Boris do as your told

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Boris do as your told

Postby moonboots » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:04 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
moonboots wrote:
Jock wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:Come monday the no-deal option would be breaking the law.He said he'd never do it but he'll have to ask the EU for an extension.Doing as he's told-good enough for him :lol:

What about the majority of people who voted leave?

They were lied to. Told a deal would be easy. No mention of a no deal therefore vote was null and void. Start again now that everyone knows all the facts.....you know it makes sense :thumbup:

.


No mention of deal no mention of no deal? Both parties either lied or were very economical with truth in referendum so cal it a draw and let result stand? But will say the remain bunch are hypocrites this bill to force boris to delay Brexit was done unconstitutionaly in an underhand way thanks to that Moron burcow who allowed again something that shouldn't have been just to derail Brexit .....

There was definitely mention that a deal would be easy and therefore by deduction no need for anyone to worry about a no deal. Lies were far bigger on leave side.....remember the £350m a week for the NHS!! pure misleading bullshit. We need a re run to end this once and for all. It makes sense....unless the leavers fear they would lose :thumbup:
moonboots
 
Posts: 2524
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:18 pm

Re: Boris do as your told

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Boris do as your told

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:40 pm

moonboots wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
moonboots wrote:
Jock wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:Come monday the no-deal option would be breaking the law.He said he'd never do it but he'll have to ask the EU for an extension.Doing as he's told-good enough for him :lol:

What about the majority of people who voted leave?

They were lied to. Told a deal would be easy. No mention of a no deal therefore vote was null and void. Start again now that everyone knows all the facts.....you know it makes sense :thumbup:

.


No mention of deal no mention of no deal? Both parties either lied or were very economical with truth in referendum so cal it a draw and let result stand? But will say the remain bunch are hypocrites this bill to force boris to delay Brexit was done unconstitutionaly in an underhand way thanks to that Moron burcow who allowed again something that shouldn't have been just to derail Brexit .....

There was definitely mention that a deal would be easy and therefore by deduction no need for anyone to worry about a no deal. Lies were far bigger on leave side.....remember the £350m a week for the NHS!! pure misleading bullshit. We need a re run to end this once and for all. It makes sense....unless the leavers fear they would lose :thumbup:



And they lose then what best of 3? We've had a referendum cannot have a referendum about a referendum result can we? As for bus it said £350m "COULD BE" spent on nhs didn't say "WOULD BE "? Bit of a difference don't you think? :thumbup:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 18505
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Boris do as your told

Postby BluebirdWhitchurch » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:00 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
moonboots wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
moonboots wrote:
Jock wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:Come monday the no-deal option would be breaking the law.He said he'd never do it but he'll have to ask the EU for an extension.Doing as he's told-good enough for him :lol:

What about the majority of people who voted leave?

They were lied to. Told a deal would be easy. No mention of a no deal therefore vote was null and void. Start again now that everyone knows all the facts.....you know it makes sense :thumbup:

.


No mention of deal no mention of no deal? Both parties either lied or were very economical with truth in referendum so cal it a draw and let result stand? But will say the remain bunch are hypocrites this bill to force boris to delay Brexit was done unconstitutionaly in an underhand way thanks to that Moron burcow who allowed again something that shouldn't have been just to derail Brexit .....

There was definitely mention that a deal would be easy and therefore by deduction no need for anyone to worry about a no deal. Lies were far bigger on leave side.....remember the £350m a week for the NHS!! pure misleading bullshit. We need a re run to end this once and for all. It makes sense....unless the leavers fear they would lose :thumbup:



And they lose then what best of 3? We've had a referendum cannot have a referendum about a referendum result can we? As for bus it said £350m "COULD BE" spent on nhs didn't say "WOULD BE "? Bit of a difference don't you think? :thumbup:



:?
Attachments
8779E7C3-252B-46C4-8304-6D90998E3A92.jpeg
8779E7C3-252B-46C4-8304-6D90998E3A92.jpeg (46.27 KiB) Viewed 620 times
BluebirdWhitchurch
 
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:42 pm

Re: Boris do as your told

Postby Calzaghes trainset » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:32 pm

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
moonboots wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
moonboots wrote:
Jock wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:Come monday the no-deal option would be breaking the law.He said he'd never do it but he'll have to ask the EU for an extension.Doing as he's told-good enough for him :lol:

What about the majority of people who voted leave?

They were lied to. Told a deal would be easy. No mention of a no deal therefore vote was null and void. Start again now that everyone knows all the facts.....you know it makes sense :thumbup:

.


No mention of deal no mention of no deal? Both parties either lied or were very economical with truth in referendum so cal it a draw and let result stand? But will say the remain bunch are hypocrites this bill to force boris to delay Brexit was done unconstitutionaly in an underhand way thanks to that Moron burcow who allowed again something that shouldn't have been just to derail Brexit .....

There was definitely mention that a deal would be easy and therefore by deduction no need for anyone to worry about a no deal. Lies were far bigger on leave side.....remember the £350m a week for the NHS!! pure misleading bullshit. We need a re run to end this once and for all. It makes sense....unless the leavers fear they would lose :thumbup:



And they lose then what best of 3? We've had a referendum cannot have a referendum about a referendum result can we? As for bus it said £350m "COULD BE" spent on nhs didn't say "WOULD BE "? Bit of a difference don't you think? :thumbup:



:?


Well he has given 1.8 billion already and we haven’t left yet.
Calzaghes trainset
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:26 pm

Re: Boris do as your told

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:02 pm

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
moonboots wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
moonboots wrote:
Jock wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:Come monday the no-deal option would be breaking the law.He said he'd never do it but he'll have to ask the EU for an extension.Doing as he's told-good enough for him :lol:

What about the majority of people who voted leave?

They were lied to. Told a deal would be easy. No mention of a no deal therefore vote was null and void. Start again now that everyone knows all the facts.....you know it makes sense :thumbup:

.


No mention of deal no mention of no deal? Both parties either lied or were very economical with truth in referendum so cal it a draw and let result stand? But will say the remain bunch are hypocrites this bill to force boris to delay Brexit was done unconstitutionaly in an underhand way thanks to that Moron burcow who allowed again something that shouldn't have been just to derail Brexit .....

There was definitely mention that a deal would be easy and therefore by deduction no need for anyone to worry about a no deal. Lies were far bigger on leave side.....remember the £350m a week for the NHS!! pure misleading bullshit. We need a re run to end this once and for all. It makes sense....unless the leavers fear they would lose :thumbup:



And they lose then what best of 3? We've had a referendum cannot have a referendum about a referendum result can we? As for bus it said £350m "COULD BE" spent on nhs didn't say "WOULD BE "? Bit of a difference don't you think? :thumbup:



:?



It says instead ! Which means why not give it to NHS instead of EU? doesnt say will give it to nhs its just offering alternative .... words can be manipulated to suit an agenda dont you think? :old:
Last edited by pembroke allan on Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 18505
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Boris do as your told

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:03 pm

Calzaghes trainset wrote:
BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
moonboots wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
moonboots wrote:
Jock wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:Come monday the no-deal option would be breaking the law.He said he'd never do it but he'll have to ask the EU for an extension.Doing as he's told-good enough for him :lol:

What about the majority of people who voted leave?

They were lied to. Told a deal would be easy. No mention of a no deal therefore vote was null and void. Start again now that everyone knows all the facts.....you know it makes sense :thumbup:

.


No mention of deal no mention of no deal? Both parties either lied or were very economical with truth in referendum so cal it a draw and let result stand? But will say the remain bunch are hypocrites this bill to force boris to delay Brexit was done unconstitutionaly in an underhand way thanks to that Moron burcow who allowed again something that shouldn't have been just to derail Brexit .....

There was definitely mention that a deal would be easy and therefore by deduction no need for anyone to worry about a no deal. Lies were far bigger on leave side.....remember the £350m a week for the NHS!! pure misleading bullshit. We need a re run to end this once and for all. It makes sense....unless the leavers fear they would lose :thumbup:



And they lose then what best of 3? We've had a referendum cannot have a referendum about a referendum result can we? As for bus it said £350m "COULD BE" spent on nhs didn't say "WOULD BE "? Bit of a difference don't you think? :thumbup:



:?


Well he has given 1.8 billion already and we haven’t left yet.



And why is that? :laughing6:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 18505
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Boris do as your told

Postby rumpo kid » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:28 pm

By the same principle, Cardiff should become independent from the rest of Wales. We don’t want the Assembly or independence, other than to stop North Walians arriving here and trying to enforce welshness. Ridiculous.
rumpo kid
 
Posts: 1288
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:24 pm

Re: Boris do as your told

Postby Bluebina » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:07 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:Come monday the no-deal option would be breaking the law.He said he'd never do it but he'll have to ask the EU for an extension.Doing as he's told-good enough for him :lol:



He won't do it he'll get Chicken Corbyn to do it and them smash him in an election unless he still finds a sneaky way out :thumbup:
Bluebina
 
Posts: 9794
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:32 pm

Re: Boris do as your told

Postby Bluebina » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:16 pm

popeye21 wrote:All Boris has to do is to ask the EU for an extension and then immediately veto it, as ALL MEMBER STATES GET TO VOTE. Corbyn and Swinson will then have to take up the offer of an election, where they will lose due to the Boris Farage pact. Rich remainers will be scared of letting in Corbyn and will vote Tory or Lib Dem, while the working class brexiteers who would normally vote Labour will vote for the Brexit Party. Even Labour front benchers don't understand Labour's Brexit stance, so what chance have they got in convincing the electorate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSa2wvJ ... e=youtu.be
Why even Emily Thornberry doesn't understand Labour's Brexit stance


:thumbup:
Bluebina
 
Posts: 9794
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:32 pm

Re: Boris do as your told

Postby Bluebina » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:22 pm

ElyBoy1984 wrote:Amber Rudd leaving is a blessing. She's a remainer, Her brother is massively involved in the peoples vote campaign .
Boris is surging ahead in the poles. Crisis? What crisis?



He will need a pact with Farage, as the Northern, Midlands and Welsh mining areas wouldn't vote tory but would vote leave and Brexit!
Bluebina
 
Posts: 9794
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:32 pm

Re: Boris do as your told

Postby banana bob » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:28 pm

Bluebina wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:Amber Rudd leaving is a blessing. She's a remainer, Her brother is massively involved in the peoples vote campaign .
Boris is surging ahead in the poles. Crisis? What crisis?



He will need a pact with Farage, as the Northern, Midlands and Welsh mining areas wouldn't vote tory but would vote leave and Brexit!

Dumb and Dumber together, what a pair of lying useless pricks, we're fooked.
banana bob
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:51 pm

Re: Boris do as your told

Postby Jock » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:33 pm

banana bob wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:Amber Rudd leaving is a blessing. She's a remainer, Her brother is massively involved in the peoples vote campaign .
Boris is surging ahead in the poles. Crisis? What crisis?



He will need a pact with Farage, as the Northern, Midlands and Welsh mining areas wouldn't vote tory but would vote leave and Brexit!

Dumb and Dumber together, what a pair of lying useless pricks, we're fooked.

So which politicians do you consider honest.
Jock
 
Posts: 2018
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:37 pm

Re: Boris do as your told

Postby Jock » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:55 pm

banana bob wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:Amber Rudd leaving is a blessing. She's a remainer, Her brother is massively involved in the peoples vote campaign .
Boris is surging ahead in the poles. Crisis? What crisis?



He will need a pact with Farage, as the Northern, Midlands and Welsh mining areas wouldn't vote tory but would vote leave and Brexit!

Dumb and Dumber together, what a pair of lying useless pricks, we're fooked.

So which politicians do you consider honest.
Jock
 
Posts: 2018
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:37 pm

Re: Boris do as your told

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:56 pm

Jock wrote:
banana bob wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:Amber Rudd leaving is a blessing. She's a remainer, Her brother is massively involved in the peoples vote campaign .
Boris is surging ahead in the poles. Crisis? What crisis?



He will need a pact with Farage, as the Northern, Midlands and Welsh mining areas wouldn't vote tory but would vote leave and Brexit!

Dumb and Dumber together, what a pair of lying useless pricks, we're fooked.

So which politicians do you consider honest.



Corbyn and sturgeon? :laughing6:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 18505
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Boris do as your told

Postby glas » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:24 am

moonboots wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
moonboots wrote:
Jock wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:Come monday the no-deal option would be breaking the law.He said he'd never do it but he'll have to ask the EU for an extension.Doing as he's told-good enough for him :lol:

What about the majority of people who voted leave?

They were lied to. Told a deal would be easy. No mention of a no deal therefore vote was null and void. Start again now that everyone knows all the facts.....you know it makes sense :thumbup:

.


No mention of deal no mention of no deal? Both parties either lied or were very economical with truth in referendum so cal it a draw and let result stand? But will say the remain bunch are hypocrites this bill to force boris to delay Brexit was done unconstitutionaly in an underhand way thanks to that Moron burcow who allowed again something that shouldn't have been just to derail Brexit .....

There was definitely mention that a deal would be easy and therefore by deduction no need for anyone to worry about a no deal. Lies were far bigger on leave side.....remember the £350m a week for the NHS!! pure misleading bullshit. We need a re run to end this once and for all. It makes sense....unless the leavers fear they would lose :thumbup:



Judges in courts have ruled there was nothing wrong with the slogan on the bus. It was not misleading. The only people who say it was misleading are the remainers, who say it influenced voters. If that is the case why didn't they vote Leave? It seems they voted remain despite believing the slogan, and would prefer to send money to the EU than fund our NHS.
glas
 
Posts: 1510
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:05 am

Re: Boris do as your told

Postby Jock » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:06 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Jock wrote:
banana bob wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:Amber Rudd leaving is a blessing. She's a remainer, Her brother is massively involved in the peoples vote campaign .
Boris is surging ahead in the poles. Crisis? What crisis?



He will need a pact with Farage, as the Northern, Midlands and Welsh mining areas wouldn't vote tory but would vote leave and Brexit!

Dumb and Dumber together, what a pair of lying useless pricks, we're fooked.

So which politicians do you consider honest.



Corbyn and sturgeon? :laughing6:

:lol: apart from those two :lol:
Jock
 
Posts: 2018
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:37 pm

Re: Boris do as your told

Postby Sneggyblubird » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:18 am

Jock wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Jock wrote:
banana bob wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:Amber Rudd leaving is a blessing. She's a remainer, Her brother is massively involved in the peoples vote campaign .
Boris is surging ahead in the poles. Crisis? What crisis?



He will need a pact with Farage, as the Northern, Midlands and Welsh mining areas wouldn't vote tory but would vote leave and Brexit!

Dumb and Dumber together, what a pair of lying useless pricks, we're fooked.

So which politicians do you consider honest.



Corbyn and sturgeon? :laughing6:

:lol: apart from those two :lol:


High Court ruling this morning,maybe not the end of it but the noose is tightening.Cue the Brexit conspiracy theorists.
User avatar
Sneggyblubird
 
Posts: 5484
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:22 am

Re: Boris do as your told

Postby CCFCJosh75 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:29 pm

Fun fact: Boris Johnson is the first PM to have been found by a court to have misled a king or queen.
He's also lost his first 6 votes, beating the record of 5 set by.... Himself.
Not the best start for him
CCFCJosh75
 
Posts: 239
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:27 pm

Re: Boris do as your told

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:38 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:Fun fact: Boris Johnson is the first PM to have been found by a court to have misled a king or queen.
He's also lost his first 6 votes, beating the record of 5 set by.... Himself.
Not the best start for him



Mmmm 1st court found not guilty or had you forgotten? the ultimate decision as yet to be made by supreme court (probably next week) so your slightly ahead of your self in gloating at boris.. :thumbup:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 18505
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Boris do as your told

Postby TopCat CCFC » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:42 pm

Cummings and Boris = Are the modern day Laurel and Hardy ;)
User avatar
TopCat CCFC
Moderator
 
Posts: 16353
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Boris do as your told

Postby Sneggyblubird » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:50 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:Fun fact: Boris Johnson is the first PM to have been found by a court to have misled a king or queen.
He's also lost his first 6 votes, beating the record of 5 set by.... Himself.
Not the best start for him



Mmmm 1st court found not guilty or had you forgotten? the ultimate decision as yet to be made by supreme court (probably next week) so your slightly ahead of your self in gloating at boris.. :thumbup:


Just a correction Allen,the English court ruled that it was political matter and not for the court.They took 45 pgs to say it though.Not a not guilty verdict by a long stretch.
User avatar
Sneggyblubird
 
Posts: 5484
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:22 am

Re: Boris do as your told

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:17 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:Fun fact: Boris Johnson is the first PM to have been found by a court to have misled a king or queen.
He's also lost his first 6 votes, beating the record of 5 set by.... Himself.
Not the best start for him



Mmmm 1st court found not guilty or had you forgotten? the ultimate decision as yet to be made by supreme court (probably next week) so your slightly ahead of your self in gloating at boris.. :thumbup:


Just a correction Allen,the English court ruled that it was political matter and not for the court.They took 45 pgs to say it though.Not a not guilty verdict by a long stretch.



Thanks that's what i meant! have posted about it elsewhere one says political not upto judges....other says unlawful and in jurisdiction of judges so going to supreme court to decide who's right ! Ultimately this as opened everything parliament does or any PM to judicial intervention very bad idea... :old:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 18505
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Boris do as your told

Postby pontfaenblue » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:01 pm

Do you remainers really want to be told by the Germans and French what to do? :laughing6:
pontfaenblue
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:25 pm

Re: Boris do as your told

Postby TopCat CCFC » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:52 pm

Still A Mess !!!
User avatar
TopCat CCFC
Moderator
 
Posts: 16353
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Boris do as your told

Postby epping blue » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:01 am

pontfaenblue wrote:Do you remainers really want to be told by the Germans and French what to do? :laughing6:



We do at least have a pretty comparable voting influence proportionally as the above countries. However it will be about the same as the 23 million people from the former Yugoslavian when the remaining countries have all joined up in the next couple of years.

We got a glimpse of what staying in will mean from Guy Verhofstadt at the Lim Dem conference yesterday. Federal state in a European Empire and they lapped it up. They're full on fiscal and political integration. Not for me I'm afraid.
epping blue
 
Posts: 1221
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:09 pm

Re: Boris do as your told

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:15 pm

wez1927 wrote:I watched the lords today debating it and even the remainers in there said that they are passing it coz of the time scale but there are serious legal flaws in it and they referenced a cctv bill that was rushed through and was legally challenged in courts and had to be sent back i really can see whilst the parliment is not sitting a challenge to this will happen


I agree Boris could argue the law is flawed and needs to be challenged in the Courts. It is quite obvious that this law only exists in order to frustrate BREXIT and humiliate the sitting Government. The way it was introduced into the commons broke Parliamentary procedure which states only the Governing party can implement legislation.

The Tories won the last election. Therefore it is only their manifesto which has a mandate. It is also a nonsense because the Lib/Dems who only had 11 MP's after the 2017 election are now imposing laws??????? when the Government of the day can't?
User avatar
Tony Blue Williams
 
Posts: 13242
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:25 am

Re: Boris do as your told

Postby BlueGog » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:21 pm

pontfaenblue wrote:Do you remainers really want to be told by the Germans and French what to do? :laughing6:


Go on, give me one example of the French or Germans telling us what to do?
BlueGog
 
Posts: 619
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:09 pm

Re: Boris do as your told

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:55 pm

BlueGog wrote:
pontfaenblue wrote:Do you remainers really want to be told by the Germans and French what to do? :laughing6:


Go on, give me one example of the French or Germans telling us what to do?



They tell us we got to give migrants benefits as soon as they arrive here why do you think they come ? yet they dont do it themselves unless they give migrants asylum ! The EU countries ignore lots of the rules while we have to obey or get fined especially agriculture ones, ffs had Italians claiming for fields didnt have? We could never do that :laughing6:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 18505
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Boris do as your told

Postby BlueGog » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:42 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
BlueGog wrote:
pontfaenblue wrote:Do you remainers really want to be told by the Germans and French what to do? :laughing6:


Go on, give me one example of the French or Germans telling us what to do?



They tell us we got to give migrants benefits as soon as they arrive here why do you think they come ? yet they dont do it themselves unless they give migrants asylum ! The EU countries ignore lots of the rules while we have to obey or get fined especially agriculture ones, ffs had Italians claiming for fields didnt have? We could never do that :laughing6:


Sorry but you are totally incorrect. It is Westminster who adapt EU laws, thar’s why some of our laws are different to EU countries. Oh and by the way we can veto anything we don’t like if we choose to. You’re blaming the wrong lawmakers again
BlueGog
 
Posts: 619
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:09 pm

Re: Boris do as your told

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:59 pm

BlueGog wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
BlueGog wrote:
pontfaenblue wrote:Do you remainers really want to be told by the Germans and French what to do? :laughing6:


Go on, give me one example of the French or Germans telling us what to do?



They tell us we got to give migrants benefits as soon as they arrive here why do you think they come ? yet they dont do it themselves unless they give migrants asylum ! The EU countries ignore lots of the rules while we have to obey or get fined especially agriculture ones, ffs had Italians claiming for fields didnt have? We could never do that :laughing6:


Sorry but you are totally incorrect. It is Westminster who adapt EU laws, thar’s why some of our laws are different to EU countries. Oh and by the way we can veto anything we don’t like if we choose to. You’re blaming the wrong lawmakers again



Ok if you say so ! But then you make point that EU makes the laws we adopt them mmm as if we can say no to whatever they say? Or you saying we can ignore EU? We ignore and hey presto it's a fine.. :old:
And we do have to pay benefits to migrants while EU countries don't! Thats what started this mess in 1st place if you remember? :roll:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 18505
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

PreviousNext


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: andyjohn3, Google [Bot], Isawgarystevensscoreagoal, luxy1970, pembroke allan, PtB, TheHangedMan and 181 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.