Re: " General Election "

Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:36 am

Jock wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
BlueGog wrote:
Jock wrote:
BlueGog wrote:
Jock wrote:
BlueGog wrote:I'd be very interested to hear what all these right wingers on this forum think would be the benefits of Brexit?

You’re a nationalist extremist so you’re probably the most right wing poster on here.

I think you’ll find that the nationalist movements in Wales and Scotland are left of centre.

I think you’ll find the Natz in Scotland used to be known as Tartan Tories, I think you’ll find in the second WW their founder, Arthur Donaldson, collaborated with the Nazis and wanted Scotland to be a vassal state of the Third Reich. Like Plaid they simply blame England, particularly the evil Tories,for everything that’s wrong in their lives. People like you complain about the Anglising of Wales and in truth would like to ethnically cleanse Wales of anything or anyone you consider not Welsh enough, then accuse others of being Rightwing. :lol:

You are totally wrong the independence movement in Wales is inclusive, anyone who chooses Wales as his or her home is welcome. The is no room for racism and bigotry in Wales end of!

Come home to a real fire, buy a holiday home in Wales :(
Except when English buy 2nd home here? :laughing6:

Jock.in Saundersfoot their is a whole culdesac of about 15 houses which are 2nd homes ! :o

Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:37 am

BlueGog wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
BlueGog wrote:I'd be very interested to hear what all these right wingers on this forum think would be the benefits of Brexit?

Not being tied to an economically stagnant, democratically deficient and horrendously corrupt organisation with an open disdain for the concepts of individual liberty developed by intellectual giants like Locke, Mill and Smith that has not only underpinned our own society but spread across the world as a beacon of democracy for nearly 200 years.

That'd be a good start for me.

Not having a one way traffic of rules which only apply to us and not rest EU! Have our own laws not have them dictated by EU court of justice? Oh and hopefully have our seas back so we can fish it ourselves not spain or Portugal trawlers :thumbup:

This sounds like an excellent description of Westminster!

Fix the big one then move onto the next. I'm all for devolved powers and small government me. Just makes sense to get away from the biggest first and work from there!

Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:39 am

Turkey's voting for Christmas lol

Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:00 pm

I’m a Cardiff Nat, and we need an upper limit on the amount of Gogs coming here, in the name of equality. Some areas have too many Welsh speakers and it’s left our diversity targets in tatters.

Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:15 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
BlueGog wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:

Not being tied to an economically stagnant, democratically deficient and horrendously corrupt organisation with an open disdain for the concepts of individual liberty developed by intellectual giants like Locke, Mill and Smith that has not only underpinned our own society but spread across the world as a beacon of democracy for nearly 200 years.

That'd be a good start for me.

Not having a one way traffic of rules which only apply to us and not rest EU! Have our own laws not have them dictated by EU court of justice? Oh and hopefully have our seas back so we can fish it ourselves not spain or Portugal trawlers :thumbup:

This sounds like an excellent description of Westminster!

Fix the big one then move onto the next. I'm all for devolved powers and small government me. Just makes sense to get away from the biggest first and work from there!

Easier just to nuke the lot :toothy2: :wav:

Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:17 pm

rumpo kid wrote:I’m a Cardiff Nat, and we need an upper limit on the amount of Gogs coming here, in the name of equality. Some areas have too many Welsh speakers and it’s left our diversity targets in tatters.

Lol

Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:05 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Jock wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
BlueGog wrote:
Jock wrote:
BlueGog wrote:
Jock wrote:

You’re a nationalist extremist so you’re probably the most right wing poster on here.

I think you’ll find that the nationalist movements in Wales and Scotland are left of centre.

I think you’ll find the Natz in Scotland used to be known as Tartan Tories, I think you’ll find in the second WW their founder, Arthur Donaldson, collaborated with the Nazis and wanted Scotland to be a vassal state of the Third Reich. Like Plaid they simply blame England, particularly the evil Tories,for everything that’s wrong in their lives. People like you complain about the Anglising of Wales and in truth would like to ethnically cleanse Wales of anything or anyone you consider not Welsh enough, then accuse others of being Rightwing. :lol:

You are totally wrong the independence movement in Wales is inclusive, anyone who chooses Wales as his or her home is welcome. The is no room for racism and bigotry in Wales end of!

Jock.in Saundersfoot their is a whole culdesac of about 15 houses which are 2nd homes ! :o

Get the burning torches out.

Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:05 pm

Jock wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Jock wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
BlueGog wrote:
Jock wrote:
BlueGog wrote:
Jock wrote:

Get the burning torches out.

Squatters more like! :old: