Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dai Hunt Was Not Happy Yesterday !

Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:47 pm

I was talking with him yesterday on the way to the ground and he started giving out to me because I wasn't wearing any colours.

Although I don't wear them I generally wear blue.

Anyway getting to the root of his bad mood he was well pissed off that SSN didn't show any of his three interviews even though he's been a fan longer than Gwyn, knows and knows more about Cardiff City than Gwyn.

To save his feelings, I agreed with him, slagged off SSN but has a parting shot I told him that some people were more photogenic.

"I know !" he said.

Good Man Dai! :ayatollah:

Re: Dai Hunt Was Not Happy Yesterday !

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:34 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:I was talking with him yesterday on the way to the ground and he started giving out to me because I wasn't wearing any colours.

Although I don't wear them I generally wear blue.

Anyway getting to the root of his bad mood he was well pissed off that SSN didn't show any of his three interviews even though he's been a fan longer than Gwyn, knows and knows more about Cardiff City than Gwyn.

To save his feelings, I agreed with him, slagged off SSN but has a parting shot I told him that some people were more photogenic.

"I know !" he said.

Good Man Dai! :ayatollah:

ah yes but did you notice on one of gwyns interviews they had the banner valley commando at the bottom which looks a lot more pleasing on the eye than thornhill fuckwit. sorry dai couldent resist it

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:46 pm

I wonder why they didnt go with any of his interviews. :?

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:52 pm

Karl wrote:I wonder why they didnt go with any of his interviews. :?

Well you have to give it to SSN, but if they really want to embaress us they know where to go now :lol:

Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:02 pm

Gotta love/fear him :lol: