Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" TWO CCFC FIXTURES MOVED FOR TV / INCLUDING SWANSEA AWAY "

Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:04 am

Cardiff City's fixtures against Sheffield Wednesday (H) and Swansea City (A) have been selected for Sky Sports coverage.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=142949

The Bluebirds' meeting with the Owls (originally scheduled for 3pm on Saturday 19th October) will now take place at 7:45pm on Friday 18th October.

Meanwhile, the South Wales Derby (originally scheduled for 3pm on Saturday 26th October) will now be contested at 12pm on Sunday 27th October.

Ticketing information will follow in due course.

Cardiff City vs. Sheffield Wednesday: 7:45pm, Friday 18th October

Swansea City vs. Cardiff City: 12pm, Sunday 27th October

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=142949 :bluebird:

Cardiff v Swansea

Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:33 am

12 noon sunday away on tv

shelf wed also changed to friday night at home

Re: " TWO CCFC FIXTURES MOVED FOR TV / INCLUDING SWANSEA AWA

Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:02 pm

They now kick off 20 minutes after my plane takes off on holiday! Hope there’s WiFi on Virgin Atlantic

Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:14 pm

bluebird58 wrote:They now kick off 20 minutes after my plane takes off on holiday! Hope there’s WiFi on Virgin Atlantic

Yep they have WiFi

Re: Cardiff v Swansea

Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:24 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:12 noon sunday away on tv

shelf wed also changed to friday night at home

High Noon showdown and it's a bubble.

Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:47 pm

Everyone surely knew that the Swansea game was always gunna be a 12 Sunday kick off anyway.

Not a big fan of Friday night games but oh well.

Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:23 pm

The Swansea game was always going to be "Live" and into the New Year - There will be more changes to clubs games .

Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:16 pm

meet at the CCS at 6 am.

Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:00 am

I may aswell give my season ticket back , cant make all the games when they change , especially Friday nights , so I end up losing money.

Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:47 am

After 12 years I did not renew my ST.I will only attend 3.00 pm 's that is when football should be played.Money has completely corrupted this once beautiful game.I do not even bother to watch the Premier League on the TV anymore, lost interest but still love going to CCFC on Saturday at 3.00 pm

:evil: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:45 pm

phildavies wrote:Everyone surely knew that the Swansea game was always gunna be a 12 Sunday kick off anyway.

Not a big fan of Friday night games but oh well.

its been moved for TV so could have had a different slot, last time we played them it was 5.30 Saturday.

Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:55 pm

Ahhh well shall give it a miss if it's a bubble dont fancy 6 am start and all the messing about waiting for plod to say it's ok for coach to leave staging post then wait an hour to get out ground ect ect ect ! Easier sit in front TV with bacon buttie and cuppa. :old:

Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:39 am

thomasblue wrote:I may aswell give my season ticket back , cant make all the games when they change , especially Friday nights , so I end up losing money.

depends how may your going to miss I suppose. personally im happy so long as I get to see a dozen { ill see more } . but that's what it would have to drop below for me to seriously think about not getting one..

Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:57 am

deadmouse wrote:
thomasblue wrote:I may aswell give my season ticket back , cant make all the games when they change , especially Friday nights , so I end up losing money.

depends how may your going to miss I suppose. personally im happy so long as I get to see a dozen { ill see more } . but that's what it would have to drop below for me to seriously think about not getting one..

I suppose with TV coverage you win some you lose some.
I personally don’t mind the Friday (or any other) evening games and you also get to see some matches (Derby away Eg) that you wouldn’t normally see in my case anyway.

Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:33 am

Jimmy Scoular wrote:After 12 years I did not renew my ST.I will only attend 3.00 pm 's that is when football should be played.Money has completely corrupted this once beautiful game.I do not even bother to watch the Premier League on the TV anymore, lost interest but still love going to CCFC on Saturday at 3.00 pm

:evil: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree. Saturday 3pm becoming a novelty. Even in the championship.
What must it be like supporting a top six side always on TV.