Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Next 5 games

Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:20 pm

Those list of games look tougher on paper than the previous month .

Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:57 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:How many pts do u think we'll pick up in the next 5 games before the October international break? Im hoping we come back stronger and more clinical and hopefully will only improve with Etheridge, Bamba, Pack, NML and Paterson more fit and hopefully a few available.

Derby (A) 1pt
Middlesbrough (H) 3pts
Hull (A) 3pts
QPR (H) 3pts
West Brom (A) 0 pts

10 pts from 15. Maybe im being a bit to optimistic I don't know :laughing6:

I see it like this....
Derby (A) 3pts as they are absolute rubbish since lampard has gone
Middlesbrough (H) 0pts come on boro will slaughter us home and away
Hull (A) 1pts this game should be pretty even Stevens
QPR (H) 0pts I’m hoping for a draw but have a feeling they will steal all 3 points
West Brom (A) 0 pts needs no explaining!

Total I’m hoping for 5pts but it will probably be 4pts

Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:49 pm

I predicted 4 to 6 points from these fixtures. Already have 4 points, one more win from next four games will make my forecast look a bit silly. Hope the OP's forecast is correct, that should see us move up the table. He has been right with his opening two predictions. :bluescarf:

Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:13 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:I predicted 4 to 6 points from these fixtures. Already have 4 points, one more win from next four games will make my forecast look a bit silly. Hope the OP's forecast is correct, that should see us move up the table. He has been right with his opening two predictions. :bluescarf:

Was just thinking that the other day, 2/2 so far :lol: the next 2 results look good if my predictions are correct :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:17 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:I predicted 4 to 6 points from these fixtures. Already have 4 points, one more win from next four games will make my forecast look a bit silly. Hope the OP's forecast is correct, that should see us move up the table. He has been right with his opening two predictions. :bluescarf:

Was just thinking that the other day, 2/2 so far :lol: the next 2 results look good if my predictions are correct :ayatollah:

Be good if all your predictions are correct, apart from the last one. ;)

Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:23 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Bluebird Warrior wrote:

Be good if all your predictions are correct, apart from the last one. ;)

:thumbup: