' Mods are trying their best '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' Mods are trying their best '

Postby RV Casual » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:51 pm

It's a good idea Luke.

Annis, the work you and the other mods put in is appreciated.
RV Casual

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby GrangeEndStar » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:35 pm

Roathie, the poster that no messageboard wants. He's probably hated on http://www.narcissticpersonalitydisorder.com too. Cuckoo.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:17 pm

RV Casual wrote:It's a good idea Luke.

Annis, the work you and the other mods put in is appreciated.

Thank you Steven :thumbright: :thumbright:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby 2blue2handle » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:17 am

Well this lasted next to no time. Shame forum ruined once again.

Hardly worth looking on here again, I don't get the logic in banning him one minute and allowing him to stay the next. It's not as if it's difficult to ban someone, a couple of clicks.
2blue2handle

Postby Igovernor » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:34 am

Annis, could you not stop all registrations for a week and after that, let any new posters prove who they are and where they live with a genuine postcode, email address or a landline number, surely there must be some way to do this?
Igovernor

Postby welsh-dragon-days » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:42 am

2blue2handle wrote:Well this lasted next to no time. Shame forum ruined once again.

Hardly worth looking on here again, I don't get the logic in banning him one minute and allowing him to stay the next. It's not as if it's difficult to ban someone, a couple of clicks.

For what reason?

Debating a subject eloquently?
welsh-dragon-days

Postby Bluebina » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:43 am

Forever Blue wrote:Just looked including myself, we have banned 17 different names which we believe are all the same person.

But We can't ban all Jacks or away posters as surely thats what has always made this forum so good.

I personally will continually to welcome all decent away supporters on here including decent Jack posters.

Remember as long as No swearing/threatening etc for me then I see no problem :thumbright: :thumbright:

I do agree that Roathie went to far going on numerous topics and derailing them.

I did give him a chance as long as stayed as a Jack and stayed on just a few topics, no problem, but I agree he went on far to many.

But just remember that when someone is determined to keep coming back and over the years its at least 90 different names, very hard for the mods, they do have another life.

He has had 3 more names banned this morning.

He's back trying to slag off the club as usual and antagonise people, although most are wise to his tricks now.
Bluebina

Postby welsh-dragon-days » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:47 am

Bluebina wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Just looked including myself, we have banned 17 different names which we believe are all the same person.

But We can't ban all Jacks or away posters as surely thats what has always made this forum so good.

I personally will continually to welcome all decent away supporters on here including decent Jack posters.

Remember as long as No swearing/threatening etc for me then I see no problem :thumbright: :thumbright:

I do agree that Roathie went to far going on numerous topics and derailing them.

I did give him a chance as long as stayed as a Jack and stayed on just a few topics, no problem, but I agree he went on far to many.

But just remember that when someone is determined to keep coming back and over the years its at least 90 different names, very hard for the mods, they do have another life.

He's back trying to slag off the club as usual and antagonise people, although most are wise to his tricks now.

How am I antagonising anyone? :lol:

You are saying “zzzzz” to my on topic posts and I am requesting the discussion return to the topic.

Sounds plausible.
welsh-dragon-days

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:48 am

Bluebina wrote:

Everyone ignore and he’ll soon crawl under his rock again.

everyone ignore him and the sad one will crawl back under his rock again.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby welsh-dragon-days » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:54 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Yep, happy with that.

All those that get their kicks out of complaining about me - you have an opportunity to put me on ignore and solve all the problems you claim to have. Hopefully then we can get some decent debates without them wrecking those threads.

Any complaints after this then I am afraid they can’t be taken seriously.
welsh-dragon-days

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:26 am

2blue2handle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Annis is there a way that Owain can make a button that removed all his posts under that name when it is banned? that would make his games pretty worthless.

Luke,

I have removed about 10 today, but his posts if kate are under about 5 different names.

Yeah I could imagine it's almost impossible to delete them individually. That's why I wondered if there was or can be a way that when you ban a username that you also delete all posts that person has made. Just a thought really.

