The Jacks accadamy

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Jacks accadamy

Postby Northern Blue » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Fantastic conveyer belt for Wales.

Rodon
Roberts
Allen
James.

Very impressive fair play.
Northern Blue
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 7:33 am

The Jacks accadamy

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: The Jacks accadamy

Postby BluebirdWhitchurch » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:47 pm

Hull developed Dan James
BluebirdWhitchurch
 
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:42 pm

Re: The Jacks accadamy

Postby Fusilier52 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:16 pm

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:Hull developed Dan James

partly true, as a youngster yes as a senior then no I believe he signed at 16
Fusilier52
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:37 pm

Re: The Jacks accadamy

Postby Northern Blue » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:42 pm

Forgot about Ben Davies
Northern Blue
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 7:33 am

Re: The Jacks accadamy

Postby Charlie Harper » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:46 pm

Northern Blue wrote:Forgot about Ben Davies



Bore off YJB :bluebird:
Mad bad and dangerous to know
User avatar
Charlie Harper
 
Posts: 1038
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:43 am
Location: Malibu beach

Re: The Jacks accadamy

Postby Northern Blue » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:48 pm

Doing Wales proud
Northern Blue
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 7:33 am

Re: The Jacks accadamy

Postby BaltimoreBlues » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:52 pm

Pretty good, but they’re not exactly Aaron Ramsey
BaltimoreBlues
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:43 pm
Location: USA & Wales

Re: The Jacks accadamy

Postby Northern Blue » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:56 pm

Misses to many games similar to Giggs
Northern Blue
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 7:33 am

Re: The Jacks accadamy

Postby Bluebird Warrior » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:10 pm

Would like to disagree with him but cant really. Puts our academy and youth to first team path to shame. In the last 10 years only Rabbi Matondo looks to be making it from our academy.
User avatar
Bluebird Warrior
 
Posts: 1532
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 4:24 pm

Re: The Jacks accadamy

Postby LiamD1991 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:12 pm

Agree. It’s been a poor decade for Cardiff’s academy.
LiamD1991
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:20 am

Re: The Jacks accadamy

Postby Fusilier52 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:13 pm

BaltimoreBlues wrote:Pretty good, but they’re not exactly Aaron Ramsey

Why would they be , :?
Fusilier52
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:37 pm

Re: The Jacks accadamy

Postby Northern Blue » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:18 pm

Together stronger but be a bonus if you contributed.
Northern Blue
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 7:33 am

Re: The Jacks accadamy

Postby Fusilier52 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:24 pm

Northern Blue wrote:Forgot about Ben Davies

and Ryan Hedges
Fusilier52
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:37 pm

Re: The Jacks accadamy

Postby Fusilier52 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:32 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:
Northern Blue wrote:Forgot about Ben Davies

and Ryan Hedges, then you have the U21 squad of 4 current and one ex academy player , all good for the future of Welsh football , all they need now is a decent manager , (senior level that is )
: Adam Przybek, George Ratcliffe, Regan Poole, Cameron Coxe, Rhys Norrington-Davies, Ben Williams, Brandon Cooper, Ben Cabango, Jack Evans, Harry Clifton, Daniel Mooney, Mark Harris, Jack Vale, Niall Huggins, Brennan Johnson, Dylan Levitt, Liam Cullen, Terry Taylor, Nathan Broadhead, Aaron Lewis.
Fusilier52
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:37 pm

Re: The Jacks accadamy

Postby maccydee » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:48 pm

Northern Blue wrote:Together stronger but be a bonus if you contributed.


We contribute the stadium and majority of the fans clown.
maccydee
 
Posts: 6587
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Cottesmore

Re: The Jacks accadamy

Postby Northern Blue » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:57 pm

Welsh FA decide the venue was better when it was shared out in my opinion.

And looking at the thousands of empty seats tonight maybe the novelty is wearing off.
Northern Blue
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 7:33 am

Re: The Jacks accadamy

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:15 pm

Northern Blue wrote:Welsh FA decide the venue was better when it was shared out in my opinion.

And looking at the thousands of empty seats tonight maybe the novelty is wearing off.



28k let's go down m4 and have 20k :thumbup:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 18505
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: The Jacks accadamy

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:17 pm

The yanks wanted to down grade it this year but there is serious talk of it being downgraded to cat 3 after this season as cat 1 costing them 4m a year!
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 18505
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: The Jacks accadamy

Postby BaltimoreBlues » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:58 pm

Northern Blue wrote:Welsh FA decide the venue was better when it was shared out in my opinion.

And looking at the thousands of empty seats tonight maybe the novelty is wearing off.


Your totally right. It was much better when it was shared at the Liberty, and your rivals ground in Llanelli
BaltimoreBlues
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:43 pm
Location: USA & Wales

Re: The Jacks accadamy

Postby Northern Blue » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:59 am

Cardiff have been a football non entity for as long as I can remember.

We have had the upper hand for years now.

That's why you all jumped on the Wales bandwagon starved of sucsess 2 pathetic seasons in the PL.

You needed something to cheer.
Northern Blue
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 7:33 am

Re: The Jacks accadamy

Postby Fusilier52 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:02 am

pembroke allan wrote:The yanks wanted to down grade it this year but there is serious talk of it being downgraded to cat 3 after this season as cat 1 costing them 4m a year!

If its still making money which it has and a lot and can provide the 1st team with players then that's a false economy .Some Clubs do very well without an Academy and some don't with one as shown by Cardiff shockingly poor contributions recently
Fusilier52
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:37 pm

Re: The Jacks accadamy

Postby BackToTheFuture » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:07 am

Joe Allen and Ben Davies came through without an academy, I'm sure it wont kill us :D

Its nice to have though and think if we go back up then will be here for a good while yet.
Your obsessions will transform you into what you fear.
User avatar
BackToTheFuture
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:23 am

Re: The Jacks accadamy

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:17 am

Northern Blue wrote:Cardiff have been a football non entity for as long as I can remember.

We have had the upper hand for years now.

That's why you all jumped on the Wales bandwagon starved of sucsess 2 pathetic seasons in the PL.

You needed something to cheer.




Yes good job you got football as Swansea as a city is as big a non entity as we are at football! :thumbup:
Ps 10yrs is not a long time for you to remember ... :laughing6:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 18505
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: The Jacks accadamy

Postby nubbsy » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:16 am

maccydee wrote:
Northern Blue wrote:Together stronger but be a bonus if you contributed.


We contribute the stadium and majority of the fans clown.



Vast majority if fans. And yeah, their piss pot stadium is not worthy of international football.
nubbsy
 
Posts: 8708
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:57 am
Location: the diff

Re: The Jacks accadamy

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:08 pm

BackToTheFuture wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Yes good job you got football as Swansea as a city is as big a non entity as we are at football! :thumbup:


Thankfully football is a global game and not a local one, I support the football club not the City is happens to play in :thumbright:



Nice one cutting out what my post was referring to another case of being disingenuous with the facts to suit your needs! And i see you dont support your city your just a fraud on here and you dont actually have any connection to swansea but live in Australia or wherever your dungeon is situated nowadays?
.... :laughing5:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 18505
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: The Jacks accadamy

Postby BaltimoreBlues » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:17 pm

Northern Blue wrote:Cardiff have been a football non entity for as long as I can remember.

We have had the upper hand for years now.

That's why you all jumped on the Wales bandwagon starved of sucsess 2 pathetic seasons in the PL.

You needed something to cheer.


Your totally right again. You had the upper hand last season when you were in the championship. I’m not sure where we were, as I was on the Wales bandwagon
BaltimoreBlues
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:43 pm
Location: USA & Wales

Re: The Jacks accadamy

Postby Bluebird Warrior » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:36 pm

Find it slightly pathetic that some so called fans or trolls want to bring club rivalry into international football. Regardless of what club we support we're all welsh or at least support Wales so why use Wales to take cheap shots at club sides?
User avatar
Bluebird Warrior
 
Posts: 1532
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 4:24 pm

Re: The Jacks accadamy

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:53 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:Find it slightly pathetic that some so called fans or trolls want to bring club rivalry into international football. Regardless of what club we support we're all welsh or at least support Wales so why use Wales to take cheap shots at club sides?



Well sums up these swans fans on here pathetic at best! :bluescarf:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 18505
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: The Jacks accadamy

Postby BaltimoreBlues » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:48 am

BackToTheFuture wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Bluebird Warrior wrote:Find it slightly pathetic that some so called fans or trolls want to bring club rivalry into international football. Regardless of what club we support we're all welsh or at least support Wales so why use Wales to take cheap shots at club sides?



Well sums up these swans fans on here pathetic at best! :bluescarf:


:lol: Allan he is referring to you, you have done exactly what he describes.

All I have done is tell you why your attempted cheap shots are meaningless.

Get with the programme.


I think he’s referring to Northern Glue, and the gypo posse on here
BaltimoreBlues
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:43 pm
Location: USA & Wales

Re: The Jacks accadamy

Postby Bluebird Warrior » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:36 am

BackToTheFuture wrote:
BaltimoreBlues wrote:
BackToTheFuture wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Bluebird Warrior wrote:Find it slightly pathetic that some so called fans or trolls want to bring club rivalry into international football. Regardless of what club we support we're all welsh or at least support Wales so why use Wales to take cheap shots at club sides?



Well sums up these swans fans on here pathetic at best! :bluescarf:


:lol: Allan he is referring to you, you have done exactly what he describes.

All I have done is tell you why your attempted cheap shots are meaningless.

Get with the programme.


I think he’s referring to Northern Glue, and the gypo posse on here


Allan is doing the exact same thing as him though. Your actions don’t change just because of who you support.

If Northern Blue is using the National team to point score - then so is Allan.



But Northern Blue was the one who started the thread to clearly antagonise Cardiff fans and use the National team to point score. For Wales its great that Swansea are bringing through welsh players and giving them a chance and I wish we could do better, but bragging about it on a Cardiff city forum is pathetic and saying "Look how great we've done, be a bonus if you contributed" and saying things like -

"Cardiff have been a football non entity for as long as I can remember. We have had the upper hand for years now. That's why you all jumped on the Wales bandwagon starved of sucsess 2 pathetic seasons in the PL. You needed something to cheer."

I mean we all support Wales, so why take these little cheap shots. Anyway im done with this thread, hope we beat Belarus :occasion5:
User avatar
Bluebird Warrior
 
Posts: 1532
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 4:24 pm

Next


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Isawgarystevensscoreagoal, Jock, JulesK, Majestic-12 [Bot], n1l2, papa, piledriver64, valleyrambill and 147 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.