Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fulham manager Scott Parker said:

Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:07 am

Fulham manager Scott Parker said: "Regarding the sending off, I think the question that needs to be asked is 'did he make contact with him?' and he did.

"The first infringement is that he fouled him but we've not looked at that. We're going straight to when he taken two steps and gone down after that.

"I don't understand. If he stays on his feet, it's a corner to them so that's what's frustrating for me.

"Ultimately, did he get contact? I've seen it twice and heard what people are saying - everyone is of the same view that he got touched.

"He's got touched so if we're going for the first infringement, it's a foul."

Re: Fulham manager Scott Parker said:

Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:17 am

And I say you are clutching at straws Mr Parker! :lol: He couldn’t handle the occasion and as Warnock said was lucky not to have a yellow in first half ! The referee spoke to Cairney their captain about Arter constantly complaining about every decision given against Fulham, got what he deserved in my opinion!

Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:18 am

Yes Scott, but the fact is that he did a theatrical dive three steps later and got up protesting when he realised it was a corner. :banghead:

Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:56 am

I thought Arter looked totally unsuited to that Fulham team,seemed to pass it around him.
As for the dive he tried to con the officials and failures - OFF

Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:12 pm

"Fulham manager Scott Parker said: 'Regarding the sending off, I think the question that needs to be asked is did he make contact with him?' and he did."

Hmmmm. Even if there was contact it would have been so minimal that no way would that impetus thrust Arter 5-6 yds forward. Clearly there was a dive a yd beyond the non contact with Morrison. The fact, Mr Parker, is that there was NO CONTACT and you, like all managers, should fine your player for cheating. And I include the Murphy one this season, too, in that category.

StT.
<><