Would make sense to delete him completely posts and all !
hes back again as we can see so the cycle continues! not sure why people just dont add him to their foe list that way he will be talking to himself and people wont see what he posts either.... Got a couple people on my list as well as couple of his alias works brilliantly. :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:31 am

welsh-dragon-days wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Yep, happy with that.

All those that get their kicks out of complaining about me - you have an opportunity to put me on ignore and solve all the problems you claim to have. Hopefully then we can get some decent debates without them wrecking those threads.

Any complaints after this then I am afraid they can’t be taken seriously.

you are saying have a decent debate who with if you are on everyones ignore list? I know you can have a debate with yourself and roathy or whatever name you use in fact can bring them all out together and start a roathy debate thread? And debate with yourself that would be heaven for you....:thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby Escott1927 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:35 am

pembroke allan wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Annis is there a way that Owain can make a button that removed all his posts under that name when it is banned? that would make his games pretty worthless.

Luke,

I have removed about 10 today, but his posts if kate are under about 5 different names.

Yeah I could imagine it's almost impossible to delete them individually. That's why I wondered if there was or can be a way that when you ban a username that you also delete all posts that person has made. Just a thought really.

hes back again as we can see so the cycle continues! not sure why people just dont add him to their foe list that way he will be talking to himself and people wont see what he posts either.... Got a couple people on my list as well as couple of his alias works brilliantly. :thumbup:

Didnt realise you could do this :thumbup:
Escott1927

Postby Steve Zodiak » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:36 am

pembroke allan wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Luke,

Thank you Allan, wasn't even aware of that foe list. I have added him as suggested. Most normal people would realise when they are not wanted. If I had been banned as many times as him (once would actually be enough), I would stick two fingers up to that particular forum and go where I was appreciated and wanted. From what I hear, the same has happened on his own team's forum in the past. He obviously has problems, who else would use over a hundred different names to get on a forum? You can bet that he thinks that is normal behaviour, even if everyone else thinks it's a sign of either a troll, or someone with a mental disorder. Probably despised by those who know him as well as those who just have to read his crap.
Steve Zodiak

Postby 2blue2handle » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:48 am

Personally I just ignore him and have done for some time and don't respond to him (knowingly).

The Foe list only works if everyone does it, as otherwise it still makes threads unreadable and others still quoting the odd bod. For everyone to do that everytime for every new name is a massively more difficult job than a Mod just banning him. Its been clear since yesterday who is he, he hasn't tried to hide it, he has been reported and Mods online but he is still here.

As I've said above if there is a way that when he is banned all his posts are removed that would soon make his time pointless, surely there has to be a way as isn't there some kind of "Right to be forgotten" which the forum would need to adhere to if requested.

Other options, stop registrations or only allow registration via facebook, doubt he would have the time to make a new facebook every time and no doubt that would be obvious if it was a fake facebook. Yes it limits new people but I think it would be worth it. Or have a review process which I believe the forum used to have.
Last edited by 2blue2handle on Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
2blue2handle

Postby welsh-dragon-days » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:49 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Luke,

Thank you Allan, wasn't even aware of that foe list. I have added him as suggested. Most normal people would realise when they are not wanted. If I had been banned as many times as him (once would actually be enough), I would stick two fingers up to that particular forum and go where I was appreciated and wanted. From what I hear, the same has happened on his own team's forum in the past. He obviously has problems, who else would use over a hundred different names to get on a forum? You can bet that he thinks that is normal behaviour, even if everyone else thinks it's a sign of either a troll, or someone with a mental disorder. Probably despised by those who know him as well as those who just have to read his crap.

Not being wanted on here by a noisy minority in no way what so ever is a deterrent to stop giving my views. I am amazed you think it would be and I am saddened that you give in to bullies so easily and need to seek the validation of finding a forum where people fawn over you.

I am not wanted on here because I am often proven correct and state those views eloquently without raising to bait which is very poorly layer out in an attempt to start an argument and drag me down to a level where the intellectually challenged have more of a chance - a bit like what you tried to do on your post I am responding to right now.

This thinking is probably why I become successful in all I do in my life where as people like you constantly try and tear us down, unsuccessfully of course. It just comes out as bitter and twisted, far from normal Stephen.
welsh-dragon-days

Postby welsh-dragon-days » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:53 am

pembroke allan wrote:

you are saying have a decent debate who with if you are on everyones ignore list? I know you can have a debate with yourself and roathy or whatever name you use in fact can bring them all out together and start a roathy debate thread? And debate with yourself that would be heaven for you....:thumbup:

Everyone? I said the people that moan that I am able to debate well. That is not everyone, just a vocal minority.

If that select dozen people decided to put me on ignore then this forum would be a much better place as proper debates would happen instead of the same dozen trying to sabotage them in order to then run off to Annis and say “Sir look, he’s arguing!” :laughing6:
welsh-dragon-days

Postby welsh-dragon-days » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:55 am

2blue2handle wrote:Personally I just ignore him and have done for some time and don't respond to him (knowingly).

The Foe list only works if everyone does it, as otherwise it still makes threads unreadable and others still quoting the odd bod. For everyone to do that everytime for every new name is a massively more difficult job than a Mod just banning him. Its been clear since yesterday who is he, he hasn't tried to hide it, he has been reported and Mods online but he is still here.

As I've said above if there is a way that when he is banned all his posts are removed that would soon make his time pointless, surely there has to be a way as isn't there some kind of "Right to be forgotten" which the forum would need to adhere to if requested.

Other options, stop registrations or only allow registration via facebook, doubt he would have the time to make a new facebook every time and no doubt that would be obvious if it was a fake facebook. Yes it limits new people but I think it would be worth it. Or have a review process which I believe the forum used to have.

I highly doubt Annis wants to stunt the growth of his own forum just to appease the mentally weak few who run crying because a clever man is allowed an opinion :laughing6:
welsh-dragon-days

Postby Escott1927 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:58 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Luke,

What he is doing really is pathetic. He has clearly got issues and far too much time on his hands. I find it amazing how he thinks everyone else on the forum is the issue and not him. I wonder if he has ever stopped and thought 'how can everyone else on the forum have different opinions (where some are the same as mine) yet they all still manage to discuss them properly but that doesn't happen with me?'. I doubt he has actually, he obviously puts himself above everyone else. It would be interesting to see how he is treated on his own message board though. I don't know he doesn't reside there anyway. He loves bashing the club surely he would be better off doing it with his 6 fingered friends?
Escott1927

Postby Steve Zodiak » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:04 pm

Escott1927 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Luke,

What he is doing really is pathetic. He has clearly got issues and far too much time on his hands. I find it amazing how he thinks everyone else on the forum is the issue and not him. I wonder if he has ever stopped and thought 'how can everyone else on the forum have different opinions (where some are the same as mine) yet they all still manage to discuss them properly but that doesn't happen with me?'. I doubt he has actually, he obviously puts himself above everyone else. It would be interesting to see how he is treated on his own message board though. I don't know he doesn't reside there anyway. He loves bashing the club surely he would be better off doing it with his 6 fingered friends?

Well hopefully I won't see any more of his posts thanks to Allan's tip. Plenty of us argue with each other on here, sometimes even the odd swear word has been thrown in. Not heard of anyone being banned 100 times though. You would think that in itself would be a hint that his behaviour is far from normal. These sort of people are the last to realise they need help unless it is just a deliberate act of trolling. No matter, won't be able to see any of his posts apparently now that I have put his user name on a foe list.
Steve Zodiak

Postby welsh-dragon-days » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:10 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Well hopefully I won't see any more of his posts thanks to Allan's tip. Plenty of us argue with each other on here, sometimes even the odd swear word has been thrown in. Not heard of anyone being banned 100 times though. You would think that in itself would be a hint that his behaviour is far from normal. These sort of people are the last to realise they need help unless it is just a deliberate act of trolling. No matter, won't be able to see any of his posts apparently now that I have put his user name on a foe list.

