Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " General Election "

Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:09 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:Suspension Unlawful - More Mess - More Time wasted !!!

Get on with your jobs - what your paid to do !!!

What puzzles me us how can two courts have different ideas on subject? 1st one said matter for parliament not judges as it concerns gvmnt protocol ! Yet 2nd one says boris was using it to stop MPs debating brexit? The same information was available on both occasions so was 2nd lot pro remain while 1st was brexiteers ? :o

Beats Me - what is going on mate ,We might have the best of 3 soon to sort it out !!
All i am saying is they should be in work sorting this mess out .

3 yrs to sort it out and still failed! What is point of extension to brexit when we know full well labour and others don't want Brexit and nothing will change even if get deal garauntee remain MPs will reject it? Now they force boris to publish yellow hammer just to force him to recall parliament for things that have been in public domain for a year or more total waste of time and scare mongering, all as been highlighted by remain after leave was announced.... :old:

I would like to know exactly what these Remainers want. They have got to except we are leaving and they have got to agree to a deal that makes it worthwhile leaving. It seems to me they are not willing to go that far.

For me you've outlined this in plausible way however the definition of "worthwhile" is what seems to be causing all the problems.

Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:22 am

pembroke allan wrote:
No they don't want to go anywhere Corbyn tried to deceive people buy putting in useful deal in a new referendum ! but then next day his deputy catagorically says its remain and nothing else for labour party? That is the stance with all parties and MPs who support remain ... :o

Labour's position is a nonsense. Apparently if they become the Government they will negotiate a deal with the EU and then put it to the electorate in a second referendum and campaign against it!!!!

So could anyone explain to me what incentive have Labour got to negotiate a good deal when their pre-position is to trash it? :laughing5: :roll:

I'm glad someone has finally mentioned Tom Watson. He is the man behind the false allegations made by Carl Beech aka 'Nick' who made a number of false child abuse allegations against VIP's including a D-Day war hero who died without knowing his name had been cleared.

He is also a good friend and accepted office funding from Max Mosley the son of Oswald Mosley the former leader of the British fascist movement during the 1930's and the man who is tried to suppress press freedoms because he was caught with his pants down whilst being spanked by a call girl wearing Nazi uniform :shock:

Do we really want to trust a Political party which has Corbyn as it's leader and this awful Tom Watson as it's deputy to represent us in negotiations with the EU or anyone else for that matter?

Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:26 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:
For me you've outlined this in plausible way however the definition of "worthwhile" is what seems to be causing all the problems.

It is worthwhile because democracy would be honoured. If that had been the base line from the start rather than trying to find multiple ways of derailing BREXIT then we wouldn't be in the mess we are in now.

Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:32 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

It is worthwhile because democracy would be honoured. If that had been the base line from the start rather than trying to find multiple ways of derailing BREXIT then we wouldn't be in the mess we are in now.

We need an election. 589 MP's were elected on manifesto of honouring the decision to leave the European Union. Hundreds of them have or indeed had no intention of honouring that commitment. If we end up back in the stalemate we're in now, it will at least be in the knowledge that the knew what our MP's stood for. In practical terms we'll probably will get a definitive result.

It may be a very convoluted alliance on the remain side and it may be very tight either way but any majority just about takes it in the direction of the winning side.

Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:27 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:

Just a different mess.

Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:43 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

Just a different mess.

We’d Have a mutually beneficial trade deal and looking forward to the future.

Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:37 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

Just a different mess.

But not necessarily a worse mess.

Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:17 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
No they don't want to go anywhere Corbyn tried to deceive people buy putting in useful deal in a new referendum ! but then next day his deputy catagorically says its remain and nothing else for labour party? That is the stance with all parties and MPs who support remain ... :o

Labour's position is a nonsense. Apparently if they become the Government they will negotiate a deal with the EU and then put it to the electorate in a second referendum and campaign against it!!!!

So could anyone explain to me what incentive have Labour got to negotiate a good deal when their pre-position is to trash it? :laughing5: :roll:

I'm glad someone has finally mentioned Tom Watson. He is the man behind the false allegations made by Carl Beech aka 'Nick' who made a number of false child abuse allegations against VIP's including a D-Day war hero who died without knowing his name had been cleared.

He is also a good friend and accepted office funding from Max Mosley the son of Oswald Mosley the former leader of the British fascist movement during the 1930's and the man who is tried to suppress press freedoms because he was caught with his pants down whilst being spanked by a call girl wearing Nazi uniform :shock:

Do we really want to trust a Political party which has Corbyn as it's leader and this awful Tom Watson as it's deputy to represent us in negotiations with the EU or anyone else for that matter?

Ans talking about Mistress Katie perhaps we should start a gofundme to raise some cash so we could pay her to spank this daft lad until he accepts that 68.2% of his constituents actually voted LEAVE.

Any monies left over could be used to spank the other 419 feckers who have ignored their constituents. :lol:

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:34 pm

I'd be very interested to hear what all these right wingers on this forum think would be the benefits of Brexit?

Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:37 pm

castleblue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Ans talking about Mistress Katie perhaps we should start a gofundme to raise some cash so we could pay her to spank this daft lad until he accepts that 68.2% of his constituents actually voted LEAVE.

Any monies left over could be used to spank the other 419 feckers who have ignored their constituents. :lol:

Most MPs would pay to be spanked

Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:46 pm

Jock wrote:
castleblue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Your probably right as long as they could claim the money back on expenses. ;)

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:04 pm

castleblue wrote:
Jock wrote:
castleblue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Your probably right as long as they could claim the money back on expenses. ;)

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Can claim it under pleasure activities? :laughing5:

Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:56 pm

BlueGog wrote:I'd be very interested to hear what all these right wingers on this forum think would be the benefits of Brexit?

