JUst a thought on legality!

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Igovernor » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:31 pm

Is it illegal to make a law that affects only one person in the whole country telling them to do a certain act. Surely that is infringing his human rights. I see a court case coming up here!
Igovernor

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: JUst a thought on legality!

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:41 pm

Igovernor wrote:Is it illegal to make a law that affects only one person in the whole country telling them to do a certain act. Surely that is infringing his human rights. I see a court case coming up here!

Never know in mad world of parliament but dont be surprised if boris as trick up sleeve..... :old:
pembroke allan

Postby Igovernor » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:41 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Igovernor wrote:Is it illegal to make a law that affects only one person in the whole country telling them to do a certain act. Surely that is infringing his human rights. I see a court case coming up here!

Never know in mad world of parliament but dont be surprised if boris as trick up sleeve..... :old:

Allan, I personally think he has something, no idea what it is but to say he is not going to ask for an extension which would be breaking the law and could see him being jailed, I don't think he has nothing planned!
Igovernor

Postby wez1927 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:30 am

I definitely think he's got a plan , i really think he could pull us out at the summit if he doesn't get a deal ,the original end date extension says by October 31st not on october 31st the commencement act has been signed also
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby DexterMorgan420 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:56 am

Thought this was going to be about cannabis :(
DexterMorgan420

Postby Bluebina » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:22 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

I think they have something too, lull them into a false sense of security Boris then announce it when it's too late for the remoaners :thumbup:
Bluebina

Postby wez1927 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:36 pm

Bluebina wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

I think they have something too, lull them into a false sense of security Boris then announce it when it's too late for the remoaners :thumbup:

I think the remoaners are going to regret not taking the general election ,after the summit i think hes going to use the 30 days national emergency rule and deliver it , Tony Blair used it a couple of times parliament will automatically be suspended during it after 30 days it has to be recalled , the remoaners banging on in interviews and on tv about it being a national emergency will play into boris hands in any court case
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Return to General Chat