Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Why does this women not piss off back to where she is fr

Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:17 am

BackToTheFuture wrote:
cityone wrote:
Wrong freak show, it was me that got you banned and if it was up to me I would be going through all your user names (about 20 of them) and binning them. :thumbup

Ah ok. I will correct it:-

It was Cityone getting all frustrated after I made im look silly yet again after he attempted to troll. Must have cried to a moderator, whom probably got all excited after I also made him silly after he tried to troll too and was more than happy to do it while Annis was away.

:thumbup:

Can never remember you making me look silly, what I can remember is me yesterday pulling you up because you couldn't spell PEOPLE :thumbup:

Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:49 pm

BackToTheFuture wrote:
Pembroke bluebird wrote:Were has jacksensealot gone I see you have changed your username why .?

Sven got frustrated after I made him look silly after he decided to troll.

I would imagine it will be restored once they talk him back off the ledge. :lol:

You are seriously disturbed :(

Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:22 pm

Pembroke bluebird wrote:
BackToTheFuture wrote:
Pembroke bluebird wrote:Were has jacksensealot gone I see you have changed your username why .?

Sven got frustrated after I made him look silly after he decided to troll.

I would imagine it will be restored once they talk him back off the ledge. :lol:

You are seriously disturbed :(

Disturbingly correct maybe.

Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:32 pm

You’re doing it again you f***in narcissistic tit.

Another thread hijacked in order to talk about yourself. Someone get this virus off here ffs..

Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:49 pm

BackToTheFuture wrote:
cityone wrote:
Wrong freak show, it was me that got you banned and if it was up to me I would be going through all your user names (about 20 of them) and binning them. :thumbup

It was Cityone getting all frustrated after I made im look silly yet again after he attempted to troll. Must have cried to a moderator, whom probably got all excited after I also made him silly after he tried to troll too and was more than happy to do it while Annis was away.

I don't think you understand what a troll is. What you are doing on this forum is trolling. What they are doing is just pointing out you're a f*cking idiot. There's a difference.

Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:32 am

Escott1927 wrote:
BackToTheFuture wrote:
cityone wrote:

I don't think you understand what a troll is. What you are doing on this forum is trolling. What they are doing is just pointing out you're a f*cking idiot. There's a difference.

Well by looking at sentence one and then the following sentence... it means it is you that doesn’t understand what trolling is.

How can giving polite on topic opinion be trolling

What you mean is, trolls make people angry in general. I also make people angry just for the sheer fact that their abuse towards me is ineffective and my points are bulletproof making debate difficult. But that doesn’t constitute a troll.

Cheers.

Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:35 am

rumpo kid wrote:You’re doing it again you f***in narcissistic tit.

Another thread hijacked in order to talk about yourself. Someone get this virus off here ffs..

Now can you go back and tell me who was the first to talk about myself?

I have just done the same (read back through the thread) and saw a similar pattern that always emerges when I post. It goes as follows:-

- I post a sensible, polite and on topic post.
- A random poster (usually someone who has lost a debate previously) makes a personal remark.
- I respond to that personal remark politely.
- I get (amazingly) accused of talking about myself! :lol:

:D if it wasn’t actual fact, it would make a funny sketch.

Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:18 am

No you don’t. You initiate a personal response by provocation in order to talk about yourself. Read what you post.

It’s easy to do that on here, and not a challenge, although you appear delighted if someone loses the rag, as if it’s some great personal gain. It’s something children do when their brains are in the developmental phase.
You should question whether you’re fit to post, because it’s not going very well is it.

Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:35 am

rumpo kid wrote:No you don’t. You initiate a personal response by provocation in order to talk about yourself. Read what you post.

It’s easy to do that on here, and not a challenge, although you appear delighted if someone loses the rag, as if it’s some great personal gain. It’s something children do when their brains are in the developmental phase.
You should question whether you’re fit to post, because it’s not going very well is it.

You think it is provocative to state that ''the majority of the electorate did not vote for brexit''? You know that is just stating a fact right?... and not in the least bot provocative.

You are either being very silly or are a very sensitive soul. It is unclear which as of yet, my guess it the former. :D

Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:17 am

Gina Miller has just lost her latest stop BREXIT court case :occasion5: She will be a little poorer today as she will pick up the costs of the Government lawyers due to being a LOSER LOSER LOSER :occasion5: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:10 am

The majority of the electorate who were either able, allowed or bothered voted to leave the EU on a ballot paper that had two questions... Remain or Leave.

So stop with the mightier than thou shite, get back to the rat pit and cease from swapping names as it just makes you look infantile when sometimes you post some pretty on the point stuff, just before reverting to type.

Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:35 am

JulesK wrote:The majority of the electorate who were either able, allowed or bothered voted to leave the EU on a ballot paper that had two questions... Remain or Leave.

So stop with the mightier than thou shite, get back to the rat pit and cease from swapping names as it just makes you look infantile when sometimes you post some pretty on the point stuff, just before reverting to type.

I think it is a very important point. You made it sound like the majority of the public of voting age wanted out. around 30% did in fact. It is far from ''the will of the country'' regardless of how angry you get at me.

Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:47 am

Or Tony did more accurately.