Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

International break

Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:25 pm

I think its come at the right time hopefully pack,bamba and Etheridge will be back after it

Re: International break

Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:33 pm

Hopefully a fully fit Mendez-Laing and Paterson too.

Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:37 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:Hopefully a fully fit Mendez-Laing and Paterson too.

Agree we might be just slow starting hopefully go on a unbeaten run

Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:51 pm

wez1927 wrote:I th9nk its come at the right time hopefully pack,bamba and Etheridge will be back after it

Agree - After the start we have had this break will be time to reflect and get players back .

Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:00 pm

Pack back after break! bamba 2wks after that and Etheridge another 2wks after that came from the horses mouth on Friday if accurate info... :mrgreen:

Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:08 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Pack back after break! bamba 2wks after that and Etheridge another 2wks after that came from the horses mouth on Friday if accurate info... :mrgreen:

Good, we could do with them all back, and for Warnock to get another few weeks shooting and heading practice with them, for once this break has come at the right time for us, how many players will we have on international duty?

Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:58 am

I'm reasonably sure we'll see Pack and Ethridge back soon,not so sure about Bamba though.

Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:40 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:I'm reasonably sure we'll see Pack and Ethridge back soon,not so sure about Bamba though.

Info I said came from talking to staff at city on Friday so hopefully faily accurate :thumbup:

Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:03 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:I'm reasonably sure we'll see Pack and Ethridge back soon,not so sure about Bamba though.

Info I said came from talking to staff at city on Friday so hopefully faily accurate :thumbup:

Tbh I think Pack is the one I’d like to see back the most.

Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:17 pm

Pack is the big one. Get him back in midfield and we will look a lot stronger.

Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:21 pm

Lawnmower wrote:Pack is the big one. Get him back in midfield and we will look a lot stronger.

Certain he will be back for derby unless he as relapse or not 100% :thumbup: