sack the board
sack the board
sack the board

We want Mike Morris
Say We want Mike Morris

:lol: :lol:

Re: AAMB 2-4 CCMB - Full Time

Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:46 pm

We need changes at the top chippy - organise a march.

We deserve better than this.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:50 pm

PtB wrote:We need changes at the top chippy - organise a march.

We deserve better than this.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Everyone meet in the ninian car park.

Ill get the leaflets out and contact the echo :lol:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:52 pm

ill make a big banner :D

Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:55 pm

i will design new scarfes :lol:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:00 pm

I Dont care about Annis
He dont care about me
All i care about is AAMB clap clap clap

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:18 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I Dont care about Annis
He dont care about me

The match I am more interested in and will attend is the one V Media Wales :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:I Dont care about Annis
He dont care about me

The match I am more interested in and will attend is the one V Media Wales :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

yh :ayatollah:

anyway this aamb v ccmb was a good course and a lot of money raised (even if some people dnt agree lol)

ill be in the media game if selected :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:22 pm

First game: CCMB 1-4 AAMB
Second game: AAMB 2-4 CCMB

So over two legs we won 6-3 :D I'm glad I played such a vital role in the first leg :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:22 pm

we played some good football, "unlucky" on probably every single decision, we went down swinging anyway, almost literally at some points :lol:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:27 pm

The Douce wrote:we played some good football, "unlucky" on probably every single decision, we went down swinging anyway, almost literally at some points :lol:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:28 pm

Time for an EGM

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:37 pm

Oh and :evil: mike morris on superbly saving my shot

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:38 pm

Wasnt a bad game.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:52 pm

Irony is, they are so chippy over there now. Even TLG chiming in.

Except... add 4-1 and 2-4, what do you get? 6-5. And that's with them trying to get at least one ringer in.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:56 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:First game: CCMB 1-4 AAMB

So over two legs we won 6-3 :D I'm glad I played such a vital role in the first leg :ayatollah:

Do you ever work with cash? :lol:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:58 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:

Do you ever work with cash? :lol:

:lol: :roll:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:01 pm

Back too the drawing board for my counting :oops: :lol:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:10 pm

The Douce wrote:we played some good football, "unlucky" on probably every single decision, we went down swinging anyway, almost literally at some points :lol:

That little tw*t dived when I went in hard on him never a booking, got up and ran off after I was booked!! Cheats!! :twisted: :lol: Good game though.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:21 pm

billyako wrote:

That little tw*t dived when I went in hard on him never a booking, got up and ran off after I was booked!! Cheats!! :twisted: :lol: Good game though.

Same f**k that pulled my shirt/arm when i was through. i should have gone down :lol:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:46 pm

WHERE was BEN ?????????????????

thought he was the keeper ?

Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:18 pm

played lads. proud to be in a team with you. shame about the result, everyone could argue about who played the best football but it dont matter goals do so we were sadly beaten. Was good for my preseason fitness :!:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:22 pm

They were the better team no doubt about it.. They wanted it more as well

Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:05 pm

Another good game lads. In Dobbin you have a great leader and Mozzer surprises me just how much he can run. Bottom line is we have done our bit towards that Keenor Statue. It's all about that rather that the result but I am happy to have the winning feeling you guys had a few weeks ago.

Keep up the good work with the news and lets all enjoy CCFC. Days like yesterday are just brillliant and lets hope we are many more like them. :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:07 pm

can you pull the swansea stunt,,,,,,,, we were the better team, should have won,, and the ref cost us the game :roll:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:11 pm

To be honest Fish, they did miss your menacing attacking runs this afternoon! :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:02 pm

Quality game between two sets of fans supporting the same team. Had a really good game with ben and dobbins a right laugh a great guy to talk to even though he's english ;)

as dobbin said to me in the ninian afterwards we were direct you were the footballing side but as he said being a footballing side doesn't always win you matches look at arsenal sometimes they get done over by teams because they play too much football we used our tactics to our advantages attack wide and as dobbin said me also your team always ended up with 4/5 up front when we were attacking and we broke and scored a few times.

I got a lucky break for our 4th goal i think went to try win a corner hit it at dobbin bounced through his legs then went through sparkys (m.davies) Legs also and i passed it to the center and our striker tapped it in made some good mates over these many weeks Ben Dobbin Moz Mini Moz and others that I have forgotten as I've drunk too much over the last two days

see you all for the rematch next year/soon.

Also as dobbin was saying we may have a match with real radio coming up and was considering doing a joint messageboard to beat real radio they may even be playing john hartson upfront :lol: