CARDIFF CITY AND NANTES GIVEN TRANSFER FEE DEADLINE

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CARDIFF CITY AND NANTES GIVEN TRANSFER FEE DEADLINE

Postby BackToTheFuture » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:48 am

bluesince62 wrote:
You keep telling yourself that's the context in which you meant it :laughing6: :old: :bluebird:

I wasn’t telling myself, I was quite correctly telling you. :D
Your obsessions will transform you into what you fear.
BackToTheFuture

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby BackToTheFuture » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:55 am

bluesince62 wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
BackToTheFuture wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
BackToTheFuture wrote:Right so if all else fails, start talking rubbish and trolling again? :D

Paul, discuss the topic. I am more than happy to discuss the intricacies of my point, or indeed yours if your ever decide to have one. If you are unable to then spare us the dribble. :D

trolling :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

you are a gift that keeps on giving fair play.

"Spare us the dribble" :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: isn't it "spare us the DRIVEL" Not so articulate now are we :lol :oops: got to go,my suits falling :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :old: :bluebird: :

Nope, dribble. It’s a slow mess leaking from the mouth. Dribble.

It is “suit IS falling” not suits falling. Come on now don’t make this easier than it already is. :laughing6:

You keep telling yourself that's the context in which you meant it :laughing6: :old: :bluebird:

Saud, postets are just 2 from a 5 minute look :laughing5: learn to spell correctly indeed (a reply of yours to goats on another topic are the two :thumbright: )admit it,you have faults,go on it won't kill you,honestly :roll: & you cheekily mention me making it easy :laughing5: :lol: :old: :bluebird:

So your whole obsessive rampage here is driven by you have a burning desire for me to admit I have faults? :? :laughing6:

This sounds dangerously close to some sort of complex you have.

But alas, I don’t have many faults, but if you really want me to pick something in this context in order to satisfy your itch.. then yes, due to my popularity on here I have to type quickly due to the sheer number of responses required of me, this sometimes opens me up to missing an auto-type error. However this number is remarkably low considering the weight of word needed to satisfy the demand.

Thankfully I do have minions who are intimidated by the debate topic and of course combined with who they would need to face to try and disagree - who point them out to satisfy their lack of substance on these threads. So for that I thank them - they will know who they are. :lol:
BackToTheFuture

Postby Escott1927 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:41 am

BackToTheFuture wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
BackToTheFuture wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
BackToTheFuture wrote:Right so if all else fails, start talking rubbish and trolling again? :D

Paul, discuss the topic. I am more than happy to discuss the intricacies of my point, or indeed yours if your ever decide to have one. If you are unable to then spare us the dribble. :D

"Spare us the dribble" :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: isn't it "spare us the DRIVEL" Not so articulate now are we :lol :oops: got to go,my suits falling :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :old: :bluebird: :

It is “suit IS falling” not suits falling. Come on now don’t make this easier than it already is. :laughing6:

Saud, postets are just 2 from a 5 minute look :laughing5: learn to spell correctly indeed (a reply of yours to goats on another topic are the two :thumbright: )admit it,you have faults,go on it won't kill you,honestly :roll: & you cheekily mention me making it easy :laughing5: :lol: :old: :bluebird:

So your whole obsessive rampage here is driven by you have a burning desire for me to admit I have faults? :? :laughing6:

But alas, I don’t have many faults, but if you really want me to pick something in this context in order to satisfy your itch.. then yes, due to my popularity on here I have to type quickly due to the sheer number of responses required of me, this sometimes opens me up to missing an auto-type error. However this number is remarkably low considering the weight of word needed to satisfy the demand.

Thankfully I do have minions who are intimidated by the debate topic and of course combined with who they would need to face to try and disagree - who point them out to satisfy their lack of substance on these threads. So for that I thank them - they will know who they are. :lol:

As petty as it is, you seem to take great pleasure in correcting people’s spelling and grammar as if it makes you more intelligent than everybody on this forum. This forum is not a spelling test and it’s just you being pedantic for the sake of being a dick.
But when that pettiness is used against you, because they know they were being petty as they pointed it out to you several times, it’s because they are obsessive. The simple fact is you used two common phrases wrong and when it was pointed out for the sake of being petty to prove a point, you denied it for several posts and actually tried to claim that it was said in the right context and that they were the ones who were wrong, before finally admitting your error. You could say that it didn’t matter how much drivel you laced your comments with, you folded like a cheap when pressed on the matter. :)

The fact that you denied it for so long just proves the point they were making and if anything, you actually made it worse for yourself. The fact that you spouted a load of nonsense in a desperate attempt not to be wrong just shows the type of person you are. Maybe it’s you that has the complex?
Escott1927

Postby Escott1927 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:49 am

Escott1927 wrote:
BackToTheFuture wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
BackToTheFuture wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

As petty as it is, you seem to take great pleasure in correcting people’s spelling and grammar as if it makes you more intelligent than everybody on this forum. This forum is not a spelling test and it’s just you being pedantic for the sake of being a dick.
But when that pettiness is used against you, because they know they were being petty as they pointed it out to you several times, it’s because they are obsessive. The simple fact is you used two common phrases wrong and when it was pointed out for the sake of being petty to prove a point, you denied it for several posts and actually tried to claim that it was said in the right context and that they were the ones who were wrong, before finally admitting your error. You could say that it didn’t matter how much drivel you laced your comments with, you folded like a cheap suit when pressed on the matter. :)

The fact that you denied it for so long just proves the point they were making and if anything, you actually made it worse for yourself. The fact that you spouted a load of nonsense in a desperate attempt not to be wrong just shows the type of person you are. Maybe it’s you that has the complex?
Escott1927

Postby BackToTheFuture » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:51 am

Escott1927 wrote:
But when that pettiness is used against you, because they know they were being petty as they pointed it out to you several times, it’s because they are obsessive. The simple fact is you used two common phrases wrong and when it was pointed out for the sake of being petty to prove a point, you denied it for several posts and actually tried to claim that it was said in the right context and that they were the ones who were wrong, before finally admitting your error. You could say that it didn’t matter how much drivel you laced your comments with, you folded like a cheap when pressed on the matter. :)

Absolutely incorrect. If you can find me a post where I have corrected someone's spelling or grammar when they have put forward a decent and fair post then I will give you a million quid, a tip to save time - it won't exist. On the rare occasion I do, it is in response to the poster in question resorting to insults, silly quips or just trolling in general.

I did not deny anything, I said the phrase twice in this thread prior to one of the obsessives falling over themselves to point it out, the most recent of which was correct. Upon looking it was not obvious what on earth the obsessives were talking about. I am more than happy to say I type things quickly and will make an error at times. The difference is, if I call someone thick or troll, then I will absolutely make sure my spelling is correct because if I am taking the thread into the gutter then I should expect the responses to be similarly low level.

So if you are debating sensibly, you have the right to type as it flows. Take the discussion into the gutter (which i never do) then expect the responses to be in keeping with the level you drag it to. Huge difference. :thumbup:
BackToTheFuture

Postby BackToTheFuture » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:52 am

Escott1927 wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
BackToTheFuture wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
BackToTheFuture wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

But when that pettiness is used against you, because they know they were being petty as they pointed it out to you several times, it’s because they are obsessive. The simple fact is you used two common phrases wrong and when it was pointed out for the sake of being petty to prove a point, you denied it for several posts and actually tried to claim that it was said in the right context and that they were the ones who were wrong, before finally admitting your error. You could say that it didn’t matter how much drivel you laced your comments with, you folded like a cheap suit when pressed on the matter. :)

You are going to have to quote that properly.

Completely unreadable.
BackToTheFuture

Previous

Return to General Chat