Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

City Squad ?

Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:57 am

This has to be the worst City squad for years considering the two previous seasons winning promotion and playing in the Premier, we must be one of the only clubs that have been relegated not to lose players to clubs in the top flight. That sums up how bad this squad is at the moment.

Re: City Squad ?

Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:26 pm

Good point about lack of interest I our squad from other PL sides. Not one. I think Stoke may have come close though imagine they must have off loaded someone to PL side. Still have their England GK mind.

Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:06 pm

Isawgarystevensscoreagoal wrote:Good point about lack of interest I our squad from other PL sides. Not one. I think Stoke may have come close though imagine they must have off loaded someone to PL side. Still have their England GK mind.

Shaqiri went to Liverpool and I think another went to Burnley ?
not much but still more than ourselves..
it points to us making more of a fist of it than our squad should have...but the knockers will blame Warnock :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:44 am

Even Huddersfield had Billing signed by Bournemouth and Moy loaned to BHA.

Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:53 am

deadmouse wrote:
Isawgarystevensscoreagoal wrote:Good point about lack of interest I our squad from other PL sides. Not one. I think Stoke may have come close though imagine they must have off loaded someone to PL side. Still have their England GK mind.

Shaqiri went to Liverpool and I think another went to Burnley ?
not much but still more than ourselves..
it points to us making more of a fist of it than our squad should have...but the knockers will blame Warnock :lol: :lol:

Shaqiri to Liverpool, Crouch to Burnley and someone called Ramadan Sobhi to Huddersfield according to wiki. Rest of sqaud departures all to lower leagues. Slim pickings apart from Shaqiri that's for sure. And yes, we punched well in the PL. Still no excuse for another dreadful transfer window for us though.

Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:09 pm

Isawgarystevensscoreagoal wrote:Even Huddersfield had Billing signed by Bournemouth and Moy loaned to BHA.

And we still managed to comfortably finish above them.

Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:05 am

What a load of utter bollocks :lol:

Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:50 am

Football isnt on and we have to find something new to whinge about??????

:roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: