Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ledley scores for Celtic

Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:29 pm

He's really hit the big time now.....

Aberdeen for the league :lol:

Re: Ledley scores for Celtic

Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:36 pm

I'm glad he has scored, the Celtic fans have been giving him a hard time, the nickname they have for him is Leadlegs :evil:

Good luck to him I say...I'm beginning to hate Septic more and more lately especially after Fish's post yesterday.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:41 pm

I thought Ledley played for Spurs

Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:54 pm

Good for Joe hope he does well for Celtic, im pissed off with all these Ledley comments :roll:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:17 pm

All the best to him. No bad feelings from me. Who can blame him for turning down the money they were offering him. He'll excel over there and then a Premier League club will come in for him. Celtic are a big club, regardless of what people here believe. Robbie Keane, Larsson, even Bellamy, all had good stints there. Hopefully Ledley will too.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:44 pm

MyNameIsAled wrote:All the best to him. No bad feelings from me. Who can blame him for turning down the money they were offering him. He'll excel over there and then a Premier League club will come in for him. Celtic are a big club, regardless of what people here believe. Robbie Keane, Larsson, even Bellamy, all had good stints there. Hopefully Ledley will too.

Maybe, but they aren't anywhere near as big as they like to believe.