Not being tied to an economically stagnant, democratically deficient and horrendously corrupt organisation with an open disdain for the concepts of individual liberty developed by intellectual giants like Locke, Mill and Smith that has not only underpinned our own society but spread across the world as a beacon of democracy for nearly 200 years.

That'd be a good start for me.

Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:35 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
BlueGog wrote:I'd be very interested to hear what all these right wingers on this forum think would be the benefits of Brexit?

Not being tied to an economically stagnant, democratically deficient and horrendously corrupt organisation with an open disdain for the concepts of individual liberty developed by intellectual giants like Locke, Mill and Smith that has not only underpinned our own society but spread across the world as a beacon of democracy for nearly 200 years.

Not having a one way traffic of rules which only apply to us and not rest EU! Have our own laws not have them dictated by EU court of justice? Oh and hopefully have our seas back so we can fish it ourselves not spain or Portugal trawlers :thumbup:

Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:38 am

pembroke allan wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:

Not having a one way traffic of rules which only apply to us and not rest EU!

Allan,which rules in particular cause you such hardship.

Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:07 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:

All of them! :mrgreen: But we appear to be only country that as to adhere to rules coming from EU while other countries just ignore them, Thankfully we don't have strait bananas like they wanted? :laughing6:

Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:29 am

pembroke allan wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:

Not having a one way traffic of rules which only apply to us and not rest EU! Have our own laws not have them dictated by EU court of justice? Oh and hopefully have our seas back so we can fish it ourselves not spain or Portugal trawlers :thumbup:

This sounds like an excellent description of Westminster!

Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:33 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:

All of them! :mrgreen: But we appear to be only country that as to adhere to rules coming from EU while other countries just ignore them, Thankfully we don't have strait bananas like they wanted? :laughing6:

Again that’s down to Westminster’s definition of EU law. As you say correctly other EU countries don’t adhere to them. Can’t blame EU for that the answer lies with Westminster.

Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:44 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

Just a different mess.

Well according to project fear :roll: :roll: However even if there was a short term mess it would be a 'worthwhile' mess because democracy would have been honoured.

Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:06 am

I dont think you would. You seem to have closed your mind to differing views, as the phrasing of the question suggests.

I'm no right winger but for me it would be an inner happiness, and it feels right it usually is.. Its as simple as that.

Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:20 am

BlueGog wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:

Again that’s down to Westminster’s definition of EU law. As you say correctly other EU countries don’t adhere to them. Can’t blame EU for that the answer lies with Westminster.

Yes our politicians should have grown some balls and told them where to go instead of ask how high do they jump ! But talking of Westminster only need to look at it now to see the problem.... :old:

Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:36 am

You’re a nationalist extremist so you’re probably the most right wing poster on here.

Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:04 am

Jock wrote:

You’re a nationalist extremist so you’re probably the most right wing poster on here.

I think you’ll find that the nationalist movements in Wales and Scotland are left of centre.

Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:16 am

BlueGog wrote:
Jock wrote:

I think you’ll find that the nationalist movements in Wales and Scotland are left of centre.

I think you’ll find the Natz in Scotland used to be known as Tartan Tories, I think you’ll find in the second WW their founder, Arthur Donaldson, collaborated with the Nazis and wanted Scotland to be a vassal state of the Third Reich. Like Plaid they simply blame England, particularly the evil Tories,for everything that’s wrong in their lives. People like you complain about the Anglising of Wales and in truth would like to ethnically cleanse Wales of anything or anyone you consider not Welsh enough, then accuse others of being Rightwing. :lol:

Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:34 am

Jock wrote:
BlueGog wrote:
Jock wrote:

I think you’ll find the Natz in Scotland used to be known as Tartan Tories, I think you’ll find in the second WW their founder, Arthur Donaldson, collaborated with the Nazis and wanted Scotland to be a vassal state of the Third Reich. Like Plaid they simply blame England, particularly the evil Tories,for everything that’s wrong in their lives. People like you complain about the Anglising of Wales and in truth would like to ethnically cleanse Wales of anything or anyone you consider not Welsh enough, then accuse others of being Rightwing. :lol:

You are totally wrong the independence movement in Wales is inclusive, anyone who chooses Wales as his or her home is welcome. The is no room for racism and bigotry in Wales end of!

Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:43 am

BlueGog wrote:
Jock wrote:
BlueGog wrote:
Jock wrote:

You are totally wrong the independence movement in Wales is inclusive, anyone who chooses Wales as his or her home is welcome. The is no room for racism and bigotry in Wales end of!

So no anti English bigotry and you’re cool with people who don’t want to speak Welsh :lol: sounds wonderful perhaps I should join PC.

Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:03 am

BlueGog wrote:
Jock wrote:
BlueGog wrote:
Jock wrote:

Except when English buy 2nd home here? :laughing6:

Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:48 am

pembroke allan wrote:
BlueGog wrote:
Jock wrote:
BlueGog wrote:
Jock wrote:

Come home to a real fire, buy a holiday home in Wales :(
Except when English buy 2nd home here? :laughing6:

Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:04 am

BlueGog wrote:
Jock wrote:
BlueGog wrote:
Jock wrote:

What's the point of joining the Welsh nationalist if they want mass immigration? Pmsl

Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:27 am

ElyBoy1984 wrote:
BlueGog wrote:
Jock wrote:
BlueGog wrote:
Jock wrote:

What's the point of joining the Welsh nationalist if they want mass immigration? Pmsl

SNP are the same :lol: