We had rats in our garden...

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We had rats in our garden...

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:26 am

and pest control said that if we stopped putting seeds etc on the bird tray, they’d go away.

So why don’t we completely stop making threads about Swansea Town and keep them just ccfc related.
The rats may go away then.
bluebirdoct1962
 
Posts: 2504
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 8:39 am

We had rats in our garden...

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: We had rats in our garden...

Postby bluebird04 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:09 pm

to be honest i dont mind the jacks on here, aslong as its a sensible conversation/debate, "BacktotheFuture" one of them, seems to actually respond well and constructs great debates, however alot of fans on here just try to turn it or argue because he's a jack.
bluebird04
 
Posts: 1645
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:03 pm

Re: We had rats in our garden...

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:50 pm

bluebird04 wrote:to be honest i dont mind the jacks on here, aslong as its a sensible conversation/debate, "BacktotheFuture" one of them, seems to actually respond well and constructs great debates, however alot of fans on here just try to turn it or argue because he's a jack.




Btf is is always right he twists things to suit his own opinions a typical trait of roathy ! If you think he debates well fine carry on having never ending conversation with him where you are never right..... personally I've stopped responding to him personally but doesn't stop me posting in a thread ! Good luck I'm sure you'll see the light eventually :thumbup:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 18505
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: We had rats in our garden...

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:59 pm

bluebird04 wrote:to be honest i dont mind the jacks on here, aslong as its a sensible conversation/debate, "BacktotheFuture" one of them, seems to actually respond well and constructs great debates, however alot of fans on here just try to turn it or argue because he's a jack.


I have no problem with their fans at all but as Al says, a never ending discussion which turns out to be a case of ‘getting the upper hand’ even though it’s clear that he is wrong, is personally not my idea of fun.
Each to their own though.
bluebirdoct1962
 
Posts: 2504
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 8:39 am

Re: We had rats in our garden...

Postby Escott1927 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:24 pm

bluebird04 wrote:to be honest i dont mind the jacks on here, aslong as its a sensible conversation/debate, "BacktotheFuture" one of them, seems to actually respond well and constructs great debates, however alot of fans on here just try to turn it or argue because he's a jack.


Exactly, he constructs debates to suit his agenda. He does the same thing in every thread and it’s quit obvious what his intentions are. I got into a few discussions with him and he did the same thing each time. He makes a point, sometimes a fair one but most often its anti Cardiff, to provoke a response. No issues with that, rivalry is what makes football. Then without providing any real facts he’ll claim his opinion is the be all end all and makes out that he’s better than everyone else. That is what winds people up, it’s got nothing to do with the topic being discussed or the fact he is a swansea fan. He Basically spins the discussion to talk about himself which then pretty much ends the thread which was happening across multiple threads. Must have some sort of vendetta against the club to spend so much time on here talking about things unrelated to Swansea. If he stuck to football he would actually add value to a discussion, as like you say, he does make some good points. Clearly has some sort of superiority complex though. To prevent threads being continually derailed, it is best just to ignore him. :thumbup:
Escott1927
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:55 am

Re: We had rats in our garden...

Postby Escott1927 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:44 pm

There we are. 3 similar opinions. We can’t all be wrong :lol:
Escott1927
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:55 am

Re: We had rats in our garden...

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:18 pm

Escott1927 wrote:
bluebird04 wrote:to be honest i dont mind the jacks on here, aslong as its a sensible conversation/debate, "BacktotheFuture" one of them, seems to actually respond well and constructs great debates, however alot of fans on here just try to turn it or argue because he's a jack.


Exactly, he constructs debates to suit his agenda. He does the same thing in every thread and it’s quit obvious what his intentions are. I got into a few discussions with him and he did the same thing each time. He makes a point, sometimes a fair one but most often its anti Cardiff, to provoke a response. No issues with that, rivalry is what makes football. Then without providing any real facts he’ll claim his opinion is the be all end all and makes out that he’s better than everyone else. That is what winds people up, it’s got nothing to do with the topic being discussed or the fact he is a swansea fan. He Basically spins the discussion to talk about himself which then pretty much ends the thread which was happening across multiple threads. Must have some sort of vendetta against the club to spend so much time on here talking about things unrelated to Swansea. If he stuck to football he would actually add value to a discussion, as like you say, he does make some good points. Clearly has some sort of superiority complex though. To prevent threads being continually derailed, it is best just to ignore him. :thumbup:


Louis, hes been on here in many guises way before you were posting and I can tell you that he adds NOTHING of value to any debate.

Hes an obvious narcissist with a huge sense of self importance and always being right.
He actually has a form of mental illness I would suggest but is also an intelligent guy.

I stopped answering him years ago and when he reappears I suggest everybody does the same until hes banned again.
True Blue through & through.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue
 
Posts: 6577
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:05 am
Location: Cardiff

Re: We had rats in our garden...

Postby Escott1927 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:50 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
bluebird04 wrote:to be honest i dont mind the jacks on here, aslong as its a sensible conversation/debate, "BacktotheFuture" one of them, seems to actually respond well and constructs great debates, however alot of fans on here just try to turn it or argue because he's a jack.


Exactly, he constructs debates to suit his agenda. He does the same thing in every thread and it’s quit obvious what his intentions are. I got into a few discussions with him and he did the same thing each time. He makes a point, sometimes a fair one but most often its anti Cardiff, to provoke a response. No issues with that, rivalry is what makes football. Then without providing any real facts he’ll claim his opinion is the be all end all and makes out that he’s better than everyone else. That is what winds people up, it’s got nothing to do with the topic being discussed or the fact he is a swansea fan. He Basically spins the discussion to talk about himself which then pretty much ends the thread which was happening across multiple threads. Must have some sort of vendetta against the club to spend so much time on here talking about things unrelated to Swansea. If he stuck to football he would actually add value to a discussion, as like you say, he does make some good points. Clearly has some sort of superiority complex though. To prevent threads being continually derailed, it is best just to ignore him. :thumbup:


Louis, hes been on here in many guises way before you were posting and I can tell you that he adds NOTHING of value to any debate.

Hes an obvious narcissist with a huge sense of self importance and always being right.
He actually has a form of mental illness I would suggest but is also an intelligent guy.

I stopped answering him years ago and when he reappears I suggest everybody does the same until hes banned again.


:lol: Fair enough. Yea it didn’t take long to realise he clearly has issues.
Escott1927
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:55 am

Re: We had rats in our garden...

Postby Bluebina » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:00 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
bluebird04 wrote:to be honest i dont mind the jacks on here, aslong as its a sensible conversation/debate, "BacktotheFuture" one of them, seems to actually respond well and constructs great debates, however alot of fans on here just try to turn it or argue because he's a jack.


Exactly, he constructs debates to suit his agenda. He does the same thing in every thread and it’s quit obvious what his intentions are. I got into a few discussions with him and he did the same thing each time. He makes a point, sometimes a fair one but most often its anti Cardiff, to provoke a response. No issues with that, rivalry is what makes football. Then without providing any real facts he’ll claim his opinion is the be all end all and makes out that he’s better than everyone else. That is what winds people up, it’s got nothing to do with the topic being discussed or the fact he is a swansea fan. He Basically spins the discussion to talk about himself which then pretty much ends the thread which was happening across multiple threads. Must have some sort of vendetta against the club to spend so much time on here talking about things unrelated to Swansea. If he stuck to football he would actually add value to a discussion, as like you say, he does make some good points. Clearly has some sort of superiority complex though. To prevent threads being continually derailed, it is best just to ignore him. :thumbup:


Louis, hes been on here in many guises way before you were posting and I can tell you that he adds NOTHING of value to any debate.

Hes an obvious narcissist with a huge sense of self importance and always being right.
He actually has a form of mental illness I would suggest but is also an intelligent guy.

I stopped answering him years ago and when he reappears I suggest everybody does the same until hes banned again.




First to see him reply F*** O** Roathy - and when anyone has done that, everyone else ignore the thread and don't reply
Bluebina
 
Posts: 9794
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:32 pm



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bluebird1990, bluebirdrob, Google [Bot], Isawgarystevensscoreagoal, Mr Moo Cow, PtB, TERRYB and 234 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.