we will go down stronger". Patently we are no stronger. A squad largely assembled in League 1 is stronger. We are in trouble.

Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:13 pm

So if we got to the final you wouldnt attend ?

Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:16 pm

I don't agree that only people who went to the game can be concerned about the start to the season and the state of the expensive unbalanced squad we have.