Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What a load of shit

Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:19 pm

Sorry I know I will get slated for some of this but that was the worse city performance for a long time
Even when fullbacks were available to be passed the ball from smithies it was booted up field, absolute shite
I like Tomlin but no point having him in line up when ball being booted from box to box
We r going to finish mid table at best
No goals in side and creativity is just hoof ball
Murphy not worth the wages
Ralls played well tonight I can’t think of anyone else
It hurts to say this but when warnock eventually goes whoever takes over is going to struggle to chain the thinking of these players from hoof ball to football the way it should be played

Re: What a load of shit

Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:54 pm

darty1111 wrote:Sorry I know I will get slated for some of this but that was the worse city performance for a long time
Even when fullbacks were available to be passed the ball from smithies it was booted up field, absolute shite
I like Tomlin but no point having him in line up when ball being booted from box to box
It hurts to say this but when warnock eventually goes whoever takes over is going to struggle to chain the thinking of these players from hoof ball to football the way it should be played

The way football should be played like Fulham you mean? :laughing6:

Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:07 am

darty1111 wrote:Sorry I know I will get slated for some of this but that was the worse city performance for a long time

Who scored our goal ?

Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:19 am

pembroke allan wrote:

The way football should be played like Fulham you mean? :laughing6:

I seriously couldn’t watch that Trollope (pun) every week. :banghead:

Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:50 am

I'm assuming your title is referring to the contents of your post.

Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:00 am

If that’s your worst City performance you’ve seen for a while it must be your first game this year!

Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:24 am

I agree with you Darty1111.

No point in fullbacks showing for ball as GK and CBs obviously under instructions not to make such passes.

It was sure. We weren't anywhere near the game until Arters act of lunacy. Playing against ten men never easy and we probably managed 50% possession in last twenty minutes.

Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:51 am

Odd when it was probably one of the better games this season so far.

Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:18 am

Isawgarystevensscoreagoal wrote:I agree with you Darty1111.

No point in fullbacks showing for ball as GK and CBs obviously under instructions not to make such passes.

It was sure. We weren't anywhere near the game until Arters act of lunacy. Playing against ten men never easy and we probably managed 50% possession in last twenty minutes.

nowhere near apart from taking the lead and going close to doubling it just before they equalised.

Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:03 pm

We have all been asking for Tomlin to play no point with the way we play banging long balls
Do you as fans enjoy watching long ball
I was not saying Fulham play good football just saying we are a better side than just goofing the ball up the field

Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:21 pm

deadmouse wrote:
Isawgarystevensscoreagoal wrote:I agree with you Darty1111.

nowhere near apart from taking the lead and going close to doubling it just before they equalised.

This guy just says opposite to what others say and be negative with it? At no point were we not in game just because they played football in own half and had 70 %+ possession there doesnt mean we were not in game? Funny we scored 1st and if not for chronic defending they never looked likely to score goal . :old:

Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:13 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Odd when it was probably one of the better games this season so far.

Funny that's what I thought too :lol:

Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:49 pm

I don’t agree with your opinion but to concede a goal straight after Josh Murphy’s brilliant goal. I thought Morrison was clueless, I’ve never been a fan of Sean Morrison, his response and agility was so slow, he was in the wrong position getting back to defend.

Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:19 pm

Clubfortyfourer wrote:I don’t agree with your opinion but to concede a goal straight after Josh Murphy’s brilliant goal. I thought Morrison was clueless, I’ve never been a fan of Sean Morrison, his response and agility was so slow, he was in the wrong position getting back to defend.

Morrisson was pushed over by Mitrovic, as he fell another Fulham player ran into his head knocking him to floor, Morrison holds his head after the knock but still attempted to get up and defend. If anyone needs knocking for the goal it's Whyte who was in the best position to snuff out Mitrovic.

Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:51 pm

Bluedodo wrote:
Clubfortyfourer wrote:I don’t agree with your opinion but to concede a goal straight after Josh Murphy’s brilliant goal. I thought Morrison was clueless, I’ve never been a fan of Sean Morrison, his response and agility was so slow, he was in the wrong position getting back to defend.

Morrisson was pushed over by Mitrovic, as he fell another Fulham player ran into his head knocking him to floor, Morrison holds his head after the knock but still attempted to get up and defend. If anyone needs knocking for the goal it's Whyte who was in the best position to snuff out Mitrovic.

Both were culpable at end day either could and should have stopped ball getting to mitrovic?