You seem to have taken the latest dressing down I gave you on the other thread particularly hard.

You are protesting far too much.

Instead of looking at how many times I have been banned to deduce my behaviour, considering we know that every single one of those has come as a result of some kind of vendetta, how about we deduce my behaviour on my actual behaviour and what I say (crazy thought right?)... but of course your point would become redundant if we do that, and that was not your intent.

Let’s hope others that can’t stand someone being more intelligent than them also follow suit and put me on ignore, this forum will absolutely benefit from it. Although it’s ironic those that love to claim they have me on ignore, can’t stop but to discuss me anyway :laughing6:
welsh-dragon-days

Postby 2blue2handle » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:12 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Luke,

Very odd, im not even sure he is a Swansea fan, think he is just bored with his life.
2blue2handle

Postby welsh-dragon-days » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:13 pm

Escott1927 wrote:

Talking about football is pathetic? Or not giving in to the small group of idiots on here that make it their ambition to destroy any debate I am in because they are threatened by what I say? Either one is ludicrous to suggest is pathetic though, clearly.

I also note you say that I think “everyone on the forum is the problem”... far from it. There is a group of maybe 12 of you that follow me around the forum crying at anything I say. Much of this is a mixture between me expressing myself eloquently, the team I support, proving myself to be correct time and time again and historical experience of me making many of you look silly in various debates where you have tried to troll it.
welsh-dragon-days

Postby welsh-dragon-days » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:14 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Very odd, im not even sure he is a Swansea fan, think he is just bored with his life.

:laughing6: exhibit A, m’lud.
welsh-dragon-days

Postby Pembroke bluebird » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:23 pm

What a sick weirdo to think that you could walk past this creep in the streets
Pembroke bluebird

Postby welsh-dragon-days » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:27 pm

Pembroke bluebird wrote:What a sick weirdo to think that you could walk past this creep in the streets

I don’t understand what that means. You either need punctuation or need direction in that sentence, it really does read horrendously.

I can only assume, even though not entirely sure what it says, it’s yet another attempt for a desperate effort to attack someone you are intellectually threatened by? Yes?

I have put a huge cat amongst the pigeons here. I have introduced the option to place me on ignore and solve the problem. The issue with that is that these people (you included) don’t actually have the problem you are claiming. You aren’t in the slightest bit interested in ignoring, you are desperate to read and engage - you just hate the fact I am able to keep my right to say my piece. The fact I have given you an option to put your money where your mouth is and solve the false problem you are claiming has sent these guys into meltdown and they genuinely don’t know how to react.

The go-to reaction thus far is to pretend I’m on ignore... yet talk about me anyway. :lol:

Fun isn’t it.
Last edited by welsh-dragon-days on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
welsh-dragon-days

Postby 2blue2handle » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:29 pm

Pembroke bluebird wrote:What a sick weirdo to think that you could walk past this creep in the streets

Scary
2blue2handle

Postby welsh-dragon-days » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:31 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Scary

I would say the (presumably) grown men crying on an Internet forum because someone clever is allowed an opinion.. is the most scary part about all this.

Wouldn’t you agree?
welsh-dragon-days

Postby goats » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:40 pm

welsh-dragon-days wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Well this lasted next to no time. Shame forum ruined once again.

For what reason?

Debating a subject eloquently?

Your a lonely freak who is just trying to de stabliize the forum, you will never admit it so dint bother.
I’d go with no new registrations for 6 months Annis. We have enough decent ones here and maybe the more dormant ones will post more if he’s not trolling.
goats

Postby fred keenor » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:40 pm

Did not realise you could block someones posts.
So easy to do and a much better forum without reading his drivle :lol:
fred keenor

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat