Chopra out

Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:56 pm

Nasty injury ... Scan tomo could be out for a few weeks,

Re: Chopra out

Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:57 pm

oh shit :cry:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:02 pm

I think that'll suit us to be honest as we can switch to 4-5-1 easier if he's off the scene.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:04 pm

It is a blow but we played most of the game yesterday without him scoring 4 goals. If this was last season I would be devastated

Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:06 pm

He won't be going to Ipswich then! :D :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:08 pm

Splottoman wrote:I think that'll suit us to be honest as we can switch to 4-5-1 easier if he's off the scene.

Maybe, or a 4 4 2 with beliers up top. We will have to keep ors for a bit.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:10 pm

I had a few drinks on me watching the FL show and coupled with my biased view it looked like a knee high ackle in the box.

Red card and a penalty!

Anybody have a more sober view of things?

Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:30 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:I had a few drinks on me watching the FL show and coupled with my biased view it looked like a knee high ackle in the box.

Red card and a penalty!

To me, where I was sitting, the defender did win the ball. However his studs were showing and it was a nasty challenge that seemed to hit his foot/ankle.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:33 pm

Well he was out on the raz in town last night so it cant be that bad

Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:42 pm

Meant to say we'll have to keep Ross for a bit :ayatollah: :oops:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:16 pm

OK - lets keep Ross for a bit - injuries will happen from time to time, and lack of quality replacements is what has cost us the last 2 years. Then we have 4-5-1 or 442.

Any news on a back up for Jay?

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:30 pm

After yesterdays performace i dont think we will miss him much. We have plenty of options now. Last year if chopra went off, we would have neevr had scored 4 goals!!

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:36 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 934914.stm?

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:55 pm

As i was in the ground today for the charity match, i spoke to a securty guard whose mates with the physio, he said chops is out for 2 games, and awaiting a scan. dont attack me, just passing on what he said

Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:25 pm

The Douce wrote:As i was in the ground today for the charity match, i spoke to a securty guard whose mates with the physio, he said chops is out for 2 games, and awaiting a scan. dont attack me, just passing on what he said

You won't get attcked on here :ayatollah:

Cheers for the info :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:29 pm

The Douce wrote:As i was in the ground today for the charity match, i spoke to a securty guard whose mates with the physio, he said chops is out for 2 games, and awaiting a scan. dont attack me, just passing on what he said

On here We welcome upto date info Cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:18 pm

He was saying 2 league games which is about 4 weeks he will be out for.. The international break has come at a good time for him.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:25 pm

LOL that is amazing how 2 games has gone to 6 weeks post charity match! :lol: :lol: :lol:

lets hope it's not bad whatever the length of time out :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:54 pm

Not attacking what you have passed on chief but i thought you have the scan before you can determine how long he is going to be out for :roll: :roll:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:37 pm

I think what he was saying was that he will be out for atleast 2 games, be them league games i assume but then they are waiting on results for clarification, i mean, say for example he's torn/pulled something i think the phsyio's are educated enough to determine roughly how long a player will be out, they always have scans to be sure so it could end up being longer depending on the scan results

Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:30 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:I had a few drinks on me watching the FL show and coupled with my biased view it looked like a knee high ackle in the box.

Red card and a penalty!

SOBER???

Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:45 am

Daya wrote:Nasty injury ... Scan tomo could be out for a few weeks,

Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:01 am

The international break will come in handy for once!